Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer of Magic

Magical Relationships

a part of “Summer of Magic”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The story of power endowed descendants of the last Queen of Hawaii, those invading their home, and the innocent tourists caught in the crossfire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Magical Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:40 pm

You guys know how these things go, right? Discuss with the other writers to determine the varying relationships between each character. Whether you write a few short and simple sentences or wish to delve deeply into the backbone of their feelings is entirely up to you. Have at it, folks!

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character Image[/img]
[Img]Character Name via Fontmeme[/img]

[b]|[/b] Age [b]|[/b] Native/Haole [b]|[/b] 4 Defining Traits [b]|[/b] Preferred Nickname [b]|[/b]

[b]{[/b]♡ = Crush/Fling | ჩ = In a Relationship | ☆ = Friends | ☯ = Neutral | ⚠ = Enemies[b]}[/b][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[Center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=The%20Natives&name=Garton.ttf&size=60&style_color=00D676[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

○Keokolo Kealoha

○Roselani Kealoha

○Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha

○Kye Kealoha

○Aliee Jung

○Dax Mokiao

○Quinn Berlin

○Nate Berlin

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[Center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=The%20Haole&name=Garton.ttf&size=60&style_color=4F4AE6[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

○Grayson Hilton

○Avery Montgomery

○*Dougie Poynter*

○Kick Masters

○*Bom Park*

○Oliver Twist

○Ursula Yancey

○*Lily Collins*
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Magical Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Aliee Jung

| 21 | Native | {Goofy|OCD|Kind|Organized} | Kitten |

{♡ = Crush/Fling | ჩ = In a Relationship | ☆ = Friends | ☯ = Neutral | ⚠ = Enemies}[/center]

○Keokolo Kealoha ☆
"What is there to say about the 'Almighty Keo'? Well he is one of my best friends on the island besides his sister. He was the first person to stand up for me, and looking back on that day I have to laugh. Those girls who seemed to always pick on me were finally put in their place by Keo. I still can't believe they cut my hair to this day. They were so scared of him it is comical to think about now. He was my first friend on the island and I will never forget that. He knows of my drinking problem, but he has truly proved our friendship to be real since he hasn't told anyone about it. I wish he would stop being such a whore and pick one person and stay with them, but those talks normally lead to an argument. He brings up my drinking, and it just isn't pretty. I'm tired of fighting him now. I just want to be back to the way we were when we were younger."

○Roselani Kealoha☆
"I like Rose a lot. I know it seems like I am too protective over her, but it just a habit of mine to protect those I consider good friends. No matter what I am going to be there for her, and even though I have some problems with her brother right now, I don't let it affect our relationship. She is too precious of a friend to lose over something that doesn't have anything to do with her. Though I usually tell her everything, there are two thing she doesn't know about, all because I don't want anything to hurt her feelings. It would kill me inside if I knew I caused her any type of pain. She is like a sister to me and I treat her as such. What can I say she makes me smile?"

○Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha⚠
"Ugh I really don't like her. I can be a very nice person, but my kindness just doesn't go that far. Especially if I have a hang over, then I really don't want anything to do with her. When my head is pounding the last thing I want to hear is some air-headed girl. Also she just doesn't see or want to see the way we are treated when she is lucky enough to leave so much. I didn't really want her to be involved in the plan against the Mainlanders, but she somehow has a power as well and I don't really know why. As the self-proclaimed 'mother' of the group I have decided to try and understand her more, but let's not expect but so much. I feel like I need a drink after thinking about her."

○Kye Kealoha☯
"There is something refreshing about him. He is just one of those people who can brighten up my day. He is much more relaxed than I'll ever be that's for sure. He is like the almost exact opposite of me and I see him as a younger brother I want to protect. He is there for people so to me he is extremely innocent and that is something I will cherish. Aw he is like a baby! I will definitely make sure he won't be affected by any of these pranks negatively."

○Aliee Jung
"That's me! Well there isn't much to say about myself, besides 'self stop being an alcoholic'."

○Dax Mokiao♡
"Oh Dax. I'm a little frustrated with him. Not because of anything he has done to me, but because I have this annoying interest/crush on him and it's aggravating. I have known him since I was 15 and he was 12 because of our mothers working together. I wanted to be good friends with him because we both had some similarities. He isn't super rich like me and his mother works at Kealoha like mine as well. Before I knew it me and him had kind of a sibling relationship. I looked after him as he did me. Probably because we both have no siblings too. Over the years I think somehow my feelings have changed from seeing him as a brother, to seeing him as more than that. Ugh it's just weird to think about! I don't have any intentions on telling him this either. I don't want to lose the one person who has so many similarities to me. Though I don't know if he would want me if he knew any of my secrets."

