Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:51 pm

When they were at the large building, Melody looked at Aro. "Go to your roomwhile I talk to the Cullens and I will be there in a minute. Melody looked at the Cullens and her attention was drawn to a boy that was with them. He wasn't a vampire. Maybe one of the shapeshifters Aro had spoken to her about. It was hard for her, but she did as her father said and made her way back to her room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 am

Reed thought hard one what Betty Liz had told him. They might want him? Why? A emotional mess with the leagues of the Volturi? No one had to worry about him switching sides, he wasnt leaving the people who had taken him in. Before he met up with the Cullens he was living in his old beat up black 1967 Chevy Impala. He knew he should be worried about the situation at hand but couldnt get his mind off of Betty Liz. She was looking out for him, she was the one he was drawn to in the Cullen family. As they neared the Volturi castle he walked beside her, not saying anything just moving to her side. How do you hit on a vampire? He wanted to talk to her one on one, get to know her better. They had all listened to his sob story, he didnt really know that much about anyone else. Except what he picked out of theyre minds. He couldnt help that. He looked to his left and watched Betty Liz, for the third time that day. He smiled. He looked ahead and saw the castle, a damned castle. 2 Months ago he was living in a townhouse in Philladelphia worrying about drugdealers, Now he was going to stay in a CASTLE and worrying about OTHER vampires. As they neared he lit up another ciggarette to calm his nerves. He watched Edward, Bella, and the child as they were ahead of him now. He had steadily been trying to work up the courage to talk to Betty Liz and the only thing he could think of came out of his mouth.

"Thanks Betty." He said. That was it? Thats all he could muster up? He felt like a loser, but thats all he had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet walked next to his brother and Rosalie. He wasnt sure about it but if Edward agree'd to do it. So did he, he'd follow his family into the mouth of hell. Although this may be just that for the Cullens. He cocked his head to the side at Edward.

"So i guess no baseball while we're here?" He smiled after saying and grabbing Rosalie's hand. He headed nearer and nearer to the doors of the castle.
Learn from my mistakes or be baptised By FIRE!!!! -E.TC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:40 am

Betty Liz smiled back at Reed when he walked over to her. It'll be fine, Reed. Relax, she thought mentally, hoping that Reed would be able to pick it up. They were about to walk inside a castle with the Volutri. It would be amazing if they all came out alright. She turned to Seth. Who knew what they would do with him? Or Renessme, for that matter. Betty Liz thought about what would happen then. They would do anything to make sure Renessme would be alright, she knew that. But what if they couldn't save her? What would Renessme be like then? She shivered at the thought.

"No problem." she replied to Reed. Don't say anything that might hint them of your ability.
---------------------
Marcus walked to the entrance and opened the large doors to find Aro with the Cullens, including a werewolf, and a few new faces. "I see we have a few visitors." Marcus said emotionless.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Melody went back to her room. But to her suprise when she got in there a small black ktten was on her bed. She picked it up and looked at it. "How did you get in here? I better take you outside or father will have a fit." She took it in her amrs and walked back out of her room. When Aro saw her her sighed in frustration, "I thought I told you to go back to your room?" Melody gave a sheepish smile and held up the kitten for him to see, "Some how this little kitten got in here, I was taking it outside." Aro tilted his head to the side, "Fine." As she walked past the Cullens with it Renesmee reached out to the kitten in Melody's arms. Melody smiled, "You want to pet it?" Renesmee nodded shyly and Melody brought the kitten over. Renesmee pet the kitten and laughed as it sniffed her hand.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 am

Reed nodded at what Betty Liz had said to him in her thoughts. He was surprisingly relaxed when they finally got into the castle. Maybe things werent going to end bad, perhaps they wanted to clear up the last issue the two families had with eachother. Or maybe they wanted the Cullens dead? One drastic or another, Reed thought. He stayed close to Betty Liz making sure if things did began to happen, he would save her and the child. He watched Melody walk up with the kitten and Renesmee pet it. In his city there were cats everywhere, Alley cats. Grimy, dirty, starved cats. He never did really like them, but they seemed to bring a smile to the kids face. He wished Betty Liz could hear his thoughts so it would be easier to talk about things without the Volturi Easedropping.

