Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trinket: The Journey [OOC|Sign up]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trinket: The Journey [OOC|Sign up]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 pm

accepted. ^^
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korris on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

x_x was I accepted? o.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korris
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:40 pm

hhhm? Oh yeah! ^^

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korris on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 pm

awesome thanks :)

hmm, I'm not sure where I should start up x_x

korris
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OLS:Greed on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:56 am

Sorry for not posting sooner, I won't be able to until around four this afternoon because I have to go to school in about twenty minutes. Just thought I'd say this now, I'm not abadoning the rp, just caught up at the moment.

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."
-Kisuke Urahara

OLS:Greed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am

I'd love to join Sacred, but i'm currently at School so i'll post everything when i get home.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey it's not that good but I made this

Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 pm

I could something for the RP. I do all y own Artwork after all.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Hoping that this is still open for new people...

I wrote this extremely quickly, so excuse the gaps and I know the image doesn't work. I shall find another. I'll be back to change it soon.

The Trinketer

Name: Ebony
Sign: Virgo
Origin: England
Side: Good
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance:Image
Hair is actually pure black, not that grey.
-Height: 5'6"
-Weight: 118
Personality: Ebony keeps to herself, not because she's shy or quiet, but because she has had to protect herself and doesn't trust easily. She finds it hard to just talk to anyone she doesn't know well and is often cold and sarcastic. When angry becomes like a wild fire. She sticks up for what she believes is right. But once she is a friend, she is loyal and caring, never leaving the person's side. The problem is cracking that tugh outer shell.
-Dislikes: Disloyality, mistrust and backstabbing.
Theme song: (Working on that :P)
Other Information: Her father is her only remaining her family and he couldn't care less about her now that he has a new wife, who Ebony destests. She never returns home at holiday ect.

The Trinket

Trinket Symbol: Image
Trinket Name: Raiden (Japanese myth name of a god of thunder, meaning thunder and lightning)
Trinket Appearance: Image
Trinket Element: Air
Trinket Weapon: Mostly his horn, he needs nothing more.
Trinket Special Abilities: Can control the weather to his liking, generally storms and others to do with air. He is able to read minds and control them loosely, but he does not often practise this ability.
Trinket Ultimate Ability: Can create storms that could possibly destroy many places and lives should they not be under control. His has this under control completely.
Other Information: None

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:12 pm

The Trinketer

Name:Lucas Leingod [Goes by Soki]
Sign: Pisces
Origin: Kyoto, Japan
Side: good Trinketer
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance:Image
-Height: 6'3
-Weight: 200
Personality:He's kind and calm always thinking of his friends, can be outgoing but tends to keep to himself when it doesn't involve him.
-Dislikes: Waiting in line, Slow drivers, And cryptic sayings
Theme song: "Injection"-Rise Against
Other Information: He's got an unusual set of eyes one Gold the other Blood red giving him a menacing appearance, he also can usually spotted always with his personal Ipod

The Trinket

Trinket Symbol: It is a blood diamond small Sword Charm that he has on one of his favorite necklaces.
Trinket Name: Ookami bikou
Trinket Appearance: Image
Trinket Element: Shadow
Trinket Weapon:he wields a sword given to him by soki and his claws
Trinket Special Abilities: He has Shadow teleportation, and can manifest shadowy clones of himself, he can also use shadow projectiles.
Trinket Ultimate Ability: 'Shadow Blitz' He uses his shadow projectiles launching a barrage of them at his foe as he charges in gathering shadow energy into his fist and slamming it into his foe.
Other Information: He enjoys training in Martial Arts with Soki.

(Rawr hope this is alright Sacred)
Last edited by Soki on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:50 pm

haha you're always alright soki ^^ Accepted.
-And so are you Krazy. ^^

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:37 pm

This is definitely too fast for me, and too crowded; I don't think I can keep up, so I'll have to drop out. Sorry about that. If I had gotten a jump on it, I probably could have done it, but I didn't.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 am

AHeartlessNobody wrote:Hey it's not that good but I made this

I like it o.o I see my trinket :3 now i am aiming for 75 words---i am such a loser look how pathetic I am....may I have the pic? :p its so shiny o.o and lol I see both my pictures in there, now i reallyy like it lol wheni typed lol it was 57 look how im not using punctuation 69 70 71 72 73 74 75.
Image Image
(\ /)
( . .)
C(" )(" )

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 am

Hi Ppls!!! sorry for not being here, my parents grounded me and sincethese rps are going so fast could you please summarize whats happened for me? thank you!!((im posting the same thing everywhere))

Is the RP dead?

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 am

Hi Ppls!!! sorry for not being here, my parents grounded me and sincethese rps are going so fast could you please summarize whats happened for me? thank you!!((im posting the same thing everywhere))

Is the RP dead?

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 am

Not a clue. To both questions.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah, you can have the picture. And as for the rp being dead, I think it is.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 am

I tried to drag it a few posts further but no ones coming along. Anyone up for restarting the RP? I kinda like my character. I'll be sad to see him go.
"Perhaps we should perform a study on the effectiveness of studies?"

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 pm

hm, something must have happened with Harp for him to Poof so suddenly but I guess it'd be interesting to restart it.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 am

Well for all those who want to restart just post your character going through the last set of doors, appearing in their room and falling asleep. I'll think of something to push the story from there. Anyone object?

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!