Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unmasked Territories: Realm beyond Reality

a part of “Unmasked Territories: Realm beyond Reality”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

There is a war brewing between the Shadowhunters and Downworlders. Where do you fit in? [Literate/accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unmasked Territories: Realm beyond Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Unmasked Territories: Realm beyond Reality"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Unmasked Territories: Realm beyond Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Could I steal the Queen of Fae? /TotallyNotStalkingYou :P
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Yes you may. Look forward to seeing her.

Also to everyone real images only, no anime.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 pm

For someone who doesn't dabble in fantasy I'm oddly excited. :)

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 pm

This looks interesting. I believe I will take a Mundane with the gift of Sight.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm

@Sneakyrio Sounds great and thank you for joining, in your back story you will just have to explain how they got the sight.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Hello Love, You called, I came xD
*claps*

May I have a Shadowhunter please.

*chants* Demon Pox does Exist!
...Sorry Fan girl moment xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:21 am

Yay of course you can hun! Can't wait to see your character!

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 am

Im trying to get more people interested in the rp, if you could all tell your friends and rp mates about the rp that wouls be great!

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 pm

this sounds awesome can i reserve the alpha werewolf? i can hav character up by tonight or tom
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

yes you can Dylan, thank you for joining!

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Working on my character now Echo, might be able to get her done by tonight, if not, soon. (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:06 pm

@Desire Alrighty hun, cant wait to see her finished!

Ive added a few other ooc threads, one for Runes that the Shadowhunters use and one for Places that will be in the rp.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 am

So we have yet to have a male sent in and we have five females. Ill be making a male, the high warlock but if anyone is willing to make a second male character id love you!

Also please have your characters in and finished by this weekend, id really like to start this by sunday or monday.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello there! I finally got around to checking out this roleplay, and I was wondering if I could reserve a spot as a male faerie if that's all right.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:23 pm

@User definately! glad to have you aboard, look forward to seeing you character!

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 pm

/thrilled

So glad that usernames is coming into this decrepit fantasy of ours. Honored to be a co-GM :)

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Well im honored to have you as my co-gm hun!<3
Everyones characters are looking great so far, can't wait to see them finished! Ive been working a bit on my warlock, still trying to find the right face for him. >>
Hope everyone has had a good day!

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 am

Alright I submitted Felix. I hope he's ok and don't hesitate to tell me if there is anything wrong with him!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 am

@Echo,
Not sure if I can finish by this weekend hun, but I'll try really hard (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!