Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Which Binds Us

Bloody Relationships - You may post here

a part of “Blood Which Binds Us”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Which Binds Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bloody Relationships - You may post here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 am

So. Guess what, my awesome authors? We are days away from starting the IC - I'm hoping to start this weekend. Now, I know some of you are reading this and flailing. “MY CHARACTER ISN'T EVEN DONE YET!! NOOO!!” But, don't worry. As you'll see, most of the accepted characters are Works In Progress. Here's what you need for us to get started; All of the basic information filled out. Y'know, the ones requiring less than twenty words for an answer. And. At least half of the History and a single paragraph of the Personality filled out. That's it! I will allow the unfinished sections to be finished out as we go through the story. But don't take the line and run with it by taking weeks to finish up the Character Sheet, alright? Now! Here's what I'm going to do. This is a relationship thread. Obvy. *preppy voice*

I'm not going to give you a crazy format for it. In fact, you can make it how you want it as long as you include the names of all the characters, a small paragraph (or more) on how your character feels on them along with a brief mentioning of how they met and at the top a picture of your character, along with their: Age, Faction/Coven, Sexuality, and Bloodtype/Preferred Bloodtype. That's it! So, begin discussion!

GM OUT!!
Last edited by Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Relationships - You may post here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 am

24 – Pet – Forebearers – Heterosexual – AB- – Adjusting – Polite – Weary
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

The Fallen

Aphrodite the Plague:”The stuff dreams deteriorate into.”
Preston hasn’t thankfully ever seen a Fallen but he has been informed of each known member. Aprhrodite is an encounter Preston knows he’d never survive; it doesn’t scare him, he’s already living his worst nightmare.

Tyler Hoechlin:”The right hand of nightmares.”
Described as the leaders lackey, if Preston was threat he realises Tyler is who would be sent to neutralise… However Preston is a mere human, far from his radar, for now.

Matt Bomer:”You give all vampires a bad name.”
It was hard enough for Preston to ask and ally with the Forebearers to begin with, Matt has tarnished the human-friendly reputation and Preston cannot shake how much this adds to his prejudice against their species.

Nikolai Venator:”Where defeat lies.”
Liquidating assets aren’t easy and Nathaniel is an example of how his decisions could backfire and bolster the enemy. Preston cannot fathom how one can be thankful for such a dark curse.

Gage Golightly:”Ungodly.”
The abilities mean nothing according to Preston if you abuse them. Preston see’s how easily this curse can rob an individual’s humanity through Gage.

The Forebearers

Delilah:”We’ve an accord.”
The first vampire Preston can honestly have any faith in. Sophia has provided Preston with great comfort in his vulnerable state and Preston feels he owes her a lot, even though she speaks to him as an equal. Preston finds Sophia’s attitudes and approach refreshing.

Garth:”Uneasy ground.”
Preston can understand the need for Garth; he comes across silent and strong, intimidating even. There hasn’t ever been any warmth between the two. It’s business pure and simple and that suits Preston fine. Garth can be intimidating, lording over Preston. A deal’s a deal though.

Evelyn Elizabeth Dubois:”Remarkably pleasant.”
An enchanting vampire. Preston almost forgets he is talking to a vampire when conversing with Evelyn, she’s never even demanded a drop of blood which is nice but curious, perhaps his bloods not her type he believes but often the vampire details fade; they have so much more to engage about during the twilight hours.

Angiluzza Maniscalco:”There’s a puzzle.”
Angiluzza is clearly intelligent but distant and coy with Preston. Preston has been picking up bits of Italian off her, not a great deal he’ll admit but enough to get pieces sometimes. It’s always unusual their encounters, though Angiluzza definitely has an affinity towards Preston’s music.

Isaac Xavier Campbell:”Something I cannot.”
Forever young, that’s how Preston see’s Isaac – himself with boundaries, time or troubles. Unfortunately Preston has troubles and boundaries and time with added fear, he can never be like Isaac and will probably never truly be able to understand him. Perhaps there is envy but there is pity too.

