Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fulton University's Rush Week

Fulton University's Rush Week

a part of “Fulton University's Rush Week”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you go to Fulton, you aren't anyone until you pledge a house. And with people leaving and new people coming, what will this year bring for their rush week?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fulton University's Rush Week”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fulton University's Rush Week

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Hey there BleedingLover & Cookiie! I was wondering if I could change my guy's Faceclaim to a junior or senior in the Sigma Chi Delta, and his FC to Mario Casas.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:53 pm

I already made my two characters siblings.. is that cool? Or did I mess up you guys sibling match up plan?
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

I was just wondering if I could submit a CS for Ashley Greene? C:
I reserved her before, but I wasn't sure if i got her

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:50 pm

dreammuffin wrote:May I reserve FC Ashley Greene? Potatoes :3

Arg there's so many roles I want, I can't decide haha :) May I reserve Alexis Bledel instead, and change her FC to Lily Collins?

You kind of didn't reserve her. You asked to change the face claim and I said no and you didn't write back.

Also: Are you sure you'll finish the character? You have asked to be in a RP of mine many times but you never have finished your character sheets.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Sorry to interrupt. I'm just popping in to ask a quick question. Will there be a relationship thread for this roleplay? I've noticed that in the past you've used them and I'm actually rather anxious to make my first one (◠‿◠)

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm actually just waiting for a few more characters to be finished up and then I'm going to put it up. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Great! I can't wait to see it =^.^= Hopefully I won't disappoint.

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 pm

I've decided to leave this rp. Best of luck to everyone. <3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:59 pm

*walks into thread*
*immediately gets pegged in the face with a potato*

:) Hey BleedingLover, long time no see!

I stumbled upon this beautiful little roleplay, and I think it would be an honor if I could join <3

So, I'm going to put in a request for Alona Tal - but would it be possible to change her FC? I was thinking someone like Kerli Koiv might be okay. Please let me know. :)

I am also considering taking a male role as well - I will let you know about that once I finish my female (that is, if you accept me!)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey! ^^ I'll reserve and change her now. :)

And if you can take a guy that would be great. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much love! I'm literally racing all over the interwebs to find gifs <3 haha

Yeah, I will do a guy. Haven't decided who yet. I will think about that while I make my first character though. :3

Getting to work on my girl now! Thanks again!!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:56 am

Done, done and done!

Hope you love her <3 I will get to work on my male character once I decide who I'd like... tomorrow after work... [/dead]

*falls asleep on a pile of potatoes*

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbLuck on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 am

Hi :) Could I please reserve Max Irons and Alexis Bledel and have them as twins?

Also, potatoes. c:

DumbLuck
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey BleedingLover! Finally able to decide on a guy! xD

I'd love if you could reserve Samuel Larsen for me as my male character? If you could, I'd get to work on him straight away! :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Sure, I'll reserve him for you now. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:52 am

I've noticed it's taking me a billion years to finish and in so sorry. Since it was my finals week my mom wouldn't let me go to my dads to use his computer :P

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm

I finally finished Barbie and I'm sorry to say she sucks. I was so uninspired to write for her anymore... -.- but I pushed through anyways :P I'll start working on my boy now and I'll try to make him a lot better!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:57 pm

May I please reserve Cassadee Pope? Are darn potatoes, I know a lot of times I have vanished but rp's always die when I'm around .-. also it is winter break and I have a knack for writing these days, so yea. I wont be offended if I'm rejected though xD. Just trying to get back into my roots of rping is all. (sorry for this long reservation D:)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Potatoes :D

Can I reserve Chachi Gonzales, but change her to Chloe Bennet and Zayn Malik? They would be siblings

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexiealea on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:31 pm

can I reserve her please?
Freshmen | Major | Rushing | Face Claim: Nina Agal | Open |

Lexiealea
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!