Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bravery Test

The Bravery Test

a part of “The Bravery Test”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

At a high school in Japan, a group of students decided to do the Bravery Test on August 15th, Ghost Festival, after school at the old clubhouse Only, little do they know that the fake legend now roams the empty halls... (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bravery Test”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Bravery Test

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Sorry for making others wait, me and Pusheen will be able to post tomorrow. We just wanted to let you know, so far i'm liking everyone's posts and can't wait to get further into the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:04 pm

@Cola
No worries about it! We all seem pretty busy, and I might give a small heads up to those who haven't shown any signs of activity at all (in the roleplaying or in the relationships thread). School's started, so everyone's going to be a bit thrown off with their schedules is all!
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 am

I'll hopefully get a post up later today. Sorry! I've been very busy lately.

Post is up! Sorry for the lameness & shortness, I'm just super busy right now, but I wanted to at least get a post up!

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Me and Cola's posts are finally up sorry it took so long~. We really can't wait for this rp to further x3 I'll start working on my relations sheet for Kasumi though with homework and other characters that I need to finish up, not sure when i'll be able to get that up.

Pusheen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:18 pm

@Kapento | Pusheen

I love both of your posts >u< Along with everyone else's too! They all sound and look great, and the lengths are perfectly fine too. Right now, I'm waiting on Malachite to post up her reply before we start going around again, although later on in the rp, it won't have to be in a specific order. I just think start out like this is best (but if you feel that you should reply before someone else, just shoot for it)

Also-

*whispers*

I made Mirai

So yeah, we can all use her during our posts, tagging her whenever she shows up, and yeah. It's not really a nice and pretty sheet since I literally did it in an hour, but the more important information is at the bottom that everyone should take at least two minutes to read real quick if possible! I feel like I made her incredibly insane, but I guess that's the way I wanted her to be? xD Oh well

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Just so everyone knows- I'll be creating a second "Cheerful Girl" character because it seems although Malachite has gone missing for quite a while... I'll allow them to continue off their role if/when they get back if they'd like, but mean time, I'll be doubling to allow the rp to continue ouob

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Oh, totally forgot to mention sorry, sorry! the order of who posts before someone else doesn't really matter anymore xD It was only the beginning when I needed everyone to post at least once before I moved on, but now it doesn't matter as long as we get around the whole table eventually.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!