Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel's: The Order

Marvel's: The Order

a part of “Marvel's: The Order”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Its 2013 and its the era of the superheroes. Read inside for more information.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel's: The Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marvel's: The Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:19 am

Yea, All my stuff is on a word doc but since I haven't been on able to be on a computer and my DS as you may be aware, the character count is stupid low, I can't edit her just yet but yea, I'm still working on her. Don't you worry. I'll give it my best. :D
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:56 am

Right, I think I've finished Johanna. Let me know if there's anything I need to change about her. I wasn't sure what to put for her S.H.I.E.L.D position. I've just put field agent at the moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 am

Asbjorn will be done soon, but that blackout of the site certainly didn't help >.<
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 am

Hey guys! Would anyone be willing to help out through asking friends to join and/or taking on second characters?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 am

And Freedom has arrived!

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:06 am

I could give Gunnar a go, if you don't mind me playing brother and sister?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:09 am

Amanda = Accepted

@Issa - Go for it!

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:52 pm

RubyBlue wrote:And Freedom has arrived!

You do not know how much I laughed at that statement.

Anywho, I will be starting Loki up soon ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 am

I will have Basil and Lina up ASAP, I'm using the OCR on my iPhone.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 pm

Roll call! Who's still here? :o

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm still here! And now I'm just going to write this because the site won't let me just post "I am"

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Present and accounted for

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:06 pm

asdf ME!
Loki is coming along slowly - mostly because I'm getting aggravated by my lack of time and knowledge of Loki ._.'

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:41 am

I'm still here!
Still finishing Gunnar

Finished Gunnar (I think).
Let me know if I need to change anything.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Loki has been submitted as a serious WIP, mostly because there is still a loooot of ground to cover with him ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Everyone should start discussing the character relationships. Also, my car is kind of fixed - I just need to get some seafoam. Basil and Lina will be up way soon! Hopefully by next weekend but we will start before then - I really need someone for Anthony Junior and Benjamin!! I would but I already have 3 under my belt.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:17 pm

I'll take up Benjamin, I think I can take on another character :)

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:37 pm

If everyone could add Johanna Thorsdottir to the relationship sections in their CS that would be great! Thanks :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Hope everyone liked the first post! I've added Johanna to Astrid's relationships and I've been working on those little by little - I was thinking that maybe Loki recognizes the lockets that Astrid and Ásbjorn wear as Freya's design and know about their mom leaving them but won't tell and Gunnar and Johanna know as well but are sort of under oath not to say anything out of respect for Freya's wishes.

Loki could have found out on his own and we could use that as a storyline later. I want everyone to PM to me later any arc ideas you have for your character(s) that would focus on their development c: Whenever you have time!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am

Sweet! Thanks for adding Johanna :)
Regarding the lockets I'm fine with Gunnar and Johanna keeping it a secret.
Also I am just reading through post now. Yay! So excited that this is starting!

Issa
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!