Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reapers - Reawakening

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

a part of “Reapers - Reawakening”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reapers - Reawakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Back, sorry I was gone so long. D: Not exactly sure what I can post with though, so I might take a day or so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm still around, just awaiting freemixer :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm here too, just waiting on Twili's answer

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 am

Well, Twili is waiting for you guys to post first, in response to your things ._.; Then he will reply. So you guys go on, reply to your things and the crack of evil-thunder. So.... Ya o3o

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

Why does everyone think I'm a guy?!?!

On another note....How many of you would be interested in a Naruto RP set in the future of the current Manga/Anime? I'll only have a few slots open, seeing as the whole role play will center around my character & her search for her brother & mother, and their village, a new village, the Shadow Village. So, um.....how many are interested?
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm

I will xD I need more interesting role-play's, too much free time >.<

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm

sorry Twili, but i've got too many RP's as it is and to be honest Naruto really doesn't interest me at all. i'm going to stay out of it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Lol Twili, I use to be such a Naruto nerd haha. I actually just read the latest few chapters and realized I missed waaaaaay too much since the last time I read. I think I'd be interested. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Well, with Arik, Kaname, and the Keywork, that would be four people, which would be at the nukber I would want. I'll probably get started on it in a few days, and I'll PM you guys about it.

On another note, it would seem that I need to post, even though I just did. Okay then. I'll try to get something up tonight, guys, but my creative juices don't seem to be flowing very well at the moment, so no promises.

Edit: Okay, it's not my best work, but it shall have to do. Hopefully it's enough to push this along.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 pm

welp, i posted, and i'm thinking i'm going to have fun with the contract being on his middle finger, hehehe, it's goign to be fun on the bun.

Anyway, i'm putting a vote here for Xander's top Anthem. Choises are:

Adelitas Way - The Collapse

Thousand Foot Krutch - Light up the Sky

Fort Minor - Remember the Name

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm really sorry i didnt post last weekend ^.^''' But it's was the weekend before finals and i thought i would study. So when this week is over i will come back. Im really sorry.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm still here and I'll post when I can, but I really don't have enough to go with yet. I'll post when I can.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Well......we are down a Reaper guys. Sunlight had to back out due to life issues, so the Earth Reaper needs replacing. I have someone in mind, so I'm gonna go see if they're interested.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Tomorrow is the last day of finals and I will finally be free to post, but won't as there will be other things going on friday. I'll probably make a post at some point and post it on either saturday or sunday.

Uriel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 am

Oh, this seems so interesting. I know you've already started and since you are down one reaper, if you'd permit me to, I'd like to join. That's if you'll have me and if the person you have/had in mind doesn't take the job! I understand if this is just an invite only or if you won't have me, either way good luck with the role-play :]
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:40 am

I was amused upon reading the premise of this because I am about to post the Intro post for my RP that also deals with Reapers.

But, uh. Considering one I was in just recently died, I suppose I'm free.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 am

So you'll take the Earth Reaper, then? :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 am

Mhm.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 am

I'll post soon, but life has been pretty hectic recently.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

With me having been in a state of 'Can't be arsed', I apologize for not posting. Should have one up soon. ^^;
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!