Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Yokai Academy

The Yokai Academy

a part of “The Yokai Academy”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

It's an all new school year at Yokai Academy, and with all new people! The strict rules of 'No Humans' are still intact, and when a young Human girl winds up enrolled at the school, how exactly will she survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Yokai Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Yokai Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:49 pm

I can take up Yuuki. Sorry, I haven't answered. Been busy with my own roleplays, but... I can take him up if you want. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 pm

It would be greatly appreciated, F-Dog :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Okay, I'll try to have the first post up tomorrow.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:13 am

Awesome. :D I've been really looking forward to this RP, so I'd hate to have it put on hold.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Kura loves Felilla @.@ Can't wait to see the first post! I Accepted Yuuki :P

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:11 am

And Yuuki's first post is up! Woo! I'll try to get the character opinion thing up tomorrow. As you can see, I made Yuuki hate humans. I also tried to make the post a bit humorous as well. I hope you like it. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:54 am

Crap, I missed a lot in the week I was gone. Sorry for not posting, been on vacation. (No Wi-Fi in the hotel so I had to spend time with my *shudders* family.) I'll post soon.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Eiko, you have been removed from the RP. I cannot rely on you to post, especially not to inform me if you're going to be gone. I'm sorry, but I cannot have someone in my RP that I cannot rely on to be communicative. Felilla has taken up the role.

@Everyone
I'll be getting a post up later tonight. I apologize for going AWOL for about a day and a half or two. I've been working 24/7. No joke x.x

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Oh, well that's okay. I suppose it was unfair of me to not say I was going an vacation. That's cool, hope you all have fun.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:29 pm

@Kura: Same here boss, I'll try to have a post up tomorrow, sorry to make you guys wait.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 pm

So my trip sucked..... What i miss?
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 pm

I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING A TERRIBLE GM AND DISAPPEARING DX

I ended up extremely sick (screw you shitty immune system) and I've been putting in psychotic hours at work (like no joke. I've been working to the bone and getting next to no sleep as is). I'm starting my post now guys!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Not a problem. I'm still here, in any case. :3 Can't wait to pick up where we left off! ^_^

EDIT: I'm going to wait for Felilla to post as Kimiko before I respond as Izayoi, though, since that's the order we went in before.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 pm

I'll try to get a post up tonight, by the latest tomorrow. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Awesome. ^_^

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:00 pm

*hugs everyone* :3

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:28 pm

*hugs*

I'll post right after cosmic does.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 am

Posted! Izayoi is turning out a bit different from how I expected him to be, but I'm liking the "outer nice guy, inner sarcasm" characterization he's developed. XD It's kinda fun to write.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am

@Feyblue; I laughed during most of your post. ^_^ It was funny.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 am

*posts* Yeeaah i did it.. *goes to sleep*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!