○Quinn Berlin☯
"I don't trust her. There is just something about her I don't trust in the least. Why would a rich family move from England to Hawaii? Also why would a shy person like her be so violent? To me she has very little control over her emotions in certain situations. That is when she is much more annoying and I prefer the shy side of her over the aggressive one. Though I try to avoid her at all costs, we do share a common like and that is the disliking of Hiwalani. I feel like I should high-five her because of it."

○Nate Berlin☯
"If I don't trust her why would I trust him? His playboy ways are similar to Keo's. Another frustrating fact. Anyway, though he isn't as daft as his sister, he is still related to her and if something happened to any of us in the group he would protect her first. However, he is a little better than Quinn. At least he tries hard to get along with all of us, though I do stay away from Quinn as much as possible. I also am not very fond of him being around Rose either."

○Grayson Hilton☯
"I don't know Grayson personally, but I have heard he is another playboy/socialite. He has all the qualities of a businessman in my opinion. He seems like the type to use his money to get what he wants, including women. If you couldn't tell, I really don't like playboys. Anyways, I have heard from several friends he can be a bit caring, but I won't believe it till I see it. I don't really plan on getting to know any of the Mainlanders though. He is probably just another rich boy looking for a summer fling. Also I heard he is only here to try and buy the Kealoha Resort. That is where my mom goes so I have to figure out a way to stop him. The thought of Kealoha being changed to another Hilton Resort is aggravating."

○Avery Montgomery☯
"She's a withdrawn one. She somewhat reminds me of the way I used to be. To be honest I think she is hiding from something or someone. She is extremely quiet and I don't know much about her. To be honest if she is trying to get away from something I don't want to pick on her. She isn't a huge troublemaker. I actually think she could be a fun person to be around. Like I said I was the same way, but having some friends broke me out of my quiet shell. I would like to get to know her to be truthful."
○*Dougie Poynter*
(Will edit once character is up)

○Kick Masters⚠
"An ass. Sorry for the language, I'm not going to lie I am a little drunk, moving on though. He is too off-putting to me. He doesn't seem like an easy person to be around, and I prefer to not be around him. He gives me chills and my skin crawls just being in his presence. I don't know what it is about these rich guys, but they are so arrogant and think they can have any girl they want. He is just like the others, only I think he is a little worse. He seems like an evil person. To be honest I am scared to be alone with him. Even if we were in opposite poles, we would still be too close to each other."

○*Bom Park*

○Oliver Twist

○Ursula Yancey

○*Lily Collins*
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 pm

| 17 | Native | Thoughtful|Self-Conscious|Nice|Calm | Nani (Only by friends) |

{♡ = Crush/Fling | ჩ = In a Relationship | ☆ = Friends | ☯ = Neutral | ⚠ = Enemies}

○☆Keokolo Kealoha ☆

"Almost basically a brother to me, Keo is pretty much my go to guy for advice about anything I might need that he can help with. I was, am, jealous of him the way he made friends as if at the snap of his fingers. He was always the one people flocked to and I was kind of the shadow all summer even if people would talk to me too.

I'm not jealous much anymore, he is there for me and doesn't ask questions when he's seen the bruise, or two, or five... He lets me stay at his house as if I'm part of that family and live there. I appreciate it and am so thankful how could I be jealous of him when jealousy brings the unavoidable hatefulness with it too?

Keo is awesome and though I don't approve of some of his ideals and actions, I'd rather be facing those than some idiot who doesn't treat me like family. One thing I could change about Keo would be his overall likability by the kids my age. I've only had one relationship that didn't have something to do with getting closer to Keo, but it isn't his fault of course."

○☆Roselani Kealoha☆

○☆Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha☆

"Lani? She's so cute, no, hot. I don't have those feelings for her that most guys that visit do (we are cousins), so I get kind of mad when the guys do try to use her. She is only three years older than me though she looks to be in her prime if I was going to be honest. I wonder why I couldn't look more like her a bit, handsome though, not pretty.

Lani is definitely someone difficult to get along with when it comes to the others, but I don't have a trouble with her. She is cool as long as she is calm because really, who wants to make her family mad considering her siblings, my other cousins, are like a small army.

I wish others would look at her in a different light and give her a chance to understand this summer deal more, but they seem dead set on being ticked or pissed or just downright mad at her for whatever reason. I like to think of myself as her friendly friend in a group of some not so friendly friends."

○☆Kye Kealoha
I find myself to be somewhat annoying sometimes. I compare myself to everyone else though I keep a laid back attitude as a shield behind it just being my personality too. It's not as if I can help it all the time.

○☆Aliee Jung☆
"Like the older sister I never had but wanted. She is the person I would go to if I had any questions about anything I'm uncomfortable asking Keo about. It's not that I don't trust Keo all the way, but Aliee can be easier to talk to sometimes.

I wish Aliee would maybe talk with me about why she is an alcoholic now considering I don't want her to end up like my dad. If you does something really stupid or gets into a stupor like my dad does I don't know what I'd do, but I don't think I'd forgive her very easily. I love her in that sisterly way, but she needs to take care of herself a bit more lest she regret it later in life...

