Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Desolation from the Shadows

Desolation from the Shadows

a part of “Desolation from the Shadows”, a fictional universe by Kaname_Takashi.

With the new world order pushing them aside, six young people will fight to protect those that scorn them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Desolation from the Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Desolation from the Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi I just wondering why my character has not been accepted? If there is something wrong with her then I will edit it immediately x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Hey guys we still need an Earth if anyone is interested :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:38 pm

i heard someone needs an earth? why is earth always left untaken in these rps? earth if flippin awesome. I'mm make my app straight away!
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Oh that's great, thanks so much. I'll be on for the rest of the night and tomorrow morning, so if you happen to finish it late at night I will be right here…waiting like a creeper. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Mmhmm yup I second that motion

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:25 am

Oh I'm so excited! I was worried that no one was going to take an interest for earth, my second favorite after water.

I'm really interested in knowing the ranking of all the characters. Well I probably shouldn't phrase it that way. What I mean to say is that I'm interested in knowing who will have the advantage over who. (^^" It's simply something that I've been thinking about a lot)

The way I see it is...

Shadow
Fire
Water
Air
Lightning
Earth

(Advantage > Disadvantage)

Water > Earth, Fire

Earth > Air, Lightning

Air > Fire, Water

Fire > Lightning, Shadow

Lightning > Shadow, Water

Shadow > Earth, Air
~ Shizaya ~

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:17 am

gods i'm exhausted
but i finished! now goodnight, or goodmorning actually, either way i'm going to sleep~

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 am

i tried to leave what she thought of other characters out but i ended up mentioning some characters anyway >.<
wait is it unofficial that richard is the leader when leo isn't directing the team or is it official, because i assumed it was official???? bah i'll change it to different terminology, let me know if anything else needs changing!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Thank you so much Guy, Iphi has been approved. You really got into her relationship with Leo (mine) a lot which is great. I see her playing peace keeper with Stella when fights break out between the remaining members.

Here is what I see as far as positions go:

Leo is in charge, but not necessarily all of the time. There have been past missions where's he's went along and basically only stepped into fighting when he saw that the others needed help. They were more training missions than anything else. There haven't been many seriously big battles so far in the young warrior's lives. That being said, Leo was not the leader in his own generation but he was given the task of training our other characters.

Much to his daughter's annoyance, Richard was deemed the best one to be in charge when Leo is not present. He'll have to stay in Vilkaf to cover for them when the warriors are off doing their job.

So it's - Richard = leader, Mia = stealth and recon, Nat and Soo = support, Stella = distraction/support, Iphi = tactician/tank.

@ Aryutsuki - Hmm, I think your chart there is pretty accurate. On a natural level I think that would work, but taking into consideration their training I wouldn't necessarily go by that.

For instance, while Water has an advantage over Earth and Fire, I don't think Soo will do well in a fight against either Nat or Iphi. They're more dedicated to their training. Or take Fire for example, I don't think Nat would be able to take on Rich, based on his personality he's probably the one that has trained the most and hardest out of all of them and with Mia being Shadow I think she views Rich as her biggest rival (not like Stella, but literally they do not like one another) and while he's physically stronger than her I think she's faster.

So it's not as easy as ranking the group from strongest to weakest (I don't know if that's what you were trying to do). There is that natural advantage/disadvantage there, there's a gender disadvantage (just cause all of our women are not the beefcakes our men are), but their is also that training section that plays a major role. But yes…I can definitely agree with your chart there. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Alrighty guys, I have a short work day today so I'll be home between 5-6. So, once I get my butt to my computer I will be writing out our introduction post and get us started. See that Char, getting started, so get off my back woman!

She wanted to kill Iphi off before she was even created, just so everyone knows! Then her plan hit a wall when I said, but then a new generation would be born. See patients Char, patients and we got another great character out of it. :p

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:53 pm

I'm so glad you waited for me omg.

Ok, so looks like I've got Leo down I think I don't need to expand on him too much so in the relationship thread I'll be leaving him out. I think I started writing out her relationships with the others too last night but then I remembered that info didn't belong in the profiles XD. Oh man I slept till noon today I was up so late.

Ok so relationships coming up in a jiffy!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Hey don't you dare bold-print at me everyone knows I'm too lazy to be on your back...

I'm glaring at you right now. Glaring so hard that you should feel it through your computer screen.

because what she says is all completely true

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Alrighty guys, our first post is up and it's not our official start. :D

I ask only that you guys start after the training session has ended, cause well…I think there is much action based writing for the future to come once we get into the story.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Oh my gooooosssshhhh Kaname I was going to explain later on in my post that it wouldn't really make complete sense since everyone is on different levels.

though my character is just a disobedient nope puppy who will continue to refuse until something big happens or something

But yes I have to agree with you. At his current state I doubt that he will be able to defeat any of the other warriors in a one-on-one match but I think his chances of winning in a two-on-two are very high... well depending on who his partner is because I guarantee you that if he's partners with Mia they will end up going up against each other... -.-"

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Lmao, with the way things are I think the most entertaining match to watch would be Mia and Soo Vs….just about anyone. They'd get their assess handed to them, at least on the teamwork scale.

I can totally see Leo in the background, "Come on guys, work together!" And then Mia would move out of the way to let Soo get hit and in retaliation he'd whip at her. Then a giant argument breaks out and the room is in chaos cause now it's 'pull the two feuding warriors off one another before blood is shed' time. XD

EDIT: Btw, my Leo will be calling your Leo Junior…cause it makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well that and having to call someone else his name makes Leo feel a little weird.
Last edited by Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Then it's especially good that you guys waited for an earth because Iphigenia is the perfect person to pair up with a support team since she's the tank.

I'm done with relationships finally, I think I covered everyone nicely~

yay we're starting!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:55 pm

I like Iphi, she's like the groups very own Yoda in a way. And you know he was green…and Earth is green…sometimes. >>

I can see the battles playing in my head now. I think depending on situations either Leo or Richard (with Iphi's inputs) will be making the two-man teams. But for big scale battles I see Iphi doing her tank thing and bringing all the baddies attentions to her and then Nat and Soo are there supporting and kicking ass. And then Richard comes in all power housing, Stella literally dancing through the crowd taking the enemy out one by one, and Mia's coming up from the enemy flank and silently slitting some throats.

Oh the end got gore their cause I wanted the roles to have different badassery descriptions. D:

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:10 pm

YES

i wanted the team to have a very ~*complete*~ feeling

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:19 pm

I'm typing up a post I swear I just really, really hate the first one so I'm dragging my feet I'm sorry.

don't expect much from me I hate the first ones, I'll get better promise
Last edited by CharlotteV on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 pm

i actually have to go to work now, but i will be checking on my phone and write something as soon as i get back

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!