Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Glamour: From Ashes to Wine

Glamour: From Ashes to Wine

a part of “Glamour: From Ashes to Wine”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

A modern-fantasy. Check inside for information.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Glamour: From Ashes to Wine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Glamour: From Ashes to Wine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 am

Yay! New post! Now I can stop making a text-art Mario and work on...... crap, someone else should probably post before me still, huh?..... Well, at least I can finish my Mario thing.

___________________▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
_______________▄▀▀____▀▀▀▀▄____█
___________▄▀▀__▀▀▀▀▀▀▄___▀▄___█
__________█▄▄▄▄▄▄_______▀▄__▀▄__█
_________█_________▀▄______█____█_█
______▄█_____________▀▄_____▐___▐_▌
______██_______________▀▄___▐_▄▀▀▀▄
______█________██_______▌__▐▄▀______█
______█_________█_______▌__▐▐________▐
_____▐__________▌_____▄▀▀▀__▌_______▐_____________▄▄▄▄▄▄
______▌__________▀▀▀▀________▀▀▄▄▄▀______▄▄████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄
______▌____________________________▄▀__▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
______▐__________________________▄▀_▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓_____▓▓____▓▓█▄
_______▌______________________▄▀_▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓____▓▓_▓▓_▓▓__▓▓█
_____▄▀▄_________________▄▀▀▌██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__▓▓▓___▓▓_▓▓__▓▓█
____▌____▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀___▌█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__▓________▓▓___▓▓▓█
_____▀▄_________________▄▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▄▄_____▓▓__▓▓▓█
_______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄▄___▓▓▓▓▓█
_______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓██░░███████░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░█░░░░░██░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▌
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░____░██░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▌
________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░________░░░░░░░░░██████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░___▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░███░░███▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░___▓▓█▄▄▓░░░░░░░░___░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░█░░░___▓▓██░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓__░░░░█▓▓▓▓██
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░███░░____▓░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█▓__░░░░█▓▓█▓█
_________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓__░░░░███▓█
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓_░░░░░██▓█
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░_░░░░░██▓█
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██░░░
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░__███████░░░░░███████░░█░░░░
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░█▄▄▄▀▀▀▀████████████░░█░░░░
___________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░██████▄__▀▀░░░███░░░░░█░░░
___________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░______▄▄▄
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄_▄▀▀____▀▄
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░____▄▀____▀▄_________▀▄
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░______▐▄________█▄▄▀▀▀▄__█
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░____________█_█______▐_________▀▌
_______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓

I think it's coming along rather well..... And I'm totally not following a tutorial on how to make this exact picture or anything........

EDIT: The mystery that is..... whatever the hell that thing on his face that I just tried to pass-off as Mario's mustache is going to drive me nuts.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:00 pm

But mostly RPGateway for slamming the door on in my face a consistent basis. Or it starts running unberably, keyboard-smashingly slow. You're mean, RPG. You're mean. Happy post-Halloween and all that folks. Er, I'm gonna try and read what everyone's posted. Is this happening to anyone else, too? ARHRJRGJR.

PLEASE OH ROLEPLAY LORDS-OF-THE-HIGH-MOUNTAIN WORK.

Dayummm. That text-Mario though.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:52 am

OoooooH yeah. No clue what bug crawled up RPG's rectum, but it came to kick our ass and chew bubblegum. And it appears to be all out of bubblegum.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Y'okay, so I'm going to be trying to reply tomorrow, site permitting.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:04 am

I think I'm due for anther post too; responding to Cord. Er, I'll get that up tonight!

IF.
RPG.
BEHAVES.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm

You guys might know what I'm talking about. Ever have one of those days? You got the words you wanna write on the tip of your tongue, got the wording and story progression all set like a well-made script. All you gotta do is just sit down, and start typing. And SOMETHING happens that just bends over and craps all over your day. You tke an obscene amount of time to solve it, sit back down, and realize that the mood is totally replaced by the lingering stink of aggravation from the earlier event.

For me, it was Tech Support. I had issues updating a Driver, and after trying what seemed common sense (a clean install), I spent the next hour and a half going back and forth over a live support chat with some very polite but plainly undertrained techy at NVIDIA. She tells me to do the stuff I'd informed her I already attempted, and then is surprised when it doesn't work. 3 hour download of the whole driver bundle later, still doesn't work. Take #2 with firewalls and anti-virus off, still nadda. She informs me hat this is not normal behavior. I suppress the urge to type back "No! Rly?!". She disappears to go ask someone who probably says he knows what he's doing, and I try something on my own. I custom install the thing, uncheck the 3D audio (which she told me the past 2 times would, not "should", but WOULD not affect the install), and begin.