○☆☆Dax Mokiao☆☆

"Dax, Akuma, Aki, I call him Dax all the time actually. He's a cool guy who has the same approach to life as I do, laid back and take it easy to ride it out, at least for now anyway. His parents don't seem to appreciate the attitude but they seem to like me considering I get him out of the house.

Dax is definitely the guy I sit next to the most during any gathering of our little native group. He is funny and I actually enjoy sushi (and other chinese food) after trying it at his suggestion a while back. I considering him my best friend, I mean, he is closest to me in age too, so that helps as well. I try not to bother in his personal life (like everyone else) as it keeps questions from coming right back, that and it's rude..."

○♡☆ Quinn Berlin☆♡

"Man, Quinn is really pretty and sweet. She is also the one I know best the least if that makes sense. I think she is a nice person and I really like hanging out around her even if I get nervous. She's just two years older than me, Keo has flings with people he doesn't even know the age of. It's not a big deal is it?

Being around her with others around is easy, like hanging out with any pretty girl with your friends around, but being alone with her, or with her and her brother alone, that is definitely nerve racking. I don't think she knows, but I think her brother might have a clue considering I kind of stare when she's not looking and sometimes can't seem to speak correctly.

She is a good friend and I don't want to ruin that right now. It would risk too much to ask her to be something more and I don't want things to be awkward between us right now, or ever..."

○☆Nate Berlin☆

○☯Grayson Hilton☯

"I've seen him around the island a couple times, maybe... I don't know him, don't interact with him, but then again, he is a mainlander though he doesn't seem to be as obnoxious as some of the other visitors. I don't know why he's here other than Hawaii is pretty awesome, but other than that, I don't know, yet that is..."

○Avery Montgomery

○*Dougie Poynter*

○Kick Masters

○*Bom Park*

○Oliver Twist

○Ursula Yancey

○*Lily Collins*
Last edited by Zoey26123 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm

| 19 | Native| Hothead | Helpful | Sassy | Brave | Quinn |

{♡ = Crush/Fling | ჩ = In a Relationship | ☆ = Friends | ☯ = Neutral | ⚠ = Enemies}

○Keokolo Kealoha ☆/☯ - "We met at some birthday party when I first came here. He talked to me, but he's not really that into me, I don't think. That's fine, but it's not like I didn't try at least. So no sleep lost. He didn't want Nate and I to join in on their group at first, especially me."

○Roselani Kealoha ☆/☯ - "She helped convince her brother of letting me join. She's sweet, but we're not super close or anything. I'm glad she trusted me enough to tell me what that asshole did to her, though. She is my opposite, and I really don't like water, but that doesn't stop me from liking her at all."

○Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha ☯/⚠ - "Hiwalani....I'm not very happy with her at the moment. She bailed my brother out of something he should have learned something from and went against our parents. That's not her place. She also tends to think I can't have any fun. Pfft, I'll show her..."

○Kye Kealoha ☆ - "Kye is such a cool dude. He actually talks to me, which isn't something that a lot of people do. He's really sweet, too. I enjoy spending time with him."

○Aliee Jung ☯ - "Aliee is a person that feels she needs to look after other people. I don't see her very much, and that's probably due to my temper. That's okay, I understand. It doesn't make me hate her or anything."

○Dax Mokiao ☯ - "Dax is also cool. I find his jokes and demeanor funny. He's never really spoken to me much. I like his power, too."

○Quinn Berlin ☯ - "That's me, bro! I'm a socially awkward, hot blooded mess. Oh, and I'm British."

○Nate Berlin ☆ - "Nate is not only my brother, but my best friend here. He's the person I go to for everything. I know he'll always be there for me."

○Grayson Hilton ☯ - "I don't really know much about him besides his dad is trying to buy out the hotel. Eh..."

○Avery Montgomery ☯

○*Dougie Poynter*

○Kick Masters ☯

○*Bom Park*

○Oliver Twist ☯

○Ursula Yancey ☯

○Mona Paradis-Geroux ☯ - "I remember her from earlier tourist days. She knows Nate pretty well, but we've never hung out more than once or twice. She's cool."
Last edited by Kagerou on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 am

| 21 | Haole | Confident, Friendly, Humorous, Inquisitive | Mona |

☯ | Keokolo Kealoha | ☯
"I've noticed him around, it's hard not to notice him with those abs. But I can't claim to have actually ever spoken with him. I'd love to sketch him one day, but then again I'd like to sketch almost everyone I come across and I guess getting drawn by a stranger isn't the best first impression to make."

| Roselani Kealoha |

| Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha |

| Kye Kealoha |

| Aliee Jung |

☯ | Dax Mokiao | ☯
"He's another local I've spotted around the island. I remember seeing him last time I came to visit, but we've never actually spoken. I wouldn't be against actually talking with him one day, he seems like a nice, laid-back kind of guy. Perhaps this year I'll introduce myself?"

