Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Everest Hill Preparatory Academy

Everest Hill Relations

a part of “Everest Hill Preparatory Academy”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Every school has it's flaws, and Everest Hill, to that rule, is no exception. Here at this prestigious preparatory academy, both students and teachers alike have their secrets. What's yours? (Needs teachers)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everest Hill Preparatory Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Everest Hill Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[size=150]Character Name[/size]
[size=99]Age || Three adjectives to describe you're character
Secret[/size]
â™Ĩ = romantic || â˜ē = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[size=120][u]Students[/u][/size][/center]
[size=95][list]
[*][b]Student Name:[/b] Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
[/list][/size]
[center][size=120][u]Teachers[/u][/size][/center]
[size=95][list]
[*][b]Teacher Name:[/b] Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here [/list][/size]

Ok, so, most of you who've RPed with me in the past know exactly what this is, however, I'm sorta gonna change it up. You can do it the old way if you like, that works just fine, and doesn't clash with this at all. Ok, so my idea is that you look over characters, and if you have a relationship idea, discuss it with the driver. If you work something out, put it here. If not, you can either leave it blank, which is the old way, or, you can put a general thought, and then just fill out an actual relationship later when one is developed. It's sort of like a work in progress, I guess. I dunno, maybe it's the sleep deprivation talking.

I'll probably fill out the names in the lists later, but for now....yeah.
Last edited by StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Everest Hill Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:48 pm

|| 17 || Reserved // Ambitious // Hardworking ||
Erin is a Scholarship Student, and she does others' Projects, Homework, and essays for money.

Students

Teachers

|| 18 || Extroverted // Self-Loathing // Charismatic ||
Tristan is an alcoholic, and once raped a girl while he was drunk.

Students

Teachers
Last edited by OurStars on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Natalie Meade
|| 17 || Independent, Intelligent, Controlled ||
Slept with a teacher to raise her grades

Students

Katherine Moreau: ◑/â˜ē || Kate seems more mature than a lot of the students at Everest Hill, which is always a good thing. I wouldn't say we're friends yet, but we're definitely friendly and she is someone that I don't mind talking to on occasion. And she's not afraid to be honest when it's needed, a worthy trait to have.

Joanna Carter: ◑ || Jo is... fine, I guess. She isn't someone that I would hang out with, although a lot of the school could fall into that category. I've just never seen a reason to reach out and talk to her, I guess she's probably had much of the same thoughts, hence why we're neither friends nor enemies just neutral.

Natalie Meade: â˜ē/☠ || I am my own best friend and my own worst enemy.

Anais Parker:

Scott Hudson:

Adam Tew:

Cattie Marcum:

Mic Samson:

Erin Gantz: ◑/☠ || I didn't notice Erin until she bypassed me in that class. Now I can't help but notice that in every class she's not too far behind me. It's not that I'm scared that she'll beat me, I'm not... but I've just decided that I should probably pay slightly more attention to her from now on. Just to be certain.

Dallan Nasman:

Teachers
    Kyle Wilson:
Last edited by Issa on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Dallan Nasman

||17||Impatient||Injudicious||Possessive||
Beat a man into a coma

Students

Teachers

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Katherine "Kate" Moreau
18 || Determined - Responsible - Strong
Has a child; has feelings for a professor

Students

• Student Name: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

Teachers

• Teacher Name: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

Joanna "Jo" Carter
[i]17 || Wild - Free - Unstoppable
Has a crush of her best friend
[/i[
Students

• Student Name: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

Teachers

• Teacher Name: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Adam "Sparky" Tew
17 || Hyper || Cheery || A Clown
Was abused as a child

Students

• Katherine Moreau: â˜ē || "She's an angel. She's probably one of the best people I've ever met."

Teachers

Mic "Tweak" Samson
17 || Happy || Scary || Split
Is a drug addict and sells drugs on the side to pay for school tuition

Students

• Joanne Carter: â˜ē || "Jo's my best friend in this place. I don't think I could ever replace her. Even if I wanted to."

Teachers

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Cattie "Kitty" Marcum
|| 17 || Party Girl || Seductive || Intelligent || Caring ||
Is a sex addict and is a prostitute

Students

Teachers

Zander Matthews
16 || Caring || Entertaining || Neat ||
Blames himself for his parents death

Students

Teachers

Last edited by Hallowed777 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Kyle Wilson
25 || Funny || Intelligent || Energetic ||
A little while back, let's say about 4 years ago, my bride-to-be died in a car accident on her way to her wedding dress fitting. It was extremely tragic, and I haven't been able to move on. I've never told anyone at the Academy this, let's keep this between you and I.

