Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Without a Soul

Without a Soul

a part of “Without a Soul”, a fictional universe by BlueWind_22.

The Nameless are emotionless protectors that cannot die, soulless beings. Their first mission: Protect the June family. A family powerful enough to be the cause of a three way war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Without a Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Without a Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Without a Soul"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Without a Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Got a couple questions:

Are the Nameless inherently stronger/faster/physically more powerful in general than humans or are they simply harder to kill?

Actually, that's the only question I have. I was gonna ask who exactly they're protecting the June family from (if the parents are Dark Angels, what good would it be to have Nameless protecting them?) but I assume it's from the Fallen Angels.

That said, I'd like to reserve a female Nameless.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 pm

I am torn between a June teen/child and a Nameless! ^^' I don't know which to choose. XD

Okay I would like to take a Male Nameless role, please?
Last edited by Naught on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:18 pm

The Nameless are as strong as the Dark Angels physically. And the Fallen Angels are the ones after the Juna family. Reservation accepted...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Seems I completely forgot to mention anything about power... reckon that'd probably be important when making a reservation. I'll go with Nameless 1, and opt for telepathy. Sorry 'bout that.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raheecha on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi, BlueWind!

Sorry if those questions sound stupid, but I'm new here and... where can I post the caracter sheet I copied from the Information-Page? I'd like to play a Fallen and as far as I understood, you are still accepting, am I right?

Raheecha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Another question, if you'll forgive me. Could a life token be an article of clothing? I'm not sure, because it does say that it evokes an emotional responce from the Nameless, and I don't assume they could wear their life token as that would... be a constant emotional responce? Right, that makes no damn sense whatsoever, but I hope you get what I mean :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm

@Raheecha: In the Character tab....

@Comrade: Yes... It can be anything... Even a phrase...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I didn't have time to finish the character, so I went ahead and submitted what I had so I can work on it later, if that's okay with you.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm

may i reserve a June female pls

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey, I was in the original, Dead Living but yeah, just found you have scrapped it? lol
I guess I'll have to reserve another character when I decide which one i want.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Reservation accepted and Raheecha? Did you want to reserve a female or male fallen angel?

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Can I reserve a the female fallen angel?

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raheecha on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:30 am

I'd like the male Fallen, please. And I'm gonna send the profile in today.

Raheecha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 am

Whelp, there's Jag more or less done.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raheecha on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 am

Okay, I posted the profile of the Fallen, Basil. Now I need to wait for approval, right?

Raheecha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:13 am

Ruby is now complete.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raheecha on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:03 pm

(Yay, approved!) So, when/where does this thing start?

Raheecha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and assume we probably can't and shouldn't start until we get some actual June characters in. They seem kinda integral. :P

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah, I agree lol.
Alssoooo, I'm begging that we don't do second posts until EVERYBODY has made their first posts - that's if/when we start.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!