Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

a part of “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The Grimm are growing in number, Huntsmen and Huntresses are falling all over Remnant. The Four Kingdoms have united at Beacon Academy and brought all top students with them, the borders have been closed. This is Graduation/War!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:20 am

Hey, any chance for one more? I haven't watched much of the show, but I'd still like to participate if I could!
Last edited by Alligot on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 am

It's alright going ahead presuming that SBER and TNJR are the teams, right? I'll post in the Connections thread later today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Yup SBER and TNJR are indeed the teams.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:20 pm

First post! First Post!

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 pm

And Begin! Please remember to select the proper location for your posts or clear it and post in the proper location.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Alligot, if you can get 3 more players together and have their character sheets posted and perfect then yes, because this rp is gonna be done DND style.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Is Booker still in this? They haven't been online since the 8th, and if the possibility arises that they don't make a return, might save more time if Alligot applied for the role. Anyways, will be posting later today/tomorrow.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 am

I'm sorry guys, but due to unforeseen issues in my life, I am going to have to back out of this RP. My apologies. I'll leave Natalie around for anyone to use her though
"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come..."

Koromaru
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:49 pm

That means we have lost half team TNJR, ugh

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Maybe Alligot should take on Koro's slot? If Jackson's RPer doesn't pop up in a few days, he could be a NPC, since he isn't the most talkative character. Also, post is up.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Uh, sure. I could try taking over Natalie.

Any issue with a few minor changes, though?

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Now we need one more player to replace booker

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Hey guys!

I know absolutely NOTHING about the franchise, but this seems like a lot of fun, and you all look like you'd be really cool to RP with! If you'd have me, I'd love to step in as the other character you need!

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:45 pm

@Eskay: Join the club. I'd suggest either like, watching a few episodes or reading the wiki a bit. The animation isn't exactly my cup of tea personally but I think it'll help you understand the whole thing a bit better.

I'd be fine with you joining - because I'll be blunt. The chances that Booker's coming back seem low to me, personally. He/She's been offline for about a week now, with no like, "Be right back, on vacation," or "Sorry, I've broken every bone in my body, give me a while," type message or anything. So, I'd be fine with you joining in personally!

Alligot
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks for your vote, Alligot!

Although were I to get the greenlight from the OP, I would like to humbly request the creation of my own character? At the risk of sounding offensive, his character is juuuuust a tad Mary Sue for my likings! >:B

I'll defer to your better judgement, however! :)

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Well you'd only be able to take their character if they abandoned it, so, no, you aren't forced to use them.***

Of course, their name's got to start with J, to keep the TNJR (Team TaNJeRine) theme going. It's a rule of sorts that all the teams have to be named from the first names of the members, and the word has to remind you of a color in a way.

Like RWBY would remind people of the color red, and Tangerine would be orange.

***disclaimer: only if the owner allows it and such

Alligot
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:59 pm

AS TEAM LEADER OF TNJR I VOTE, ok:)
-Terry.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Yeah, I'm fine with a new team member. Only things that'll have to be changed is a few sentences in the opinions section, and since Rico and Natalie have only mentioned Jackson to an extent, it'd be an easy switch.

Just to double-check, team TNJR's getting transported by an aircraft, right? Since they need to make the flight to Atlas.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:01 am

Do what you must

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm not sure - Calyx?

Alligot
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!