Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infection: Into the Breach

Scorpion Team OOC

a part of “Infection: Into the Breach”, a fictional universe by R.T.M.X..

With the aftermath of a global viral outbreak claiming mankind and the sudden disappearance of a corporate research facility, Delta Squad has been called in. Their mission: To investigate and secure the facility and the surrounding sector.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infection: Into the Breach”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hellfire Team OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Mephisto wrote:
The name Hellfire team just doesn't sound right too me.

Seems the majority of the squad don't mind it though mate. Maybe we should stick to it to save both time and the clutter this thread is avoiding? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KJA
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

LOL What's the point? We have to wait until we fill up a third team now. We might as well talk about something to pass the extra time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm

I had a really random thought, what about Scorpion? Its a beautiful (depending on what your tastes are), deadly creature with precision accuracy. It can blend in and sneak around things and gets a job done. Let's not forget the fact that when cornered it would rather kill itself than be captured. I'm pretty sure everyone on this team would agree they would rather commit suicide then chance being one of the creatures, yes?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm

I love those thoughts. I vote Scorpion Team.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Same. That's three.

What would be better is if we could discuss things past the name.

Like how freakin' cool a squad tattoo would be for Scorpion.

EDIT: Surely we don't have to wait for the third team though right? Two squads on the same mission will be hectic enough.

KJA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm for it, as well as our characters all getting a Scorpion tattoo.
EDIT: I'd also like to know how'd y'all feel about our characters being tight-knit and already familiar with each others personality and Tactics. If that wasn't already decided/planned on being discussed that is.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Zombicide93 wrote:I'm for it, as well as our characters all getting a Scorpion tattoo.
EDIT: I'd also like to know how'd y'all feel about our characters being tight-knit and already familiar with each others personality and Tactics. If that wasn't already decided/planned on being discussed that is.

The tattoo would make sense once they've done some missions together.

Pretty sure R.T.M.X mentioned in the main OOC about this because one of us asked early on.

We're supposed to be a new squad together, the first squad of a new team. Considered possibly the 'best' team iirc.

I like this way because it means any relationships or character development as a squad would be in the RP.

I'm very welcoming to the idea of us discussing possible approaches before we start though. Some of the 'friendships' can be seen through the sheets. I already spoke to Mac about Lynch and Jacks being rather respectful of each other based on age and experience.

KJA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Scorpion is awesome. Or even Scorpio. I'm down.

So, we're a newly assembled team? But we end up close. Is that it? Either way, I like it. It makes us even more effective.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 am

Mephisto wrote:
So, we're a newly assembled team? But we end up close. Is that it? Either way, I like it. It makes us even more effective.

That was the impression I had, being a newly formed team.

Also woohoo on the Team name Scorpion.

Does anyone see any personality clashes or anything interesting between the characters?

EDIT: Turns out we'll know each other 'like family' now, all the more reason to discuss the squad dynamics then :)

KJA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:48 pm

We all are pretty much good together when it comes to work, it seems, but certain characters may be loners or dicks outside of missions. It's up to each individual character. I know Zombicide and I will have fun with our characters knowing each other already. I'm pretty sure he and I won't mind starting as such for Frost and Sven. Usually when he and I RP, our characters don't know each other but end up becoming friends, so this will be new and interesting. :D

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I believe Art will know Sven and Derek as well. At least by reputation.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Well Jacks will know Lynch by reputation.

Some of your characters seem to have done pretty solid things for Cybertech, anything you think a Security Officer would catch wind of especially? Would anyone have known about the APRIL system even if not the concept's creator?

KJA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Perhaps Roland can have helped with some of the programing. Also, EVERYONE should know of Roland Svenson since everyone rides in the Valkyries. :P

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Re: Scorpion Team OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello team, I'll be taking over for KJA. Name's Bishop.

Zukuto
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:51 am

Sup, bro. Let's no get our hopes up, though. I'm already accepting this is dead.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:54 am

It's not dead. Making the post right now, including the introduction of the new character.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 am

Ah. I just figured from the days of inactivity.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 am

Alright, Scorpion Team. I (and Zukuto) have had enough of this BS. If Heavy Rain wants to talk up in the sky with birds, they may do so. Our squad shall do was we please, and we are pleased to do our job! Let's go get God Slayer and those survivors! Read the last posts from Zuk and myself, then go ahead and post your way through the building. Then, perhaps if Mac wants to, he can progress us further, or Zuk and I are happy to. Let's just keep this thing going, instead of just doing nothing for weeks at a time. We waited long enough for this to start, let's not keep waiting once it has.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu May 02, 2013 7:16 am

I will do my best to get a post up, but I am currently house hunting and then packing to move two states away. Tonight I should have some down time to get a post in. I'm trying my best here, but real life is hectic and not allowing much time.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu May 02, 2013 5:21 pm

No worries, Avenger! You do what you got to do! You can always make an awesome epic catch up post once you're all figured out. :D And it's not like things are going very quickly... :P

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!