The Fallen’s Humans

Grace Sawyer:”Absolutely nothing.”
Preston doesn’t even know the slaves name, though he has been informed the Fallen may have some, why he can’t comprehend because he’s sure the killed every time they feed.

Dimtri Deon:”You shouldn’t be subjected to this.”
The Fallen have slaves Preston’s been told and if he was in a position to change it he wouldn’t hesitate, but there lies the truth for them both. Neither are in a position to help the other. Both are just humans in a vampire’s world.

Lyric Emerson:”What are you?”
There was no way Preston could comprehend a decision like Lyrics; he’d heard that the Fallen had loyal pets, he just doesn’t yet believe. They are polarized.

The Forebearer’s Pets

David Henrie:”You aren’t tied.”
If anyone had a get out of jail free card it’s David, Preston understand how being rescued from the fallen deserves some repayment but 2 years is more than sufficient. Being one covens slave to another is no choice. Preston wishes he could convince David to let go of the vampire world, there is so much more to live for and Preston would too but he doesn’t have a choice, he just doesn’t.

Anastasia Marie Valentino:”I’m sure I’m missing something, or you are.”
Under no illusions, Preston knows he’s colder than be was before the incident, however such devotion and love for the killer race eludes him. Preston does view Stacy as slightly crazy, though he’ll keep that to himself.

Preston Vyse:”Now isn’t the time nor place, sorry.”
Last edited by Riareous on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships - You may post here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:28 am

Garth | 21/1599 | Forbearers | Bi-Curious | Not picky (A-) | Protective, Loyal, Unforgiving
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

The Coven
  • Delilah - ☺/♥"I would die for you, Miss."
    Delilah is Garth's main source of purpose in this life. Without a leader, he would be a protector of nothing: therefore, have no purpose. Garth met Delilah not long after turning Angel, but ultimately wasn't needed at the time. It wasn't until his previous Coven was obliterated that Delilah gave Angel and himself a haven with her, and Garth accepted wholeheartedly. Garth feels that he owes his life to her, even if any debts have already been settled: but that doesn't mean they don't tease each other constantly, especially when she gets upset about something - that's when the flirting starts.

• Garth - ◑ "I feel the same way I assume everybody else feels about me: nothing. For I am simply a shield to the Coven, nothing more.

• Evelyn Dubois - ◑ "The closest person to a Fallen I've ever met, even if she doesn't realize it."
    A curious vampire in her own right, Evelyn is one that Garth likes to keep a silent eye on. Her attitude towards humans and other vampires is a little unnerving for a guy like Garth, who sees humans as a valuable asset (without them, no food after all) and the younger vampires as the future of the Coven. Besides, he sees her obsession for knowledge as a little overzealous - how is knowing what the square root of 1367 going to help him protect and kill others? However, Delilah has put her trust in such a vampire, and Garth refuses to go against the judgement of his Leader.

• Angiluzza Maniscalco - ♥ /☺ "My little huntress that has stayed true to the Forbearers: I care for her as much as I care for my leader, and that's saying something."
    Garth and Angel have been through a lot together, so no wonder they are close. He found her, changed her, and gave her a new life at things - after all, she was somewhat like him when he found her, alone and savage. She, in return, has become a vampire of extraordinary talent and beauty. She still has a few things to learn, and he can tell that she doesn't' entirely like the Coven that much, but is looking to become a powerful vampire and progeny.
    (Note: the story between Angel and Garth is pretty long - go check out Angel's page for the full thing)

• Isaac Campbell ☺/◑ "Loyal, truthful and useful - the best kind of vampire."
    Garth could see himself becoming friends with Isaac, but there are a few things that block any of that happening. First is his maker, to whom he still doesn't entirely trust. The other? He is still extremely young, a fledgling amongst people of his age and rank. Perhaps if he aged a little longer, they could become friends. For now, Garth will simply see him as another asset to the Coven.