Students

Teachers

• Teacher Name: ◑ ||
Last edited by xLevesquex on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:37 pm

WOW. I did not mean to do that. ^^ O_O
(Please ignore that, I didn't even plan on posting this at the moment, I'll edit that when the roleplay starts.)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Anais Parker
17 || Short-tempered| Tomboyish| Humble
Abortion - Anais had an abortion over the summer. As soon as the school year ended, her father took her to Greece and they went exploring. It was just an excuse for the paparazzi to photograph him being an attentive father because a magazine commented about his lack of involvement in his daughter's life. Anais met this really cute Grecian boy and spent the first half of her summer with him. But one hook-up in which she forgot to take her birth control pill led to an accidental pregnancy. Of course, Anais wasn't ready for a child, but her father was more concerned about what this would do to his image. So, he forced her to get an abortion. Anais still has lingering feelings of guilt and longing for a child she would never have. She's even haunted by nightmares now.

Students

• Katherine Moreau: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Joanna Carter: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Natalie Meade: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Anais Parker: â˜ēâ™Ĩâ˜ē || Of course, I love me! I'm pretty damn fabulous!
  • Scott Hudson: â˜ēâ˜ēâ˜ē || Are you kidding me? Scottie is my best friend. He's been there for me through everything; the arguments with my Dad, meltdowns after volleyball games, and ranting when a plan didn't go the right way, etc. He means more to me than anything. He's...Scott's my brother.
  • Adam Tew: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Cattie Marcum: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Mic Samson: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Eric Gantz: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Dallan Nasman: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

Teachers

Scott Hudson
17 || Lazy| Protective| Gentlemanly
Pyromania - Scott set his old school on fire. He's been quite fascinated by the flames since he was a kid. His parents left him alone for an entire night without a babysitter and Scott was petrified of being in the house alone. So, he stayed in the living room where the fireplace was always lit. The fire was comfort to him when all he felt was coldness. Setting his old school on fire, though...that was funny. He had simply been playing with his lighter and it just so happened that somebody spilled gasoline from their car at the back of the school. He dropped the lighter and then...BOOM! Technically, that wasn't his fault. But funny nonetheless. Naturally, everybody thinks he's troubled or some crap like that. In truth, that was just a simple thing that anyone could have done. Scott has started plenty of fires before. It just so happens that he's fixed his messes.

Students

• Katherine Moreau: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Joanna Carter: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Natalie Meade: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Anais Parker: â˜ēâ˜ēâ˜ē || The greatest best friend a guy can ask for. They say dogs are man's best friend - and no, Anais, I am not comparing you to a dog - but Anais is definitely my rock. If anything happens to her - if any of these guys ever hurt her - I don't know what I'd do.
  • Scott Hudson: â˜ē ◑ || It's just me. Nothing too special.
  • Adam Tew: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Cattie Marcum: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Mic Samson: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Erin Gantz: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Dallan Nasman: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

Teachers

Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:30 am

Darian Summers
18 || Quiet || Broody || Modest ||
When I was in middle school, all I would do was rebel. I'd get sent to the office everyday, tell my grandmother it was a misunderstanding, steal from a store, tell my grandmother that I've been mowing lawns for money, when she found alcohol in my room, Ryan pressured me into keeping safe in my room for him. I'm a compulsive liar, it's part of who I am. People just don't know that I'm lying, 'cause I've gotten so good at it.

Students

Teachers

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Indi Or Blue | Seventeen | Outgoing | Adventurous | Passionate
Eating Disorder - Anorexia;
Indigo was never as painfully skinny as she is now, in fact up until she turned eleven, Indigo was almost considered obese, this being what caused her stop eating originally. Indigo found herself not being able to stick to diets she therefore decided upon stopping eating entirely.
Of course, this sudden occurrence didn't just happen for no reason, Indi was being bullied at school because of her weight and while she could withstand the verbal abuse, once she started coming home with bruises all over her body, she couldn't take it anymore.

Students

Katherine Moreau: ||
Joanna Carter: ||
Natalie Meade: ||
Anais Parker: ||
Scott Hudson: ||
Adam Tew: ||
Cattie Marcum: ||
Mic Samson: ||
Erin Gantz: ||
Dallan Nasman: ||

Teachers

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Eighteen || Passionate| Determined| Stubborn

Witnessed a Murder and Now is in the Witness Protection Program - She was a witness to the murder of her father who was a gang member. The man who killed her father, Zander also tried to kill her mother before seeing Alexandra(later on named Archie) and running after her. Good thing Archie was on the track team and a fast runner, she made it to the police station and found out the murderer, Dominic Romanov was international drug lord and wanted from crimes like drugs, kidnapping, trafficking, and murder. So, to protect the girl, they changed her location, her look, and her name. Her name was changed from Alexandra Elizabeth Sinclair to the newly made Archie Hudson Davenport.

Students

• Anais Parker: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Scott Hudson: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here
  • Eric Gantz: Symbol || 1 or 2 sentences on your thoughts of this character. If you have an idea for a relation, or you've already discussed it with the character's driver, put it here

Teachers

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!