It. Fucking. Works. Neither one of us has any clue why, but it does. So, I thank her for wasting nearly 7 hours of her life with me, and I find myself here. In my mire of what I can only describe to be "GAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". So, I may be slightly delayed on my contribution. How is your collective day going?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:47 pm

*Bangs head against desk*
......You know, you'd think, what with everyone having their post eaten by RPG's sudden crashes, that I'd be a little smarter and more careful about my post. You'd really think that. But it seems as tho my derpness knows no bounds. So... Yeah, Imma go and type up everything that just got OMNOMNOM'd by the site up again in a word pad.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:17 pm

This is why I write all of my posts in Office Word prior to bringing it to the site. > > Given how long my posts are, uh, yeah. The only time I write directly into dialogue box the site provides is if I am ever doing some one-on-one roleplay and the post is going to be less than a few hundred words at best.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Yeah, me too. I'm super paranoid about it so I always write posts in word and save them like twelve times just to be safe.

On a side note, does anyone else keep getting booted as soon as they log in? I've been on the site plenty over the last couple days, but this is the first time I've been able to stay logged in in like DAYS. Blarg.

Great posts everyone.

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Huh, maybe I should have cut that in half.....

Anyways, post is in! Sorry for the wait. I've been waiting for this one to come up for a while, and well when the moment finally came, I kinda choked. Seriously, major blockage, and every time I finally found the words, something came up. Still, if it's too much happening in one post, just let me know and I'll crop it into two posts.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:52 pm

@Rai: Oh god dude, that's the worst of the worst. I don't write mine in word or anything, but I always copy it a hundred times and paste it in a notepad before I submit it just in case the site tries to screw me over. Be strong my brethren, be strong.

I mean, it'd be great if the admins could at the very least make a post saying what the hell is going on with their servers. I mean, I'd probably be cool if they just made a statement saying "Sorry we suck :(" and giving no explanation so long as they bothered acknowledging the situation. BUT WHATEVS

@Jojo: About what I mentioned in Celestial's OOC, I have three separate accounts. Spectrum's my original, but I decided not to use it one day after a few months' lapse in time from roleplaying. I use it now for character references I have in my PMs and write over the old, crappy RPs to test coding for new ones, like I did with this one :> H3R0's for making roleplays and joining friends' RPs, my main account (although sometimes I accidentally join other's RPs on this one sobs). The last that you know about now is my "secret" account for joining outside roleplays. >:> It makes me feel better to have them separate.

*edit*
wAIT FRICK SEE I'M A MESS I FORGOT TO SWITCH ANYWAY "secret" account my pasty behind gOD

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:28 am

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GATEWAY. Holy purple zombie Jesus on a pogo-stick, I was wondering if the sight would EVER come back.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:16 pm

I've been trying to keep up on Gateway's Facebook, but, man, nothing from them.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:20 pm

I have been slacking on this roleplay for awhile and I am sorry. My post will be up in a day or two. Sorry again for the delay.

@X-Ray/H3RO: Not sure what I want to call you since I know you as H3RO here, but you posted as X-Ray. OH THE CONFUSION! Just kidding. I only have one account since I know for sure I would not be able to handle more than that. Way too scatterbrained.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Umm..... is anyone else still here? Guys?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:25 pm

I'm still here. I'm not sure when I'll be able to make an actual post, tho. I've got family in town. I'll see what I can do.

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 pm

I am!

Rrrhgh. Winter.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:28 pm

I really don't mean to be that guy, but is it possible for anyone to post?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:59 pm

I have posted! Finally! Whew, that took me forever, but I still don't feel too proud of it. Sorry if it sucks, It is late and my head is pounding. I accidently submitted it twice. Sorry. I was not sure how to fully delete it.

@Raidose:: I am sort of really upset with you for killing off Bradley-- Cordatta's latest boyfriend. Dang. I am just kidding. Lol. But Cordatta is going to fucking pissed at Douglas if she figures out that he (the Nuckelavee) killed him. I can tell they are going to have a rocky relationship.

@Yonbibuns:: Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post. Forgive me please. Icarus did not make a very good impression on Cordatta. I feel sort of bad for making her so antagonistic towards him, but he was seriously bothering her. WHY COULDN'T HE JUST BE OBEDIENT? SHE TOLD HIM TO GET HIS BUTT OUT OF THERE!

Wow I am just now realizing that Cordatta is most likely going to dislike everyone. I did not realize how much of a bitch I was making her.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:07 am

@Taojojo:: I feel as though I should be concerned by the fact that my first thought was "Woohoo! First blood!" XD No, seriously though, that was a great job. That character's life span was 1.5 posts, yet I actually kinda feel sad at his passing. That's not something easy to make tragic, but you did. Just all around good delivery of the finality of the whole thing. Kudos.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!