Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer of Magic

Summer of Magic

a part of “Summer of Magic”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The story of power endowed descendants of the last Queen of Hawaii, those invading their home, and the innocent tourists caught in the crossfire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:42 pm

That would be wonderful. She's halfway down the beach, kinda just looking dumbfounded by Kye's sudden departure.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi guys! I've talked to Fox, but thought I'd let everyone else know here. I'm really sorry to be saying this but I have to leave the RP. It's been fun and I've enjoyed collabing on story ideas with you all, but I've got a lot going on in real life and don't feel I can give the RP the time it deserves. Thanks for having me and enjoy the rest of the RP :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Awwwe, okay, Cloud. Quinn is brotherless! Have fun and take care.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Alright Cloud, I miss you already and I hope you're alright. Take care. You'll be missed......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm

JokerofSpades wrote:Supposedly Kani will be punching Jackson in the face.

Other than that, it sounds about right.

Did you want that to happen, cause I can change my post if you want............ :) I was just messing with ya before but if you want it can happen.........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:17 pm

I haven't even gotten Jackson into the fight yet - so don't worry about changing a thing Fate ^^. If you want to have him punched in the face in your next post, go right ahead xD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:30 pm

lol, why can't they just be friends? lol

Besides wasn't Jackson the one who will explore his sexuality with Noel on accident? Drunken stupor thing? Or was that a different character? He can get punched in the face then if you'd like.... I can't keep up with everything going on in this RP, sooooo much drama, but sooooo fabulous.........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:17 pm

I believe that was an idea you threw around, yeah. Not sure when that will happen, but it doesn't matter: so much drama will happen regardless, and stuff will happen - so we can just throw things together as we go *-*

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 am

Indeed it was I do recall, lol oh how naughty my ideas are.

So how is everyone doing? Everything coming along well?

Yea, they're going to jail, no doubt about it, lol........... and the only good thing in this is that Ailee gets to see Noa get handcuffed, lol........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:48 am

Welp, I posted! If anybody that they don't like how Jackson entered the brawl or their lives, just tell me ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 am

I know everyone is antsy for a post and I promise that I'll have it up by the weekend. Maybe even by Tuesday night!
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:20 pm

I didn't think Aliee and Quinn were near us... They were talking and didn't ever follow us...

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Zoey26123 wrote:I didn't think Aliee and Quinn were near us... They were talking and didn't ever follow us...

Noel's previous post wrote:He was sure the two females who had introduced themselves as Quin and Aliee would be following close behind.

After Quinn and Aliee introduced themselves Noel followed Grayson and Kye and assumed that Quinn and Aliee followed him. If Secute and/or Kage take issue with the assumption then I'm sure an edit or two could be made. But, until they post, I need posts for Kye, Grayson, and Noel to pause so they can catch up. Cool beans?

So far, everyone from the fight, minus Gray and Kye, are in jail. Lilo called her dad and it can be included in Aliee or Quinn's post that he already gave them the money to bail out the natives. After thinking, I realized that if Aliee tries to leave Noa in jail she'd get in trouble. Mano did give her the cash to get them all out. So, instead, she bails out Lilo. Nobody knew Lilo had come home for the summer until she popped up in the fight and Mano only supplied enough for twelve(?). Aliee could just go Oops.

Any questions or suggestions?

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 pm

I've no problem with Quinn following. I've simply been waiting for Secute to post, lol.

If you really want to leave Noa in jail, that could work. Quinn could always ask her parents for money, but that would mean getting Nate in trouble, and Quinn would rather not have her brother on bad terms with their parents. -shrug- Their father wouldn't care, but Mom would throw a fit.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Can I add their arrival in my last post so that things are okay? That way nothing weird or wrong happened and it'll all be good. Right?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 am

Did I do something wrong? If I did I am sorry, didn't mean to................

Loving the posts though..........missing our Chatzy convos though..............

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:55 am

I'm working on a post and it should be up by tonight! You're fine Wind and I miss our convos too </3

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:37 pm

There!

I apologize for the crap post; I've been crazy busy with unpacking and cleaning the new apartment. S'all good now. Next post will be better.

After everybody posts again at least once we'll move on and skip to the next day. I figure I should bring Ursula in at this point, so get ready for some fun!

If anyone wishes to drop out at this point, speak now!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:53 pm

So it truly begins. Aliee vs. Noa haha! I shall work on my post now.
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:58 pm

I am still here. The worst thing happened, but I'll be a lot better from now on. Get ready to have more Quinn in your life!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!