Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Upper East Side

Upper East Side

a part of “Upper East Side”, a fictional universe by royals.

The Upper East Side: home to the rich and privileged, and enough drama to last a lifetime.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Upper East Side”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Upper East Side

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:46 am

Writer and I had been working on that post last week and I haven't been on in a few days after having strep throat. I finally had the energy to write (from my phone, under layers of blankets, at 3:30 AM) so I apologize for the wall of dialogue and leaving off in the middle of the scene. I wanted to get something up to show that I'm still alive (barely LOL) so forgive me, and a more coherent response will be up as soon as I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:25 pm

@Girl2Fine2: Colette Mast is the future Colette Rockefeller ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:44 am

When we finish this night, do you guys want to skip to tomorrow directly after school, or right before Piper's party?

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:59 am

@iCat, sorry for not posting yet. I just got a PM from Rivers who said she's going to try to post tomorrow. If you want, I can send you what Carolina would text Leon back, so he can come and meet her and Piper for dinner or something.
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:48 am

Hey guys! I am SO sorry for taking so long. I'm writing right now, and am contacting Bandit for Carolina's dialogue to push things along.

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:10 pm

I would be cool with skipping to whenever. I think the girls are gonna get together beforehand, so maybe to that time?

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:39 am

BL are working on a collab to tie up Connor and Charlotte's interactions, but to keep things moving, whoever posts next, feel free to skip to the next day. Rivers said Piper's party would start around 8 PM so we could skip to 7ish to start at the groups getting ready for the event.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:06 pm

I can try to post tonight! Tomorrow, if not.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Hey guys!!!

So, from what I heard, nothing was specifically posted about the specific's of Piper's masquerade ball. To make some of the bigger details more established, I figured I'd make a quick post here. I'm honestly not the best with party planning IRL, so not much better here, lol. I believe in GG, the original masquerade ball was held at The Plaza Hotel. I loved the look of that, but realistically, there's no way that Piper would be able to rent a place like that, even with the money that she did make recently. So, the venue wouldn't be as elegant as that, but still nice enough to appease her UES peers. I think it might also make sense that maybe she did a "favor" or two for one of the sons of the owners of the venue, if ya know what I mean ;). Anyway, I imagine the interior of the ballroom to look something like: htt p://c308991.r91.cf1.rackcdn.com/SiteFil ... 7d85e5.jpg. There'd be a way to get to the roof, as well, which would have seating areas like htt p://www.fodors.com/ee/files/slideshows/ ... lounge.jpg. There would be an open bar, courses of Italian food, music, and so on. It would be an invitation-only party, but of course, everyone in the RP is invited. The party would likely extend from 8 PM - 12 AM.

(I realized it won't let me put in links, so here are those two pictures)

Rivers
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:58 am

Wooo, I'm excited. I think I should be able to post tomorrow, but if anyone goes before me, Carolina won't be going to Sienna's before Piper's party. iCat, if you want her and Leon to meet up before the party, that's cool with me, but if Leon's gonna be hanging with the guys, np!

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:48 am

SMFH JANE. Abandoning Sydney day and night!!!

Sydney probably would have been at Sienna's for an hour or two now. I'm gonna try to post tonight when I get home from work.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Royals said that Connor wouldn't be coming to Sienna's, just possibly come in the limo to pick the girls up. From what I left off on with Victoria, I think she'd be at Sienna's but Girl2Fine2 and StarStruck, if you guys didn't want her there to start, that works too. I can have her be showing up now.
"Maybe when we die, the first thing we’ll say is, ‘I know this feeling. I was here before.’"
— Don DeLillo, White Nois

Flighty
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:50 am

@Bandit- he'll probably meet up with the girls at the party! :)
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:06 am

Victoria is like...

Flighty
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 am

@Flighty

Last edited by .euphoria. on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 am

From Piper to all of y'all:
AND RUIN MY EXPENSIVE PARTY

(ESP @ JANE WHO I DID NOTHING WRONG TO BUT KK)

;.....)

Rivers
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 am

Sienna to Tori when she finds out Tori tried to talk to Jane in her house after taunting her about Jane's condition:

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 pm

You people and your reaction gifs are too entertaining :..D.

Sorry for another rushed, scattered post. I'm on my phone at work but I didn't want to break our posting streak so I wrote something up quickly on my break!!

StarStruck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:22 pm

@Starstruck, it's fun. Plus, Sienna and Sydney verbally and non-verbally admitting they miss each other got me like:

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:45 pm

This could still happen though.....

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!