The Enemy
  • Aphrodite the Plague - ☠ "You. You are the kind that makes my Gothic blood run wild with rage."
    So, yeah, Garth and Aprhodite have a bit of history. He met her once when he was younger, when she tried to make him Fall - and Garth knows first hand how... convincing... she can be. However, he refused to Fall, and they parted ways. Why she didn't kill him, he knows naught. He hadn't even seen her again until she caused his second progeny to fall 450 years ago. Since kicking him out, he swore that either he would kill her one day, or die trying.

• *Tyler* - ☠ "The False Protector. We are evenly matched, but I hold no respect to the wretch."
    Garth only knows Tyler as the protector of Aphrodite, and that they were born in the same time era, making them equal in the aspects of power due to age: every skirmish they come out equal, which seriously pisses off Garth. In actuality, they are pretty equal in personality as well, with only a few differences - differences that will remain, however, as Garth has no intention to get 'buddy buddy' with him.

• *Matt* - ☠ "How the great have fallen: you could have been so much more, my progeny."
    Garth still has a pang of regret at kicking *Matt* out, but not because of how much he felt towards the man: no, he feels that it may be his fault that Aphrodite was able to turn him some 450 years ago. Garth refuses to dwell on the subject, however, and faces the fact that he will probably have to take him out one day. The man is no longer of any connection to Garth, and he has faced that reality already. *Matt* is no longer his progeny; he is hers.

• *Nathan* - ☠ "A vampire hunting vampire. Absurd, but the man exists: and it sickens me."
    Nothing much to say besides Garth doesn't like him.

• *Gage* - ☠ "Ah, the slut who got my progeny into the Fallen. You can guess how I feel about her."
    Garth hates her. Period. If he had to hate anybody more than Aphrodite, it would be her. Garth would gladly take her head off, and mount it on a spike for his coven, but it is pretty clear that Aphrodite likes her enough to keep her alive.

The Humans
  • Grace Sawyer - ◑ "Is this Aphrodite's personal pet? The poor woman."
    Garth really knows nothing about this Grace person, but if what he has heard is true, then Garth truly pities her. Who would want to be stuck as the personal slave of a woman like Aphrodite?

• Dmitri Deon - ◑ "I may know who this is: if I'm right, then this man has suffered horribly."
    See, Garth hasn't entirely made it his mission to find out about the pets - or Slaves in this case - of the Fallen. They go through enough to make Garth's heart cringe. Sure, he is more powerful and 'better' than humans, but has never once seen himself superior to them. Anyway, if Garth can get this man out, then he will.

• Lyric Emerson - ◑/☠ "If the rumors I've heard are true, then the world truly is doomed: humans actually liking the Fallen... it's inconceivable."
    Garth has no clue who she is, but he fears that the vampire craze has affected the world bad enough to have somebody actively search out a Fallen.

Note: All Forbearer Pets, to Garth, are of equal value. However, he is also pretty protective and intimidating to all of them, to ensure their loyalty. He doesn't entirely mean to, but it is his duty.

• *David* - ◑ "He is another pet: I don't feel much towards him, honestly.
    Nothing much to say besides the fact that he is a source of blood.

• Stacy Valentino - ◑ "Who? Oh, her, the obsessive one. I must say, her blood is tasty."
    Garth just had to make the mistake of going to the bar that night, and getting a girl completely hooked on him - and Isaac just HAD to invite her. Garth tries to limit his consumption from her to keep interactions at a minimal, but her blood is A- and that shit is absolutely freaking tasty to Garth.

