Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

IS THIS AN OURAN HOST CLUB?

IS THIS AN OURAN HOST CLUB?

a part of “IS THIS AN OURAN HOST CLUB?”, a fictional universe by Thundergod1020.

YES IT'S AN OURAN RP! GET YOUR HOST/HOSTESS-ACTING-LIKE-A-HOST ASS IN HERE!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “IS THIS AN OURAN HOST CLUB?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: IS THIS AN OURAN HOST CLUB?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:23 pm

"In this roleplay, you will either be a male member of the Ouran Host Club, a regular visitor, an enemy of the club, or any other character in connection to the establishment that you can come up with, plus the one forever-existing female that slips by almost everyone's gender-radar."

Not clear enough?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:11 am

The reason I'm confused is because it says this:

"There can be TWO girls acting as hosts, one disguising herself and one not(Tamaki insisted, "to prevent gender discrimination" he said). Both roles are contestable, meaning I will not just accept first-come first-served unless there are no other applicants. I will look at all applications, PLUS the rper's history. If I like, I'll tell you you're in. If not, you won't hear from me regarding that character unless it was close and I REALLY want you in somehow."

I was applying for the non cross dressing female host, not as a customer, which is why I was confused about Nemui, the manager. Is she the non cross dressing female role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:11 am

She is a manager, thus separate from the hosts in terms of position. Hosts make sure the girls are entertained, Nemui makes sure that everything backstage goes smoothly so the hosts can focus on the girls. And occasional guys. Walker don't judge. Point being, it is NOT a host role, which is what is currently being contested, so don't you worry none, it's still up for grabs!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:02 am

Okay thank you so much! I'm going to be finishing Velonix right now! :)

Velonix is 95% done. I just need to add her History and then tweak the coding in her CS.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:17 pm

So, question:

Approximately when is the cutoff per say before you decide to start the roleplay and, if there's competition for the female host roles, decide who gets it? I'm not in a hurry, and, if someone does try to contest me, I can change my character if need be. However, I am curious as to when you'd like to start.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Deadline for the girl slots might as well be tonight at 10:00 Hawaiian Time, as I live here now, so midnight on the Cali coast to 4:00 on the East coast. The rp will kick in afterwards, and I'll ask if those who didn't get the female roles want to stay in as other characters, as so far I like everyone's character sheets.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 am

Can you extend the deadline for me to tomorrow morning? I just saw your post and I work overnights.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:13 am

Eh, why not, I'm not a Nazi.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yakima on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:48 am

Is there sill room? Not for being a host/hostess, but for the students apart of the school. I'm about ninety eight percent done. I'm just making tweaks here and there.

Yakima
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:35 am

Finally done with Velonix Orako! Please feel free to look at her all you guys want :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Go ahead Yakima, only the female hostesses are on a timer, extended til noon Hawaii time, 4:00CST

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yakima on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Really? Thank you!

Yakima
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yakima on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Oh, and I'm done! Probably. Maybe? I don't know.

Yakima
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:59 pm

So, I see the other female host was decided, but what's the verdict on the cross-dressing female?

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Been real busy, I'll let you know tonight!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:25 am

I just want to say I look forward to roleplaying with everyone.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yakima on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:33 am

Now I'm confused. Where is the cross dresser? I don't think I saw a single one. I saw one that seemed like a perfect fit though. Is the contest over?

*Edit*

Oh wait, never mind. She's there now.

Yakima
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:05 am

Not even lying, it boiled down to a coin flip, the decision was so tough. So people can start posting with the starting time being right before the host club "opens", Walker's first post will be where it proceeds into the hosting.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:08 am

blargaroonie here I go with my post!
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Post is up. Whew it took a bit longer than I expected! >~<

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!