☯ | Quinn Berlin | ☯
"I met Quinn a couple of times when she and her brother were tourists as well. She seems nice, a bit shy, but someone I could get along with if needed. Perhaps I'll see more of her this year?"

☆☯ | Nate Berlin | ☯☆
"Nate introduced himself a couple of years ago, back before his growth spurt. Even when he was a head shorter than me he wasn't shy and I'm sure his line would have worked on a girl closer to his age. I guess laughing at him when he tried to flirt with me wasn't exactly what he'd expected, but he didn't seem too offended. We've hung out a few times whenever our families happened to be vacationing at the same time. He still insists on playfully flirting, but I know it's nothing serious."

☆ | Grayson Hilton | ☆
"I would definitely consider Gray a friend, I've certainly known him for long enough. We move in similar circles and our parents know each other. It wasn't uncommon to find him at the same party or event. Aside from similar connections, he's a fun guy to be around and I'm pleased to find a familiar face on Lahaina this year."

| Avery Montgomery |

| *Dougie Poynter* |

| Kick Masters |

| *Bom Park* |

| Oliver Twist |

| Ursula Yancey |

| 19 | Native | Carefree, Temperamental, Flirtatious, Friendly | Nate |

♡☆ | Keokolo Kealoha | ☆♡
"I first met Keo back in my tourist days. He was charming, gorgeous and had the confidence to match. I'd always been curious about hooking up with another guy so I thought 'Why not?'. But before anything too exciting could happen dude hesitated and asked how old I was. I think the word 'jail bait' got thrown around, despite the fact that I was of age. Anyway, it made for an awkward meeting when we become 'Natives' and now it's almost as if there's this 'what if' hanging around. Or maybe that's just me?"

| Roselani Kealoha |

♡☆ | Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha | ☆♡
"I'm not going to lie, Noa is a babe. I mean, that's pretty plain to see. Aside from her physical attraction, she's one of the Natives that I'd consider myself closest too. She bailed me out of jail and is always pushing me to try new things, which I'm never against. She's a fun spirit and someone I'm always happy to hang out with. I know her and Quinn don't see eye-to-eye, but I'm positive that if they spent some time together they'd hash it all out and end up friends... maybe."

| Kye Kealoha |

| Aliee Jung |

☯☆ | Dax Mokiao | ☆☯
"I haven't really gotten to know Dax too well. I mean, I don't dislike him, I'd just never feel comfortable spending one-on-one time with him. I feel like anytime we are left alone one of us makes some awkward excuse and leaves. I enjoy his company in a group environment, but I reckon we just need a bit more time to get to know each other before I'd call him a good friend."

☆☆ | Quinn Berlin | ☆☆
"I don't even know where to start with Maddie. She's my twin sister, so of course I'm going to love her and hate her, depending on the circumstance. Really, we're just like your typical siblings, or slightly closer than normal siblings. I can get a bit protective over her sometimes, particularly if I hear someone bad mouthing her. But hey, that's what brothers are for, right?"

| Grayson Hilton |

| Avery Montgomery |

| *Dougie Poynter* |

| Kick Masters |

| *Bom Park* |

| Oliver Twist |

| Ursula Yancey |

☆☯ | Mona Paradis-Geroux | ☯☆
"Mona and I met a few years ago, back before I turned local. She was drawing alone on the beach and, smooth ladies' man that I am, I went up to her with a winning smile and a line that I thought would win her over. She laughed in my face and asked how old I was. It may not have been the best start, but we struck up a friendship. Even though I know nothing will ever happen I still enjoy flirting with her on occasion, even if it's just to see her blush and get flustered."

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:39 am

| 20 | Native | Wild, Free, Outgoing, & Kind | Noa |

○⚠☯Keokolo Kealoha☯⚠
“Keo and I used to be close. Really close. I didn't mind too much when people assumed that I'd be a whore like them. Telling them that I wasn't was easy. It was when he started sleeping with my friends and the people he knew I was crushing on that I truly began to dislike him. We've had the conversation dozens of times and he just keeps saying "if they want to fuck and I want to fuck, then we're gonna fuck." He doesn't care about my feelings in the matter. When it came to the point that people only hung around me in hopes of hooking up with him or hooking up with me to be the first to score a "KeoNoa" I couldn't take it. I dropped out of school and ditched Lahaina every time I got the chance. It only made him dislike me more but I don't care. I'm not even sure why I'm hanging out with him and his stupid groupies this summer. The next time he fucks with me though... I know a shark or two that wouldn't mind a piece of his ass. And not in the pleasurable way.”

