Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unnatural Selection

Unnatural Selection

a part of “Unnatural Selection”, a fictional universe by Cassiopeia.

In a world where every crime is punishable by death, unless you are under 18, 100 juvenile delinquents are sent down to Earth to test the safety of the radiation ridden planet. But are they alone?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unnatural Selection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Unnatural Selection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm

This is the main OOC. Feel free to ask questions or reserve characters.

Things to remember for your reservation-

FC you want.
Password.
Anything else? (Do you want any limited roles for your character? Example- Do you want them to be from the Sectorum?)
{ Call me Cass}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Unnatural Selection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ansreth Maern on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:20 pm

May I reserve the role for Robert Sheehan? Last thing I saw was Maleficent and I'm cool with my character being born in the Wings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ansreth Maern
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Hey was hoping to reserve Lucas Tilly but change the Face claim to Logan Lerman. Think the last thing I saw in theaters was Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit. My guy can be born anywhere he needs to be from :P

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Hiya~!

This seems interesting :)

I'll snag FC Britt Robertson the last thing I saw in the movies was Maleficent. Loved it.
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

May I reserve Willa Holland? I was thinking on making her from the "Wings".

The last movie I saw in theaters was the newest X-Men. It was amazing.

PS: By any chance is your name from League of Legends?

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 pm

May i reserve Kat Graham please?

Password: The last movie I saw was the movie Snowpiercer (If you haven't seen it. You really should, its on of the best movies I have ever seen. ^.^)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 am

Everyone is reserved, and The Toxic Cereus- no it's just a name I found pretty XD

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:37 am

hey there, I'd like to reserve Chloe Grace Moretz please please and I was hoping to have her be from the sectorum, the last thing I saw in the theater was the new x-men flick.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 am

Reserved. Thank you for your interest!

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 am

May I reserve Jane Levy please?
I last saw Maleficent ; D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am

This seems cool, may I reserve Face Claim: Kiko Mizuhara. The last thing I watched was The fault in our stars I believe. :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:12 am

Hey. c:

I was wondering if I could possibly reserve Tyler Posey? He'd be from the Wings.

The last movie I saw in a cinema was "The Fault in Our Stars". Too many emotions in one movie...

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Everyone is reserved. Rogue & Phoenix- That movie left me bawling.

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:20 pm

Awesome, thanks! I'll get started on the sheet right now.

And same here, but I cry at movies all the time so I wasn't too surprised. ;w; Good film though.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NutellaJake on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Is this RP still open? I'm looking to submit an application.

NutellaJake
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Yes, I've barely started reservations. Who would you like to reserve?

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Ugh for some reason, my character sheet won't show up on Daisy's page. I keep trying to fix it, but i'm not having any luck D:

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Finally finished my Character sheet

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 pm

I've finished Niomi's history, and I'll be working on my male character. If anyone could take on another male, that would be great.

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ansreth Maern on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 pm

If no one else asks for it, I'll take it. Otherwise I'm good with my Irish guy.

Ansreth Maern
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!