Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Among The Living

Among The Living

a part of “Among The Living”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Youmu and Exorcists never really get along, always trying to kill each other like cats and dogs, but there is one society in this world that accepts both of them; Moumoku.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Among The Living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Among The Living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Among The Living"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Among The Living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:45 am

Oh my goodness, it's like you read my mind! I've been in love with this anime ever since I saw the little preview teaser video for it forever ago! And now that it's finally out, I'm huffing and puffing about it. I should resist, but there's no chance of even trying.

May I please reserve Youmu No. 2? Your faces are absolutely adorable! A nice touch~! (●‿●✿)

*edit*
Ohohoh. I forgot. For your convenience, to let you know ahead of time, I'll be making a male character!
Last edited by H3R0 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:49 am

Youmu 3.

Your faces, they are too damn cute and interesting. Somehow, I have a feeling that you have those kind of faces... ._.

Anyway, I'm here again. Did the last Fairy Tail not start?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 am

Damn i promise im not stalking you on purpose, it would seem your rps always catch my eye, anyway
i will reserve exorsict #1, i have told you i like your faces twice already, Yeah what happened to FairyTail?
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 am

@H3RO

I know the feeling! Saw the trailer, and it looked really awesome, and then it came out just after wards and it really is awesome! Had to contribute something to it~

@Code

Ohoho, you can picture me with them!

@5th

Don't worry, don't worry! I ran into the same situation, and I don't mind! Its great to see you again!

@All

Reservations will be put down and listed in a minute! Character sheet is being updates and will have changes in about 10 hours! (School) Nvm! It's up already! And for all who are wondering about Fairy Tail, I am currently finishing up my sheets and will start it today or tomorrow~ Team threads will be put up today too!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:24 am

Well, this is interesting. I also forgot to tell you that I'll making a male one. Not like you don't know since my every character is a male save for a few that's a second character.

Can't wait for the Fairy Tail role-play to start. This too!

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 am

could i perhaps get an extension in a little bit we are continuing my friends DnD campaign so I'll be a bit easy

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 am

May I reserve Human one, and can I make it a female? And I do like your faces, especially your face in rule 3 where you look like you are having a panic attack/flipping out ((((;゜Д゜)))

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:33 pm

I would very much like to reserve human No. 2. I can play either gender, so if there is too much of one gender, I'll help balancing it out. I would prefer playing a female character though.

EDIT: Also, if an Exorcist spot opens up, I'd gladly take it, once again in either gender.

The smiles were pretty kawaii indeed :3

EDIT EDIT: Would you mind if I did my own coding? I will naturally keep what you did as he core of it, but I would prefer to do some more with it if you are fine with it. If not, it is alright and I can live on peacefully regardless.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:55 pm

My goodness, another reason why I need to watch Kyoukai no Kanata. @_@
I remember some time ago when the only thing we knew about it was the character concepts,
and gosh, were they p-r-e-t-t-y. uwu

Would it be possible for me to take the last Youma slot then? Pleeasee?
I'll make it a female since the other two are males. (o v o)b

Also, your emotes are so darn cutteee~ So jelly because I can't use japanese characters or too lazy to. ; A ;
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm

@Code

Whoosh, I have you down as a male then! (I'm almost done with Lina's BG and I'll be starting on Iris's afterwards in FT rp!)

@5th

Just submitting a wip will guarantee you the role! (Of course, I'll still need it finished, but you know...)

@Lee

Sure thing! And thank you~ (I like that face a lot too!)

@Imbecile

Yes yes! You should watch it! It's very pretty and really cool! I've got you down also!

@All

Heads up, I added a few new roles in case anyone would like to switch! (I'm switching myself around a lot also since I'm still on the edge for what character I should make ; ^;)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:58 pm

You kind of skipped me...

As I mentioned, since an exorcist role has opened up, I'll take it.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Sorry, Sorry! I'm putting you name down right now! But I left my exorcist role for a human, so which one of the two would you like?

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Aaaaah! I hope I'm not too late to reserve because it seems like almost all the characters are taken! I'm really interested and I love your faces lol!

If I'm not too late I'd like to reserve Youmu No. 5 and Exorcist No. 2. I'm not sure what sexes they'll be yet but one will be male and one will be female.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

@Jade

Ah! I'm sorry! Exoricst No 2. has been taken! Although, I can add another Exorcist for you with a personality of you choice? (I will put you down for the Youmu though!)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

@Lee: I'm sorry, this is incredibly irrelevant to everything, but I looked at your character and I'm laughing really hard because we both picked the exact same theme song omg I'm gonna change mine, not that it's any big deal, but I just thought it was an accidental funny (☞゚∀゚)☞

@Fuyu: If I don't have my character finished by tomorrow, I'll submit a WIP by tomorrow night, but I don't really have anything going on until Pokemon on Saturday omgomg so I should be able to get him done!

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:35 pm

I'd love it if you'd be able to add another exorcist for me! Thanks so much ヾ(´▽`)ノミ☆

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:39 pm

@H3R0

No worries! (Ahhh, I'm broke, so I can't get anything, sadly) Try getting a wip in sometime this weekend if possible and that'll be just fine!

@Jade

Yeah! I'd be happy to! They won't have a personality description like the others since I don't know how your character will turn out, but after you submit them with a personality, I'll fill it in (Or if you'd like to give me a quick summary now would be great too!)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:34 am

Ah, it's too bad all the spots are taken already! This looks like a very interesting roleplay. Would've loved to be a part of it.

I'll be hanging around to see if any open though! I could take any part, so if one open up please let me be the first to know, yeah? ^ω^

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:45 am

You still can you know! I always make a few spots open at first since Im unsure how many people would be willing to join, but if you'd like, you can still get yourself a character and I'll write them up on the intro page for you. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!