○☆☆Kaniele Kealoha☆☆
“Kani is one of the older triplets and happens to be my favorite of all my brothers. He can be crazy overprotective sometimes... Okay, all the time. Like he doesn't have three other little sisters to watch like a hawk. He definitely wasn't happy when i started hanging out with Nate more. But I love him so dearly. Every weekend we stay up really late and cuddle up to watch action movies with some drinks and snacks. Sometimes Jabari and grandad will join us. I wouldn't trade him for the world and I'm glad that he joined the power clique with me. I usually have a cry sesh with him when Keo or Aliee pisses me off. He really is a great big brother.”

○♡☆Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha☆♡
“That's me! What can I say? I'm young, wild, free, and beautiful. The world is my oyster and I'm the pearl.”

○☆Kye Kealoha☆
“My darling little Kye. He's always been a bit of a shy one, doesn't do much to stand out. He and I aren't incredibly close but I love sitting down and just kicking it with him. Sometimes you need to take a break from the extremes. Still, he needs to live a little too. I'm definitely going to take him out for some fun. Away from Keo and Aliee. He's one of those people in my ohana that you just do not fuck with. Because then you get me.”

○⚠☯Aliee Jung☯⚠
“I don't know what hate bug crawled up her ass and made a home there but this girl is asking for it. She's never liked me. Not since the day we first hung out as kids. She thinks she's so much better than me but I can't see why. She's uptight, judgey, and a total buzzkill when it comes to having fun. Of course when she said no to using our abilities against Haole, I had to say yes. Honestly, I never have had anything against her. Sure, I tease her sometimes. But I tease everyone. I've tried being friendly to her but all I get is sarcastic laughter and a cold shoulder. She goes out of her way to exclude me. So, fuck her.”

○☆☯Dax Mokiao☯☆
“Dax and I are not the best of friends. We're not exactly enemies either. We'll game together and read some comics sometimes - I still have his Journey Into the Mysterious issue number eighty-three right now. But he's way too lazy for me to constantly be around. The guy has no love for adrenaline! I mean... C'mon! I've tried to get him to go cliff diving but he won't. Tried to get him to get some tats. But he won't. Coming into the group and finding out that he's kind of like Keo's little...right hand man, second-in-command or whatever. That was surprising. And disappointing. To put it bluntly, Dax has no drive in life. At least not from what I can see.”

○⚠⚠Quinn Berlin⚠⚠
“So, she hates me. Because i bailed her brother out when she thinks he should i have stayed there. I've explained numerous times that bailing out is what friends do and that sitting in jail doesn't teach many lessons because over half the inmates go back within a year for the same crime or worse. But she obviously doesn't care to hear me out. Not like i care.”

○♡♡Nate Berlin♡♡
“I noticed Nate as soon as he moved here. How could I not? British, blond, and a total babe. He's definitely a sweet guy and he's got this awesome wild streak. He's younger than me but he's still fun to hang out with; I do my best to get him into clubs with me. The boy has got some serious moves. We flirt here and there but that's usually about as far as it goes. I'm not complaining. Much. This friend zone thing sucks. Kani doesn't really help my cause much.”

○♡☆Grayson Hilton☆♡
“Okay, so Nate is awesome and all. But Grayson is... I don't know. Sure, Nate and I spend a lot of time together but Grayson just gets me. He's practically my best friend. My best friend that I wouldn't mind sleeping with. I have a lot of fun with him and there's never any awkward moments. We first started hanging out because he doesn't like Keo and I was happy to help him get under my darling cousin's skin. We ended up with Kani on our backs too, but it was so worth it in the end. Kani keeps telling me that Gray's just going to leave me hanging after he gets laid but, I haven't given up the booty yet. I mean, it's been two or three years since we've met and we flirt. A lot. But we definitely keep in touch and we've even hung out outside of Lahaina. Last Spring Break we went to India together. Kani wasn't happy to see it in some tabloid. But, honestly, I do have a lot of fun with Gray. Keo and Kani keep saying he's only after the hotel but... I'm not sure how much I care. I don't think that he's using me and I know for sure that my uncle and auntie aren't going to give up the hotel. Life is meant to live. To make mistakes. If Grayson ends up being mistake... It'll still be the most fun I've ever had in my life and I won't regret it. Because I lo... I like him. A lot.”

○Jackson Franklin

○Kick Masters
“ ”

○Oliver Twist
“ ”

○Ursula Yancey
“ ”

○*Lily Collins*

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:09 pm

| 20 | Haole | {Arrogant} {Flirty} {Confident} {Generous} | Gray |

☯⚠Keokolo Kealoha⚠☯
"Before I use to see Keo around the island all the time when I use to visit, he knew of me, and I knew of him, but things have changed this year. He and I could've been friends, that is if my father and I weren't trying to buy out his families resort. I mean we like pretty much the same things. We do however have 'civil' rivalries, who could be the most daring, or sleep with the most girls. Simple things really. I don't exactly hate the guy, but we're not exactly the most friendliest to each other. But I know he's going to mess around with me and that's why I'm going to return the favor."

