Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making of Myths

Making of Myths

a part of “Making of Myths”, a fictional universe by WrittenInSilverInk.

{Open Spots} // The vampire problem at Lake Grove was thought to be over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making of Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Making of Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Making of Myths"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Making of Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Can I reserve Fc: Emma Watson?

I must say I really like this whole plot! ^^ It's quite interesting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 am

@GrimBones, Thanks for you're interest in this roleplay. (: I'll go right ahead and reserve her for you.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:33 am

May I reserve F/C Barbara Palvin {do I pick one of the two? If so Human} please? This looks really interesting and omg the whole design looks beautiful! :3
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:12 am

Can I reserve the witch Natalie Dormer please?
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 am

Hey, love your RP idea! Could I please reserve, Karlie Kloss, human and Cam Gigandet, Vamp, please :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:53 am

Hi, could I please reserve the vampire Amber Heard? :)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:32 pm

@phoenix_lynk It's just the human character or the vampire, so I'll just reserve the female Barbra Palvin for you.

@ Scar.- & unicorns.are.real They are reserved for you.

@Miyer I'm sorry but I've already taken Amber, but there are plenty more female roles open if you'd like?

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Can I reserve Emma Stone please?.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:19 pm

@thehalfbreed443 She is reserved for you! Welcome aboard.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Could I reserve the vampire Barbara Palvin?

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:35 pm

@Arrow- She is reserved for you. Barbara now has her vampire and human form reserved. (:

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:12 pm

I submitted a NOOOOOO where near complete character sheet XD lol I'll have it done before the end of the night I just wanted to submit it to get that part out of the way :p

Oh I hope it's ok I made my own character sheet? I'll have all the information you would like on there and everything.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby majogmitter on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Could I reserve the warlock with the Sam Claflin FC? I'm a huge Vampire Diaries fan and love this RP!! Also, are we allowed to create our own character sheets (if they include all the necessary information), or would you rather we follow the template? For uniformity's sake.
ImageImage

majogmitter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 pm

@ Majormitter You may reserve him!
@majormitter & Scar.- You may use your own character sheets as long as the information that I require you to have is on there.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Thanks! :) My character sheet is finished now too!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello! ^.^ May I reserve the vampire Jenna Coleman please? :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:12 am

May I please reserve the vampire Karlie Kloss? :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:41 pm

@BleedingLover and Ruby Tuesday they are reserved for you!

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Also I had a question, do the humans know they have vampire doppelgangers?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!