Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Desolation from the Shadows

Desolation from the Shadows

a part of “Desolation from the Shadows”, a fictional universe by Kaname_Takashi.

With the new world order pushing them aside, six young people will fight to protect those that scorn them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Desolation from the Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Desolation from the Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Sorry! I was away from my computer all weekend :(

Not really sure where to take it from here, though...
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Yeah my apologies too. First day back kicked my ass

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:08 pm

i think you should just respond to the last post before the time skip, because your response was kinda important and also we can't do this operation thing at night
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Do that Belle and I can edit my post to get Stella in. I picked dusk instead of night cause not everyone's gone home yet, but if there's also plenty of shadowed places that Mia can slip them in and out of. Stella would be better at making distraction than Mia anyway, after all, that's her main role in the group. :o

As for the non-female characters, it's apparently going to be a boys day/night for you guys. So dig down deep and think about what men in their early twenties do for fun when they have way too much free time on their hands. The possibilities are endless, but I've got a plans for after the operation just so everyone knows.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:24 pm

ppppppppsssssssssssssssttttttt GUYS

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm working on one now. I'm taking a few liberties with the idea of the police and how they work so feel free to correct me if my interpretation goes out of line. I'm thinking of them still as normal police and treating them as such, so hopefully it's alright.
Kumori Ryuu

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 am

Yeah, the police force is pretty much the same as we have her in the real world Kumori. Thanks for posting something. I'll write a post up tomorrow when I get home from school that actually brings the girls into edge so Belle and Guy we gots to gets out buttes in gears. (And yes, that last bit is perfect Englishes).

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Jungsoo has a Soft Kitty hoodie

#lifecomplete

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:47 pm

I agree, Charlotte. I agree.

I made Stella particularly invasive towards Mia to annoy her, btw. Not to get in her pants.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Alright guys, just a quick meeting. I need a role call of who's still here with this RP cause Guy hasn't been on in 10 days and I know what that usually means. So...we need to either work Iphi on our own (if anyone is up for the job) or move her out of play for the time being.

Suggestions are welcome and post 'I'm here!' or something of like to let me know just that. Also, if anyone is interested in picking up a second character or one of the NPC let me know that too. :)

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Of course I'm still here love

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Herreeee

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:11 pm

I'm still here, and ready to continue when you are.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Okay then, I'll kind of move Iphi so we can move along with our plot. I'll have a post up some time tomorrow after 12 pm. :)

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 am

I lied; my internship and other life duties had stolen my Friday and weekend. But today there's so much snow that it's impossible to drive so I'm getting needed posts up. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

I'll have a post up as soon as Char writes a response for Nat. Don't want to just skip over the interactions of him and Joon.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 am

Sorry I'll post tonight after work!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:36 am

Okay and we're moving along (albeit slowly). At least the boys could have fun...potentially. Uh, Belle you can go ahead and write the key stealing scene if you want. Just so we can move this along faster. Mia won't be talking at all, at least not till after they finish the plan, and Iphi's movable any way you like.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm

So...I was errored from the sight since Friday. It was ridiculous. I'll try and get a post up when I get home as long as I don't get barred from getting on again. If I do...then something is wrong with my computer.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Sorry, guys! Huge family disaster that had to be dealt with but I'm back now. Albeit, it will be limited since my school musical is in show week and I now am dealing with custody of my little brother but hey! I'm here, right? I'll try and start a post tonight but probably won't be able to finish it till tomorrow, sorry!!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!