Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest Time

The Darkest Time

a part of “The Darkest Time”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

So there's some sort of age-old war, right? Over some lame stolen artifact, a book or something that's apparently full of age-old evils. All you know is you're suddenly stuck on this fantastic journey of mysteries with all these other creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkest Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Darkest Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Ugh no. We are not having a gross sexual competition, thank you. I am very bad at them and I will lose. I lost already. Bam, competition over. Go home, LF. I would too sobs, don't test me missy. I'm 18 now, I can do legal things.

That's super cool Chiaki, but dang. Time differences are crazy annoying!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed May 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Dang Chiaki...that's awesome but dang...

Alright Amarie is up so post spec and we can get things rolling! I apologize for the ending of hers, I gotta kinda bored writing the meeting spot twice and I wanted it up so that you could post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Haha, yeah, time zone, the curse of living across where your friends and fellow rp-ers live... Most of you live in the U.S, right? Also, awesome post, Char. You are the last one, Spec... Hurry up XD

Chiaki~

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed May 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Yeah, I'm U.S bound. Oh and thank you ^//^ I was worried about hers...

Chiaki your post is awesome! I just read the end before I got Amarie's up but I love all the personalities *-* epicness!
Last edited by CharlotteV on Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm going, jeeze

907 and counting, sssssssuck it striders.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Thanks, Char... I was worried 'cause this is the first time I write MPD character...

Spec: Let's see if you can beat my record of awesomeness XD

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 pm

We've really got some amazing writers here...:D

At least I hope I'm keeping up haha :P

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:15 pm

@Chiaki: Hell to the no I didn't beat your word count.

2,505 suckers, eat it.

I POSTED OKAY

I POSTED

ENJOY THE AWESOME DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT, YOUR EYES WILL MELT FROM THE FANTASTIC

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed May 08, 2013 11:18 pm

LETS DO THIS SPEC. IM GOING TO GIVE YOU HELL FOR THIS. OH MY GOD. yes. 3000 words? i know just how do to it. Roughly 1500 from all the posts, and then maybe a little flashback, and some ranting on Ariel's part b/c FUCK EVERYONE IS TALLER THAN HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHH and then yeah. 3000 words. i can do it.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Eh forget ya'll. I'm dropping down to 500 words a post...

(totally not gunna happen...)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Bluhbluh, just you wait LF. All I gotta do is get some more inspiration from my lovely Let's Plays--omg I just panicked because I thought tomorrow was friday, Minecraft, my favorites of all time, but tomorrow's just Thursday and now I'm mad because I don't like the VS. >:c

I hope none of you actually know what RoosterTeeth is.

@Charlotte: You've got this.

Goodnight!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 am

GOOD MORNING. imma try to get my post up today before school so i can sleep when i get home for a few hours before i go off and help with the Drama club tonight. (currently im at 1775, and im not done with all of your guys' posts. Im at Chiron. so....i think 2000 by the time i reach Spec's post)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohemxbree on Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Is this going to be the kind of roleplay that dies after everyone posts once?
Like, we build up, build up, build up, all post, and no one comes back?

Literally, I've never seen the OOC thread so dead and it kind of makes me sad even if I never posted much (I constantly lurked).

ohemxbree
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Nah everyone will be back soon, I think we just all got busy suddenly. I would've even posted already but I had to deal with some business stuff and Freak's got drama and Chiaki's probably just now waking up...

Anyway, I'm fixing to write a post up, I'm sure we'll be moving again soon. Especially once the weekend hits.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohemxbree on Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Mmm, hopefully. I know I'm busy all weekend, but whatever, haha.
My boyfriend's coming to visit and I'm just going to tell him to sit on his own computer for a bit, lol.

ohemxbree
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm

I had to write an essay and finish up some projects I've been procrastinating on, sorry ^_^
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

I had a Final and then went running today.

Tried to run from the horrific pain-- didn't work.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 am

AHHHH DRAMA WAS SO MUCH FUN TONIGHT GUYS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW LIKE WOW. Imma miss it and shit. And yeah. No this will not die. I will drag you all by your toes to finish it. BUT im sure it will slow every once and a while b/c we do get busy. Everyone does. i mean i'm kinda busy for the rest of the month but hey imma ignore that

im 3200 words into my posts, and i see that no one has posted before me. KEEP IT THAT WAY I HAVE AN ENDING AND I DONT WANT TO CHANGE IT *hisses*

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri May 10, 2013 12:49 am

*holds up hands before posting submit*

Why is it always me who has to wait?

Lol jk jk I'll wait

Count me in as being the annoying one who never leaves or lets anything die because I have no life so what better way to spend all my time...

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri May 10, 2013 1:23 am

okay yeah i posted.

OMFG I WAS BORED IN SCHOOL TODAY SO I MADE A CHARACTER SHEET. NOT THE CHARACTER. JUST THE CODING FOR IT. its specifically for any video game roleplays but w/e

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!