• Preston Vyse - ◑ "The man wants something done, in exchange for his blood. I will make sure that his wish is fulfilled."
    Garth knows nothing much about the man named Preston, besides the fact that he wants the vampires that killed his previous life obliterated in exchange for his blood. Garth can understand somewhat of the man's mission and pain, and hopes that they will find the culprit for the troubled soul. However, he has duties that take precedence, so he isn't entirely allowed to hunt.
Last edited by JokerofSpades on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Bloody Relationships - You may post here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Forebearers' Enforcer - 842 - Sapiosexual - O+ - Palermo, Sicily, Italy

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

The Fallen

• Aphrodite the Plague ☠/◑ ”Quasi mi dispiace per te...” I almost feel sorry for you...
    I have met her many times and I've spoken no words to her. But I know enough to pass definite judgement: She is insane and is beyond help. She is extremely cruel for absolutely no reason other than just because. She doesn't deserve to walk this earth. I see nothing admirable about her. I almost feel sorry for her - I do not think that I could bear to lose my sanity. Though...Some question whether I have already...She and her...pet, *Tyler*, seem to me the only ones in her Coven that could defeat me.

• Tyler Hoechlin:”La crudeltà è contagiosa nelle comunità civilizzate.” Cruelty is contagious in uncivilized communities.
    This man is just as bad as Aphrodite. Not worse – Possibly equal. I can see he takes pride in himself and seems to enjoy following his Maker's orders to the 'T'. When I see he and Aphrodite in the same place, there's something to him that I catch. Feelings, maybe? (More to come when CS is finished)

• *Matt Bomer*: ☺☺ "La vita è l'arte del disegno, senza una gomma." Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
    He...is a friend no matter what. I think of him as a younger brother. I highly enjoyed helping Garth teaching him. I am sorry about the events of his life before this life and I pity him for the life that he lives now. I hate that he joined the particular Coven that he's in now...If only he had joined some other one. But...not Aphrodite's. I could have been alright with that. I don't know what he thinks of me now, but I think that if I were ever asked or put into the position to eliminate him, I would be pained to do it. I'm not sure that I could do it, really. Truth be told, I wasn't as flighty when he was around. I stuck a bit closer to home than usual. It took me about eleven years after his leaving to settle back down into remaining closer to the Coven; I was so heartbroken. I've since promised that I wouldn't go so far away again. We stopped talking a few decades ago...I wish I could see him again.

• Nikolai Venator:”La pace non può essere raggiunta con la violenza, può essere raggiunta solo attraverso la comprensione.” Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
    I've also seen him around a few times – He looks at me with a burning hatred as though what he has against me is personal, though I've never spoken to him. He has made it clear, though, that he wishes to fight me. I've never had the chance to fight him, though. In each case that we've come across him with his Coven, I seem to get caught up with Aphrodite and *Tyler*. I would crush him anyways.

• Hadley Cartwrite:”Se la maggior parte di noi si vergognano di vestiti logori e mobili scadenti, cerchiamo di essere più vergogna di idee squallide e filosofie scadenti ... Sarebbe una situazione triste se l'involucro erano meglio della carne avvolti all'interno.” If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies... It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it.
    Stereotypical blonde by way of being shallow and vain. That much is easily obvious. She is one of those people that think themselves to be brutally honest by pointing out what they perceive as truth when in reality they are most often usually just presenting their opinions in less than kind ways. She is a Procurer and of no threat to me, neither by power and ability or position.

• Grace Sawyer:”Gli ostacoli sono quelle cose spaventose che vedi quando si prende i vostri occhi fuori il vostro obiettivo.” Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
    I've heard of her - Poor thing.

• Dmitri Deon:”E 'durante i nostri momenti più bui che dobbiamo concentrarci per vedere la luce.” It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    This child – He brings out a side of me that is...motherly, I think is the word. I've seen him a few times in the forest. He doesn't like to talk much and rarely ever is actually out and about. There was one time...I found him by a creek and he was crying. I dropped to my knees near him and simply held him. I want to ask Garth if I can change him. I can see in him a burning hatred for the Fallen and a hidden compassion. I don't think he'd Fall. I believe that his only targets for death would be those who are Fallen. He would make for an excellent Enforcer one day...