Roselani Kealoha
""

☆♡Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha♡☆
"Noa is a great friend, and a hot one at that. Her tats are a total turn on. I'd see here around the island and we mainly started hanging around just to piss off Keo, but after that the two of us became fast friends. There's never a dull moment between us and she's fun to hang out with, yet she never wants to come and surf with me. She's probably my only 'Native' friend. Yea we'll flirt here and there but nothing serious has ever passed between us but I sure as hell wouldn't mind if she'd ever want me."

☯☯Kye Kealoha☯☯
"Kye, ah yes, the baby of the group so to speak. I've never spoken to him, but I've seen him around with the rest of the Kealoha's. I'm sure he's a cool kid though."

☯☯Aliee Jung☯☯
"I don't know her personally but I've seen her around with Keo and some of the other Natives a few times. I don't think she likes me much though judging by some of the looks I've gotten from her but I really don't give a fuck. Also I've seen a glass of something alcoholic in her hand more times than I can count."

Dax Mokiao
""

☯☯Quinn Berlin☯☯
"She's the hotheaded one right? Yeah I saw her flip out on Noa before. I don't know much else about her, but all I know is that I wouldn't want to get on her bad side."

☯☯Nate Berlin☯☯
"Nate is one of the newer guys to join the native group. I don't know much else about him other than he really likes plants and has a twin sister. Other than that he seems pretty down to earth."

☆♡Grayson Hilton♡☆
"Yea, I'm pretty much the shit. Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession. I've got a lot going for me if I keep true to myself. Oh and I'm hot, so you get the picture."

Avery Montgomery
""

*Dougie Poynter*
""

Kick Masters
""

*Bom Park*
""

Oliver Twist
""

Ursula Yancey
""

☆☆Mona Paradis-Geroux☆☆
"Mona is a someone I've know for a while so I'd consider her a friend. Her mom owns a fashion label so my family and her family know one another and get along well, you know us rich people... Anyway, she's a nice girl and always quick to smile."
Last edited by Unjustifiable on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby j.chevalier on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 pm

| 22 | Native | Flirty, Restless, Protective, Loyal | Keo |

჊Keokolo Kealoha
Keo has more likely than not flirted with you at one point in time. If you've got a libido, he's on you like a frat boy on a hot-pocket. That’s just part of who he is and how he interacts with people. He's pretty sure

☆Roselani Kealoha
Keo’s well aware that Roselani is daddy’s girl as much as he’s mommy’s boy. When they were younger, he hated how their mother doted on her and braided her hair and taking away attention that use to be his and his alone. Gradually, he began to love having someone to beat at battleship and to play pretend with. Now he treats her like a boy half the time, ruffling her perfect hair and reeling her in for a half hug when he’s feeling affectionate. And the other half of the time, he would be doing things like flinging her bras at her like a slingshot and laughing uproariously when she squawked. When their parents were away he use to watch over her and make sure she didn’t get into trouble and that carried into the adult years.

☆/⚠Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha
From an outsider point of view, Noa would be almost the female equivalent of Keo. They were both gorgeous and charming enough to catch the person of their interest. But Keo is pretty sure Noa is out to kill him now. He’s pretty sure she’d kill him, smile glamorously and everyone would forget about him. Introspectively, Keo can see that maybe it was his fault for callously sleeping with her friends and crushes. But he reasoned that if the guy was so easily deterred, then he wasn’t worth her time anyway. And in the dark recess of his mind that Keo doesn’t let himself dwell on, he’s jealous that Noa has so many other siblings that actually want to help their parents take over the family business and Noa is free to do as she pleases, go where ever she pleases. She didn’t need to finish her education and flits from one job, one place to another that Keo would never be able to.

☆Kye Kealoha
It would be so easy to pick up the phone and call Kye’s mother and threaten her to be a better mother. It’s not like it wasn’t obvious something was wrong in Kye’s household, he didn’t need his mother and father’s secret looks whenever his aunt and uncle came up in conversation. They never visited Kye’s place no matter how close they were. He never talked about his father, not even to complain. And at family gatherings, Kye’s father always had more to drink than any two men combined, as if he were a newly named frat brother, and still went for more while appearing sober.

It was enough for Keo to want to tell his uncle to go to a fucking AA meeting or tell Kye’s mother that her chances of becoming governor were slim to none in the shadow of a marriage to an alcoholic husband whom you left your only son in the care of.

But it wasn’t his place to ruin the delicate balance that Kye held in place. So he shuts up and convinces Kye to sleep over like it was his home (even if Keo is out with his partner of the night). The only thing he can do is keep a confident and calm disposition so Kye doesn’t get twitchy and hope that in time Kye will trust him enough to come to him for help.

