Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Voyages of the U.S.S. Warhammer

The Voyages of the U.S.S. Warhammer

a part of “The Voyages of the U.S.S. Warhammer”, a fictional universe by TheShadow.

FINAL EDIT: Full to the brim

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Voyages of the U.S.S. Warhammer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Voyages of the U.S.S. Warhammer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:11 am

Right, my bad, didn't mean to rustle your jimmies, will edit it out.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Now there's a saying I haven't heard in years.

Anyway, sorry for being so slow to post. Things have been kinda off and on here, and I completely freaking forgot that I never made Rss'Kan's history. So, working on that now, and well as his military record.

EDIT: BOOM! Done! And holy crap, I made that kinda lengthy. Oh well, if you want to read it, I hope you enjoy. if not, I put most of the useful referrals under his Military Record.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Cool history you got there. It was quite fun to read, especially the part about the Shaping.
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:08 pm

FUUUUU I Freaking Hate Tech-Support!! ALL OF MY HATE!!!!

@Durandal: Thanks man. Took forever to get down, but definitely a lot better than the original backstory I had wrote for Rss'Kan.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:31 am

So, how you guys doing?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneOrdo on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Waiting on the Captain for his post man

BaneOrdo
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Sorry everyone for taking so long to get back, my router went kaput on me, and I had to get a new one through the hectic pre-week-before-week-out scheduling. Headaches everywhere. I will be posting shortly

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:41 am

Whoooot! Species tab! :D

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:25 pm

I am extremely sorry for the wait. Originally I was waiting for some more stuff to actually respond to (hence the small post size). Then I happened to pick up a digital copy of Shadows of Mordor, and.... well.... I'm curious exactly how many other work ethics it's destroyed lol. Again, very sorry.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:08 pm

I have been waiting for Bane to post so that my character isn't just standing there, clueless as to who he reports to. I don't mean to be naggy about that.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:59 pm

So a few posts ago, I referenced a "CT-12 Wight lion" tank, and I wanted to give you guys a example of what I though one would look like. http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tank-50504297

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 am

I'm waiting on Bane myself. It's hard to muscle a post in where it won't fit.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

That.... never seems to get any smaller. Either way, The Torronax in detail, ladies and gentlemen. I'm currently working on the details to the Caesarian Bri next.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Everyone still here?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm still here, Raidose

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!