Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

All This, and Heaven Too

All This, and Heaven Too

a part of “All This, and Heaven Too”, a fictional universe by breezeblocks.

Friends, lovers and foes are established amidst a tragic plane crash. Set on an island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean, the survivors must band together and create a bond much stronger than anything they have ever known. (4 MALE ROLES LEFT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All This, and Heaven Too”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: All This, and Heaven Too

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breezeblocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 am

Perfect! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breezeblocks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm so antsy to play Evelyn.....and to see who boy j is and what hell be like n.n

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:48 pm

I just had my entire character written up. . . And then the page refreshed. I just lost my entire cs. Please excuse me while I curl up in a corner and die.
I will have her up by tomorrow night.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Um can anyone see my characters Avi from the character page? I uploaded it but for me it isn't showing.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breezeblocks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh nooo Horseygirl :( thanks for the heads up! Take your time with her.

Yep Sathandra, I can see it!

breezeblocks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:00 am

Alright good ^_^, It'll just annoy me then >.> lol

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:10 pm

I'd like to reserve one of the Male roles, I'll get back to you when I decide.

Edit: I'd like to reserve the spot for Boy J, please. I'll be working on his charry sheet and then I'll submit.
Image Image

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

I'd like to reserve Boy H/Harry Styles please. Will have up asap :)
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breezeblocks on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Yay! They are yours!

breezeblocks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Awesome! I have submitted Sabastian

I hope you like him! If there's anything I should add or remove let me know.

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breezeblocks on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 am

Ah, I love Sebastian so much! He is so darn cute :)

breezeblocks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:54 am

@RenderedHarmless - Seb's brilliant :) Awww

Have done Ashley's bio :D

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Thank you all!

And Ashley is awesome, S1mon!
Last edited by RenderedHarmless on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breezeblocks on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Ashley is awesome! Amazing characters, everyone!

breezeblocks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 am

Finished up Delilah! I hope you guys like her. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 am

Like her? Love her :D

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Yay! I love Ashley, by the way. ^.^

I can double up on Sam Claflin

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Sorry for being gone longer than expected, I had just learned that my aunt is also dieing, and i had to see her. Everything has been non-stop for the past few days and i hadn't had the chance to inform everyone.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blenheim on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:16 am

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve Boy F (Ryan Gosling). This is my first time back on RPG in a while, so pardon me if I'm not requesting correctly :P

Blenheim
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!