• Lyric Emerson:”Chi?” Who?
    I haven't heard much about her or seen her. Though what I have seen from her is that she is far more willing than Grace and Dmitri.

The Forbearers

• Delilah: l ◑ l "Un leader è uno che conosce la strada, va per il verso, e indica la strada." A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
    She is such an idiot. I understand a certain curiosity about humans, but why would you degrade yourself to acting like a frat boy? Most of the time all she cares about is fucking, drinking, and feeding. She gets under my skin but I cannot deny that she does care about us. I only wish she would keep her progeny in line. I have been observing her over the years and I can feel that she is dangerously close to Falling. And I'm not sure that I want to prevent it.

• Garth: l ♥♥ l "Essere amati profondamente da qualcuno ti dà forza, mentre amare qualcuno profondamente ti dà coraggio." Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    Garth...he's Garth. He saved my life and I owe him that. He gave me everything that I have today and I am forever grateful to him for that. Do I love him? Yes. I will admit that. It's been 820 years that we've known each other. That we've been so close...Do I make it obvious? I don't fawn, swoon, drool, or let myself get distracted by him. I enjoy spending one on one time with him discussing the centuries past, playing a song for him, running for no reason, dancing, flirting, or simply sitting in silence together. He is one of very few that can get genuine smiles and laughter from me and can bring out a sweeter, playful side of me. I won't try to force anything to happen because all good things come in time. And we have forever. Knowing how well he knows me, I assume he has a hunch. But I like to think I've perfected the poker-face meant specifically for him is doing its job.

• Eveylyn Dubois: |☺/◑| “C'è un segreto orgoglio nel cuore di ogni uomo che si ribella alla tirannia. È possibile ordinare e guidare un individuo, ma non si può fare di lui ti rispetta.” There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you.
    I was...I believe a hundred and thirty-three years old when we acquired her. She was alright at first, but she slowly became a nuisance. Over the years, Coven members came and went but she remained, always the uppity one. Much like her Maker; She flaunts her talents and knowledge as well as position and is constantly "keeping the lower ranks in their place". I admit she is smart and strong, but when the occasion arises, I take silent joy in reminding her that I am older, faster, stronger, and smarter than her. She doesn't bother me much anymore and we rarely share words. We have come to a silent agreement over the years and have become something of friends, but I do make sure to step in when I feel she oversteps her position.

• Angiluzza Maniscalco: l ◑ l "Io sono io. Io non amare o odiare me stesso. Ho i miei difetti. Io non pretendo di essere perfetto." I am me. I neither love or hate myself. I have my flaws. I do not pretend to be perfect.

• Isaac Campbell:
    WIP

• Preston Vyse:”Colui che beneficia di un buon nessuno spreco futuro del suo presente.” Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.
    WIP

• *David Henrie*: l ☺ l "Ci potrebbe essere stato un momento nella vita in cui avrei trovato è attraente. Non proprio." There might have been a time in life when I would have found you attractive. Not really.
    I've punched him several times. In both good and bad moods. When he first was brought to us, I hated him. His blood was revolting, he was strung out on cocaine, and he was a paranoid asshole. After a few months, he got better about his attitude. Still snarky, but with a bit more good intentions than previously. He's afraid of me. I don't know why, though...I will not admit aloud, but I enjoy banters with him and he does know where the biggest buffets go down. He is my favorite.

• Anastasia Valentino: l ☺/ ◑l "La tua ossessione è malsano e alla fine termina con la vostra morte." Your obsession is unhealthy and will eventually end with your demise.
    A sweet girl. She's almost like a little kitten to me. I take her shopping, to concerts, to fashion shows, and generally wherever else we decide. I believe my first attempt to reach out to her was when I took her to see Metallica perform with the San Francisco Orchestra. I wonder if we shall eventually turn her...I doubt it. She would probably cry on the first feeding. And the second. And every other after. She's not a fighter. She's a lovesick liability. What? Am I jealous of her? Hardly.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!