Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tribal Wars(Still accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tribal Wars(Still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm

*Starts Clapping* There we go Lextori, thats the type of post I'm looking for when your champion's involved. Basically we should end up with snapshots of our champions' lives and experiences. Also it was nice that you showed alot of the internal conflict between the trolls. As far as the map goes, if it stays in the general setting of the map it's all good. Small water sources and oasis are good, I just marked anything really big.

P.S. Only complaint, proofread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:15 pm

There's too few Rattius right now for much internal conflict. XD And the champion will come later, when things are well-established and connections with other tribes need to be forged.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Yeah same with my champion. Actually if I can think of a decent alienish name I'll start him up soon. Hmmm....Nvm, I got a name, and will probably edit my post to reflect my champion's presence a bit. I figure Hyde is weird enough =)

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Unfortunately, with my species life span, I'll probably go through quite a few Champions...But they'll all be at least relatively similar. And I already know his name, since I RP with him regularly on another site. XD In fact I'm writing a book about it. :3

...Hey, quick question. Which way leads to warmer land? South or North? The Rattius spread whichever way is warmer.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Yes, I knew that would come up. Lets say for the sake of convenience and that it wasn't brought up before that the area determines the climate. Volcanoes hot, mountains cold and hot, forests temperate, stuff like that. Deserts are hot at day and cold at night. But seeing as each post covers a span of years the actual climate at the time of your post is up to you, unless you're interacting with another player, in which case work something out.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Hm...No likey desert, so southward they go...Which'll probably put them in contact with yours first. O_O

Rattius: *Pokes slime.* Slimey. :3 *Pokes more.*

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lextori on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Sorry bout the proofreading on that one. I'll go back and double check it here in a bit, anything in particular bothering you?

Also do you have any issues if I put together and upload a detail map of my area?
---OOC---
-Lextori
"Rules are empty in themselves, violent and unfinalized; they are
impersonal and can be bent to any purpose." -Michel Foucault

Lextori
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Are you kidding? That would be awesome. I just didn't think I could get any of you to do it.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:49 pm

I'd do it if I could draw. XD

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Sorry for not posting in IC tonight. I was having a hard time in developing my opening post, so I'll think about it tomorrow and post in the evening.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Thats Ok. If we start getting too far ahead of you just make that one post longer and advance farther. I'll figure it out.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chewy1028 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:15 pm

hey... mr. hyde... i forgot to tell you where i wanted to be placed on the map...

thats why i couldnt really start my IC

Could I have the top right forest/jungle area?
http://www.californiahigh123.proboards.com/index.cgi

Enjoy High School RolePlay? Then Here's the place for you ^^^.

chewy1028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Ok, updating. It won't affect much for your first turn but keep in mind your population, yours should be the smallest unless someone's on their way to extinction. GO

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Now we just need Jedi, then it's back to you, amirite Hyde?

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 pm

Sortof. I listed the whole turn thing(That I need to update) Because there is no order. Just make sure everyone has gone as many times as you before you go. So you could be first if everyone else had posted once and you noticed before I did. Forcing a specific order would be annoying.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Guess so...I already know what moves I'm going to make my turn, at least. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Chewie, not to burst your creative bubble, but with a population of 40 all you've got is a village....or a couple huts... Your making it sound like a force of 500.

P.S. The minute LDSjedi posts everyone else can go again, and repeat. If you want I'll try to go first to help keep show the pace.

P.P.S. Kronos and Otto, not a problem yet, I'll just say this now, DON'T GET OVERLY COMPETITIVE!!!!!

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Meh, I'll type up my reply in Word and just post it when Jedi goes.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Mr Hyde wrote: DON'T GET OVERLY COMPETITIVE!!!!!

. . .
Don't be hittin' me with those negative waves man.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chewy1028 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Yeah I know... its basicallly that theres like really only 5 people in every village.... (they're going expand)

And they basically switch villages based on where they are needed more.

And there arent really villages... its just like... civilization development.

chewy1028
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!