Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Before The Last Stand.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: X-Men: Before The Last Stand.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Uh, crap. Slight issue here. Maybe I shouold have listed this in "Appearance" instead and not based my sheet on an old CS Skelly, but the "Fashion" section is what Alex is currently wearing. "Grey ski mask, $2 black glasses, tan work gloves & boots, white baseball cap, blue & white jacket, grey turtle neck sweater, and faded blue jeans." I should have made that a bit more apparent, so that is my bad. Dust, could I please ask you to edit? Again, sorry.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:37 pm

My bad!

Edit done, let me know if it needs more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 am

I seem to have killed it.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 am

Uh....... Anyone else here?

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 am

Hey guys! I apologize for the stand still, it's just that I'm waiting for Xander17 to post a reply. And the others, I don't know what they're doing exactly. But when Xander comes back, I'll make sure this RP gets back to normal.

All these posts are fantastic, keep up the good work guys!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xanderkain101 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 pm

If Kurt is still open I'd like to get him I'm pretty sure i can pull of german
Xander

xanderkain101
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Yes, he's still open. BTW, he can speak English, but he has a very heavy German accent. And sure go ahead and make a CS for him. I'm just happy to have some one interested in playing him! ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Sorry ive not posted in a few days guys

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:48 pm

It's okay Boultinator. I don't expect everyone to post every day. I allow days of no posting, I know and get writters block a lot, so if I don't post for a while it's either I'm busy with other things or I have writters block. Everyone gets it and I understand. But anyway, it's looking good guys, keep up the fantastic posts!! ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 am

Okay! Sorry for vanishing so long, had massive issues with getting the new computer, which is finally here. Again, really sorry about that, hope I didn't kill this for anyone.

And I thought I cleared this up, but apparently there's still some confusion about this, but Alex is not walking around naked. I've edited the character sheet to put it more in plain sight, so I'm hoping this doesn't pop up again. Nothing there about the "See-Through-Guy" bits really effects the post at all, so I'm content to just ignore them and post as normal, provided we're both at an understanding here. So again I say, Alex is not in his birthday suit.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:12 pm

@Raidose

Oh, whoops! Sorry on my part for not understanding that fully until now. I figured he had clothes on, when I posted, but I was sort of skimming the OOC and didn't catch or retain the ski mask, turtle neck, etc... to know that his skin wouldn't really be showing at all. I can definitely edit my post and fix that since it won't effect my overall conversation.

Again, sorry about that! I'll try not to be Miss Oblivious next time as I see I'm goofing up. ;D
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!