Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tails of War

The Tails of War

a part of “The Tails of War”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Two Werewolf packs. . One forest. A fight for land, a fight for dominance. . [More Info. Inside] (REopen)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tails of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tails of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Where is everyone? And by everyone one I mean the creator of this rp and it's participants?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 pm

I am not sure, Just Sayin' hasnt been on for a couple days, i sent them a message, hopefully they didnt get grounded again :/
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:02 pm

I'm freaking sick. :c I got sent home from school early.

I hope Say is okay. I haven't seen Augusta either.

Plus, I've been excited for Alex to post, so I've been holding off Blue. You never answered my question. xD But I understand if you're busy/don't want to post because Say isn't here.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 pm

I know! Augusta and Sayin haven't been on for a little while, and i'm waiting on Augusta's post. :/
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

Just posted as Leon. Sorry for the people waiting on me, I pulled a double shift today.

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miz_reichul on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:44 am

Flexar: welcome back i posted for you once. Alaric gave Lancie a sound lecture
Nami: i pm'ed you about the telepathic mate thingee 3 times. I did because every time i see it its in my sent outbox, i checked it today its on my sent messages. Sorry 'bout that.
conspicuous : since you're writing for as Leon, i wonder if you have any ideas how to work this mating thing
I'll be gone all day tomorrow. I will write for Lancie as soon as i get back. Sorry if my absence will cause some delays
oh and
Kat is waiting for snow or alex

miz_reichul
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Leon will address the entire den right after Narissa leaves. Then he will have Jonah answer any questions and concerns the others have, while he addresses Akitla and alex personally.

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miz_reichul on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 am

Conspicuous : can Lancie meet leon accidentally in town?

miz_reichul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 pm

This roleplay reminds me of a series I read, the Nightshade books, but it seems I'm not the only one, I pmed the owner, and I thought I should post it here as well, I'm interested in the Delta female position thats open, I already have some ideas for her, and she will be a big bad wolf.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 pm

The GM is MIA. :c I wish RPG had a Co-GM option so that situations like this don't happen.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 pm

i read the nightsbade books they are awesome.

the owner of the rp hasnt been on for a few days, hopefully they will come back soon but we would love to have you :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Well this is my third day here, and I cant say for certain, but I think thats off-putting for some of the GMs _._ but considering my ignorance, should I create a chari-page for her and submit it while we wait and hope for the creator's return?

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 pm

you could if you liked, i really hope Just will be back soon. I got in contact with Augusta and they havent heard from Just either :/

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Alright, I've already found pictures, now I just need to come up with a name and get it rolling.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:58 am

I'm leaving the site for a few days-a week. My one year old niece passed away yesterday...

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miz_reichul on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Condolences to younand your family

miz_reichul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm sorry for your loss...

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Where's everyone gone...? Well, the RP had been going well...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

xD If someone posts, then I suppose people might remember it, buuuuuuut otherwise it's pretty much dead now, it seems.

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:33 am

I wish this Rp could be re-started...I loved it so much!! :(

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!