Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: A Galaxy In Pieces

Mass Effect: A Galaxy In Pieces

a part of “Mass Effect: A Galaxy In Pieces”, a fictional universe by FullArmorNavy.

15 years have passed since Shepard united the galaxy and took control of the Reapers, saving the galaxy one last time. Or did he?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: A Galaxy In Pieces”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mass Effect: A Galaxy In Pieces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:03 pm

FullArmorNavy wrote:Here in my next post or two we are about to get into our first fire fight, so I hope everyone gets into a good position and is ready for this.

Uhhhhhh.....

Where did ya go? D:
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Yay, the fun starts here!
Ill post sometime tomorrow, because I got to get some sleep.

I hope everyone is ready, and happy RPing!

P.S. I have a feeling my character is going to be fighting the most out of everyone else. :-/
"We don't have time for these idiots, charge!" -Commander Shepard

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:19 pm

SO, I have been playing through all the Mass Effects recently...

And then I got to Mass Effect 2....

And then I needed resources....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARBINGER HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!

Nerd Rant Over...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:35 am

Still here, just traveling. I made a sheet for a character, and then I decided that maybe you guys could use a journalist instead of a diplomat. Trying to visualize what might fit.
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:56 am

Yay, we also technically don't have a doctor/medic yet so that is still an available spot. Also everyone else, I'm a little confused at the moment of what is going on with everyone else. I'll post here later to explain how I am confused, as I don't have time now.

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Order of events in which shows my confusion:
1. Roran and Neeha board Irgol's ship
2. Elana, Gemli, Blake, and Val board Irgol's ship
3. Othesat's sneaked in cargobay of shuttle and shuttle leaves
4. Fleet forms up
5. Blake hacks into ship systems via drone
6. Jacoopi pulls in formation with his wing
7. Elana, Gemli, Blake, and Val finish boarding
8. Jacoopi moves to defend shuttle (Othesat's)
9. Roran and Neeha work/do stuff in cargo bay
10. Enemies approach
11. Irgol's frigate undocks from the NES A.B.
12. Elana goes to bridge of Irgol's ship
13. Jacoopi engages fighters
14. Allied frigates lost
15. Elana, AGAIN, goes to the bridge
16. Roran speaks to Irgol and gets burned! (No offense Fallout Decree)
17. Jacoopi gets hit
18. Irgol's frigate opens up with guns
19. Othesat (possibly) broke her arm
20. Blake, Gemli on shuttle and gets off????????? (they were already on the ship)
21. Othesat got off (she was in cargo bay and snuck away, not in crew bay and not actually part of boarding team)
22. Kearan appears? (from where?)

As you can see problems are:
Elana ran to the bridge twice
Blake/Gemli boarded frigate but were still on shuttle that landed on frigate? That means they boarded the ship then teleported (magicly) onto (Othesat's) shuttle and got off.
The shuttle was to exfil people, not infil.
And I presume Othesat snuck away not just walked off.
Where is Kearan in relation to the dreadnought?

Hopefully you guys see this and understand my confusion.

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 pm

I thought Othesat was with the boarding team, and her post signified they had boarded. They are on the boarded frigate still. (I think. I guess technically my post marked the landing of the boarding team now, I thought previous Othesat's did)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:36 am

Ooh. A doctor. I... kind of love it. Shoot. Darn it. Thanks a lot ;)

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Post has been officially edited, now is correct. Also starts combat inside the ship.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Ok, taking a look at the RP and lack of activity I'm guess some of you may be lost. So to fix it, Val, Blake and Gemli boarded Othesat's shuttle after she was on board and after talking with the commander. Everyone else minus Kearan and Jaccopi are with the Salarians.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:40 am

Sorry for not posting yet, been busy with shit.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:17 am

Well peeps, I'm back. I plan to post today if possible, sorry for leaving without notice. I got diseased with a cold but now I'm back!
Fear: you can submit your character anytime. :)

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

I hate how slow the PM system on here is so I set up a chat page so people can quickly talk about the RP and RL. http://us23.chatzy.com/33787594047257

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:37 pm

I'm working on it. I swear.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Here... I'm a huge fan of Myers-Briggs for character development. I thought I'd share this, for kicks:

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:53 pm

I think we should minimize NPCs from now on because we can say "They didn't make it"

I believe we have almost enough players/characters to reduce NPCs to a bare min.

Also guys and gals, DON'T LET ME DIE. Just a note. ;)

Edit: IRL stuffs have calmed down thus I can be available more and post more. I'm hoping everyone else starts to speed up the posts now that I feel multiple of us have returned.

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Well it looks like more people are coming back so if everyone can post on here ASAP to let everyone else know whats going on.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Sorry but I have not internet at home till Wed so I may not post till then. Posting this from Arbys on the other side of town from my house.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:32 pm

DON'T DIE LIKE THIS AGAIN!

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Ok since this will be the second attempt to revive this RP and I am starting to over extend myself again, I will give everyone till the end of this week to post something in the IC area. I don't care if its a OOC note, that way it appears in everyone's RP list. I understand its the holidays but I need to either kill this RP off and focus on everything else or keep going here and sort through the other stuff. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!