Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fulton University's Rush Week

Fulton University's Rush Week

a part of “Fulton University's Rush Week”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you go to Fulton, you aren't anyone until you pledge a house. And with people leaving and new people coming, what will this year bring for their rush week?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fulton University's Rush Week”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fulton University's Rush Week

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Hey Just to notify you, Leighton Meester's page is done, hope you like her :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey. It's taking me a little longer than I thought, what with Christmas preparations. I should have him done soon, but I'm going to ask for an extension just incase. :3
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey, I want to keep Barbie, but I want to drop my boy reservation please. I lost inspiration for him, sorry.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:55 am

Here's a gif of Chloe just in case you don't know who she is.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:10 am

Hey there,

I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas everyone~! I hope everyone had an awesome holiday well spent with loved ones and family <3

Also, seeing that there's new characters and that my characters are missing a few relations; if anyone wants to discuss relations between my characters, Cinta & Miguel you guys are more than welcome to PM me or IM if I am online~!

Much virtual love ❤

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:29 pm

I know you just reserved my character but I think I am going to cancel my reservation, I'm not as interested as I initially was, good luck and happy holidays! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Finished with Vanessa. I'll get started with Stefan either tonight or tomorrow

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 am

Can I reserve Phoebe Tonkin & Zac Efron?

Potatoes(:

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:05 am

Reserved, welcome. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Can I ask for an extension, just in case? I may be able to get me two in if I can find out what's wrong with my keyboard.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Of course, if anyone else needs an extension I'm completely okay with it. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 am

Finally finished my male, BleedingLover! Thanks so much for the patience <3

To everyone else, if you would like to talk about friendships/like/hate with Leandra, I'm totally open for it! I will be working on my relationships post tomorrow for the thread :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:09 pm

got both of mine in!

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey guys! ^^ I just wanted to tell you that I will have the first post up by tomorrow afternoon. And if any of you want to work out last minute relationships with me just let me know. :3

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:39 am

Yay! <3 Totally stoked! :) I'm going to work on getting up relationship information for everyone as soon as I can.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm currently packing for Japan, but I keep checking in to see of any new developments on here. :) I've limited myself to this roleplay for now, because I want to be able to give it my full attention when I'm abroad.

I leave on Tuesday January 7th and land on Wednesday January 8th, so both of those days I probably won't be able to post. Maybe Wednesday though, just depends...

I'm studying in Tokyo at Temple University's Japan Campus, and I'll be there until May 14th. I'll keep ya'll in the loop about happenings in Tokyo, but I will be looking forward to roleplaying with you while I'm there. <3 Just wanted to keep you guys updated about what I'm up to. :) And I wanted you to be aware of the time zone differences. Its 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (although, 14 now, because they don't have daylight savings time...) So when its 3 pm in Tokyo, its like 1 am here on the East Coast. Don't know where you all are at, but I wanted to make you aware of the very large differences in time zones. I'll try to post when everyone else is, but it might be hard with school. You'll get a post out of me a day, though (unless I'm hiking out to the Ise Shrine, but I'll let you know about that in advance).

Like I said, I'll keep you guys in the loop. <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:03 pm

My characters haven't been accepted yet?

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 pm

I accepted them. ^^

Also, I just wanted to tell everyone that VoxPopuli will be posting the first post seeing that I am very busy but wanted to get the story going. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:09 am

After making some minor edits, the post is finished! The meeting starts at 8:30 AM, just so everyone's on the same page. I was told by Bleeding to set the post a week after the rushers arrived. The meeting will introduce the rushers to the sororities and fraternities so that the freshman can choose which they'd rather be in, presumably. I didn't tag everyone because not everyone was involved, just know that it's up and posting is officially open.

I look forward to roleplaying with everyone ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 am

For some reason my character still hasn't been accepted yet

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 pm

I will hopefully be able to post soon, BleedingLover! :)

The weather in Chicago is terrible right now, as everyone is probably aware. The whole of the US is pretty bad actually, and my flight from Philly to Chicago was cancelled yesterday. So I was lucky enough to be able to be transferred to another flight, and I fly into Dallas tomorrow night, spend the night in the airport, and fly to Japan Thursday morning. I should be able to post when I get to my host family's house. :)

Sorry for the hold up guys. I'll be making my intro post soon, once I finally land in Japan. I might be able to even get wifi in the Dallas airport, but I don't know if its free or not, so we'll see...

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!