Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer of Magic

Summer of Magic

a part of “Summer of Magic”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The story of power endowed descendants of the last Queen of Hawaii, those invading their home, and the innocent tourists caught in the crossfire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Have her swing by in the morning to come check up on Kye. They can go surfing or something. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 am

Aliee realizes that by being Noa-banned from Noa's house means no visiting to see Jabari, right? XD Secute! I have this plan thing. For Kick and Aliee. I shall message you on it.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:27 am

Yeah she does, hence the drinking at the end of the post. Haha sorry if I didn't make that clear enough!
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:54 pm

My reply is coming darlings, I will make sure I get a little foreshadowing going on, but for now I think I'll just get a post up to close out the night and start a new morning, yes?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:43 pm

So quiet....

Please don't die on me!

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm still here! Just waiting for someone else to post is all. Come on guys we've made it too far to let this well thought out story die! Live! IT MUST LIVE,

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:33 pm

I am dealing with school and personal issues at this moment, so my posts are very slow. I know there is the ten day rule, and I am sorry for not posting. Ugh. Real life sucks.

If I am being too slow, then by all means, find someone else to post as Quinn. I give permission for people to god mod her for now. I'm just busy doing my Senior Project and applying for colleges and things. Please forgive me. ;-;

I don't want to drop completely, but I don't want to hold you guys up either. I was hoping j or someone else would post but I haven't seen anything...
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:36 am

I am here and alive and typing

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Same as winds of fate. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:53 am

Thanks, guys!

We've lost j. due to computerwebs complications disallowing him from posting within acceptable time intervals. I am very empathetic to this, but this story will continue on. Keo will be an NPC from this point on. I haven't heard from Unjustifiable yet, assuming him (or her o.o) to be swamped with Uni.

Nevertheless, Grayson will be temporarily NPC'ed until I get a confirmation from Just. We will be moving forward over the weekend.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:04 am

If someone wants to come see Kye somewhere I can put him at the restaurant. He can meet someone there and get embarrassed and all since he doesn't want anyone to know about his job and all.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:14 pm

I can have Noel like appear there for something Zoey, I am flexible, if you need me to control someone Foxx just let me know, I'm back on my regular schedule, I had gotten a little backed up but I'm good now.......... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:41 pm

That sounds like an idea. Have him swig by and he can maybe follow Kye to work when Kye tries to brush him off.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:33 pm

If I don't have a post up by tomorrow night, then you can all slap me silly. I'm sorry for the delay, everyone! Quinn will be up and running soon.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:06 pm

I have finally posted!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm just gonna have Kye head down to the beach like he did the day before. Someone can catch him and talk to him there, maybe wonder when he goth it so much in my he fight or how he got a split lip or something.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Who are we waiting on? I will have a post up once we get a few more posts, if not then I will post once Foxx tells me to do so or by this weekend......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

I'll try to get a post up soon. So much homework. I have to finish it before I can do anythingn. Sorry guys!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Good to see we've got some writers left!

Now, my 21st birthday is coming up so I will definitely be hungover next weekend. I won't for sure have a post up until the second week of October. If the money looks good, I should have a new laptop by then! I have a lot of posts to do and doing so many long posts so often on my small phone is starting to hurt my hands. Fear not! This roleplay will not die. Just take this time as a free breather.

If, in my absence, you would like to flesh out character interaction with each other and build on your relationships, please feel free to do so. However, I cannot stress enough to leave out any major events. We've just had a luau, a brawl, and half our characters sent to jail. Major events personally relating to your own character are fine (family drama, work drama, etc) just don't make it a huge deal for everyone just yet. Gotta build up to stuff.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Cool, I can just flesh out some romance between Kani and Noel and get a little interaction going. I am also celebrating a birthday THIS SUNDAY, the 21st. I'll be turning 27 and I'm excited......

So if ANYONE wants to do character interaction with Kani or Noel let me know and I'll get it done.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!