☆Aliee Jung
Keo was sneaking back from the joint down the block for lunch when he first met Aliee. She was surrounded by these girls who were calling her names and cutting her hair. There was a moment where Keo was frozen with disbelief as he watched dark tuffs of hair get yanked out and snipped. Then he was running over and shouting angrily to leave the girl alone and that he was going to tell the principal and all manner of obscenities from the 12 year old’s mouth. It helped that a completely natural gust of wind followed him and blew angrily at the bullies’ heels. After making sure they had gone away, he sat next to the crying girl and told her that her hair was uneven. He took up the scissors the bullies dropped in their haste (“Hi, I’m Keo.) and combed her hair soothingly (“I’m Aliee.”) and snipped until her hair was even, much shorter and unstylish. From then on, Keo when sneaked out during lunch, he brings back a juice or a mango for Aliee and sits with her during lunch to keep the bullies away.

Lately, however Aliee has been telling him on and on again to get a stable relationship and he needs to stop being such a man slut. And Keo will snipe back she needs to get herself sorted before she starts worrying about him. Keo’s been noticing that Aliee has been showing up to their meetings increasingly hung over and it’s been pissing him off. He’s been trying to find the right moment to confront her about it instead of making thinly veiled innuendos, but maybe the right way is to just to without preamble, ask her if she's trying to get alcohol poisoning.

☆Dax Mokiao
When Dax was 12 and Keo was 16, their parents put them together on a playdate of sorts to get to know each other now that Dax’s parents are working with Keo’s parents. Dax had took one look at Keo and said coolly, “I don’t need a babysitter” to which Keo responded with a “Yeah whatever. Is that the new GTA? I bet I can steal 5 yellow cars before you can.” And the rest was history. There may be 4 years between them, but Dax was fun to hang out with and super chill. He never seemed to be too interested in Keo’s sex life, nor was very impressed by him. With Dax, it was easy to just wind down.

☆Quinn Berlin
Lonely British girl with a sad drink in her hand, Keo will remember her that day when they first met. She had been standing by herself darting glances at her brother chatting with a girl and he put aside his waiter tray and flirted excessively. She hadn’t been interested in him at all and seemed a little nervous, so he stayed to keep her company and toned down the flirting. Later when the others brought the twins to him to join their group, he was cautious about letting any foreigners in, no matter how sharp and lonely the British girl was.

♡ Nate Berlin
Keo picked up a blond tourist with a funny accent one night because he liked the fun way the boy winked and smiled at him. It was only while they were kissing and touching did he clue in that despite the confident way that he carried himself, the boy really didn’t have much experience with guys. He didn’t mind if his partners didn’t have experience, but he did require them to be legal. “Wait a second. How old are you?” The answer made Keo narrow his eyes and say, “Yeah fucking right, jailbait. No, it's really not happening.You jerk yourself off there and I'll be over here and we'll talk when you’re older.”

Except of course, Keo counted that the night would be forgotten and the tourist would go back to wherever the fuck he came from. He did not expect that his tight-knit group of friends and family would bring in twin foreigners and to have met both of them before. The island was small, but not that small. Keo and Nate, he knows now, had stared each other down through tight introductions and general animosity which they passed off as natives vs. haole tension and not as a moment when you meet your awkward hook up. They met afterwards to talk, but the conversation boiled down to “We cool, bro?” and “Yeah we’re cool.”

☯/⚠Grayson Hilton
Their parents owned competing hotels/resorts where tourism is the dominating source of income to Hawaii. Keo has met Grayson a couple of times at sporting events and though their competition was probably more fierce in his head than in actuality, he couldn’t help but fuming every time he saw that perfect, shiny smile and and perfect, shiny car. This would be less stressful if they would just have hatesex, but Grayson was annoyingly straight and Keo desn’t sleep with the enemy. Much.

☯Avery Montgomery

☯*Dougie Poynter*

☯Kick Masters

☯*Bom Park*

☯Oliver Twist

☯Ursula Yancey

☯Mona Paradis-Geroux
“What a charming smile. I’m going to have to borrow that when mom catches me stealing Rose’s laulau.”

j.chevalier
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 pm

-Removed-

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 pm

|21| Native | Strong|Trustworthy| Fun|Free Spirited| | Kani |

○Keokolo Kealoha☆☆
“Sometimes I wonder what Keo thinks a lot of the time. He is one of my favorite cousins, but his lifestyle is just too out there. Don’t get me wrong I love to party and hang out and do all that crazy stuff, but Keo takes it to the next level. All in all, he’s a great guy, I’d fight for him, I’d try and be there for him whenever he needed me to. Truth is I couldn’t imagine Keo not being there. We grew up together, he and I are like brothers, but just so happens his parents are my uncle and aunt. *sigh* thus the Kealoha family huh?”

○Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha☆☆
“What can I say about my annoying loving sister that I haven’t already? Yes she gets on my nerve a lot....okay all the time, but the point is that I love her dearly and I watched her grow up. Yea she’s only a year younger than me, but if I don’t protect her who will? I don’t like the choices she makes with her guy friends. Nate was one surprise I hated, but got used to, and now this Grayson guy. She knows how to push my buttons, but I wouldn’t trade her for anything in the world. She is my sister through and through, we are too much alike and that’s probably why we’re always at each other’s throats most of the time, but those times when we relax and cuddle on the coach while watching tv are the best. I love you baby sister, and don’t you forget it.”

○Kye Kealoha☆
“Kye and I aren’t as close as Keo and I, but he’s still my little cousin. Yea he is shy, but that’s what makes Kye Kye. I love teasing him about different things only because he tends to get flustered easily. I’m still trying to get him to experience life as me and Keo do, but what can you do when one is so reserved? I’ll try to get him drunk at one of these parties we go to and see how he handles himself. That should put some wind under those winds of his. Perhaps if I just take him out with me, he can have some fun and meet a girl or something. All in all he’s like a little brother and if you fuck with him, you’re fucking with me. We’re family, and family comes first.”

○Aliee Jung☆☆
“Aliee and I are friends. I love her to death, but one summer the impossible happened, we had sex and guess what, we didn’t use protection. Yea, now we have a three year old son named Jabari. He’s the light of our world, but we aren’t together or anything like that. Aliee and I are friends, just friends, what happened that summer was just a drunken moment that we thought would be a little secret or something, but in the end it turned out to be more than that. I love talking to Aliee, she gets me more than most, she knows how to advise me, and she cares about my wellbeing, just as much as I care about hers. I’m trying to get custody of Jabari so she can see him more often, but with me being on probation, it is rather hard. Who knows, if I just pray I’m sure it will work out. Keeping secrets is a hard thing to do.”

○Dax Mokiao☯
“Dax isn’t someone I hang out with on a regular. I know him; Dax is Aliee’s crush, so I have to know him. He’s okay I guess. We don’t really talk like that, but since he’s a part of the Power Clique I tend to try and hang with him. As long as he doesn’t hurt Aliee, I am fine. The guy can shift into whatever animal he wants, but if he hurts Aliee, it’s over. All in all though I think he’s okay. I wouldn’t tell him any secrets or anything like that, but yea, he’s cool.”

○Quinn Berlin☯
“Quinn is Nate’s sister, but the difference between the two is that I liked her when I first met her. She’s awesome and a little fiery, but all in all she’s cool. I enjoy hanging out with her, but it does get on Aliee’s nerves as well as Noa’s when I do hang with her. They both don’t like her, and I find it silly, but who am I to say anything? Quinn likes Kye that much I do know, but who knows where that will go with Kye being so damn shy all the time. Quinn is nice, and she’s a cool associate, she hasn’t reached friend level yet, but again she’s part of the clique, so I associate with her just as I do her brother.”

○Nate Berlin☯
“I admit it, I didn’t like Nate at first. Only because he and my sister got so close, but after sitting down and talking with Nate, I guess you can say he kinda rubbed off on me. He’s much like me in a way, but it’s all good. The guy loves his plant, that’s for sure. I would say Nate and I are associates, if you know what I mean. We’re not friends, but if push came to shove I’d fight alongside him.”

○Grayson Hilton⚠⚠
“If there is someone more deserving of my fists, it is this guy. He just can’t keep his fucking hands to himself. I’ve seen his type around the island before. They come here, hit up girls and then leave. Now his sights are set on my sister and I’ll be damned if I let the little fucker mess with her. He is about the only guy I know that I want to punch so hard, or cause so much pain to right now. I don’t know what Noa is thinking, but then again she always knows how to push my buttons. This guy is going down, I can’t stand him and I’m going to see to it that he knows how much I dislike him. Keo and I are in agreement, we don’t like him and we could give a damn if he doesn’t like us. One thing is for certain, the next time I see him with my sister, it’s over.”

○☆☆Noel Riverez♡♡♡
“What can I say about this guy? The moment I met him I felt the spark between us. He’s amazing. He can definitely kiss, and I am looking forward to every moment with him this summer. I don’t’ know a lot about him yet, but I am definitely looking forward to finding out. One thing that does scare me though is that I feel a tug in my heart, like I really like this dude and I’ve only just met him. It unnerves me a bit, but Aliee says I should just go with it, so here’s to living life to the fullest.”

○Ursula Yancey

○Jackson Franklin

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

| 20 |Haole | Mellow, Loyal, Daring, Spiteful | Jacky |

○Keokolo Kealoha

○Hiwalani-Noa Kealoha

○Kye Kealoha

○Aliee Jung

○Dax Mokiao

○Quinn Berlin

○Nate Berlin

○Grayson Hilton

○Jackson Franklin

○Kick Masters

○Noel Ramirez

○Ursula Yancey⚠

○Mona Paradis-Geroux
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!