"Betty Liz? Im gonna stay close to you...If thats cool I mean? Your probly the one I feel relaxed around right about now. Later maybe we could have more time to talk instead of these other vampires listening in." He said about the Volturi to the two. Maybe Betty Liz could stop time again to make things easier.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

"Melody, go put that cat outside, now." Aro said looking at her. Melody let ou ta annoyed sighed and took the kitten outside. She came back in and stood at her father's side, He treats me like a baby... She thought to herself.
Renesmee frowned when Melody took the kitten outside. She had wanted to pet it more. She looked up at her father and mother, wondering when they were going to get to go to their room. She yawned, but tried to stay awake until they were alone.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Betty Liz saw Reed move over to her. "It's fine. I know you're kind of nervous around these people. I'm nervous around them, and I've been around longer than you have." she said softly. "Yeah, we can talk later." She looked at him. Oh, how she wished she could read minds, just to see what he was thinking about right now. "You want to talk right now?" she asked him.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 am

Reed listened to her about being nervous around the Volturi and he couldnt have said it better about him. He looked her in the eyes and read her mind about wishing to be able to read minds. It was funny really, but it would make things a hell of alot easier. Reed's mind was something nobody would ever want to read. He pitied Edward for having to deal with his depressing thoughts most of the time. He removed his gaze from her eyes and moved it to the floor before speaking to her.

"Not right now. When we get settled in, ya know? Im still pretty nervous right now. Just until we're away from them and I can speak comfortably." He said still staring at the brick floor. "Or whatevers convient for you is good." He spouted out nervously. He was more scared talking to the girl he liked then the Volturi. Would she like him like he liked her?

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 am

::Edward Cullen - Castle/Sleeping quarters::
Traversing through the streets of Italy, Edward and company soon arrived at the large building Aro had prepared. Be it a trap or a gesture of friendliness Edward can only be aware and defend against whatever may come. Yet though there is a clear bias against the Volturi they were simply acting on their own interest. They may have abused the trust of the whole vampire race, that is undeniable, but certain they do have their credits maintaining world order. It was a game of chest where each played to his own, a conflict of interest no more.

"Renesmee," Edward smiled as they entered the room, "good night sweety." He kissed her rose colored cheek and set her in bed. He was beside her, stroking her hair and brushing it until she fell asleep.

"Bella," Edward gently reached over for a hug and a kiss. "I love you." He spoke wanting to relieve her fears with his presence. What did Aro have in mind that the Volturi would invite the Cullen's over? What was his true intentions? Though his mind raced his arms held her close. He wanted to know what she thought as well though that would be impossible unless she willingly choose to reveal her thoughts one way or another.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Betty Liz chuckled to herself. They could have all the time in the world, just to talk about stupid stuff, like why the place was so dirty and why they couldn't put up any paintings. "Alright, then." was what she could muster up, because, well, he could read her thoughts anyway.

They continued to walk down the streets to the large building. She walked in and held the door open for everyone else. She closed it, and went to the corner, avoiding eye contact with everyone but Reed and the brick floor. She was never a total socialite or find light in the darkest places. No, she was the freak that hated be alone and could stop time.

What were they doing? Why were they staying in this house of horrors? She knew she was overreacting, but she guessed that everyone in the room was thinking the same, just by looking at their faces. Especially with this psychopath, Aro. Oh, you are so not sleeping tonight, she thought to herself. And it was undoubtably true.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Emmet walked throught the door that Betty Liz held for everyone. He walked behind Rosalie holding her hand, close behind her. He watched Edward, Bella, and the child go to theyre room. He fellowed with his girl to a inhabited room that was to be theirs for the ackward stay in this gritty castle. He layed down on the bed looking at his Rosalie, something was on her mind. Was it Renesmee? The child seemed to be on her mind alot lately, He wanted to give her one but how? They werent capable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reed was the last one to walk through the doorway, he looked at the ground as he walked past Betty Liz. He was more nervous of talking to her then the Dracula like castle they were in. He watched everyone go to theyre bedrooms as Betty Liz only walked to the corner and sat. He walked over to her and sat down to her left, on the cold brick floor. He noticed he put his hand on the floor in between the two of them. He moved his hand to his knee quickly not wanting her to think he was being a little too impulsive. He turned his head away and his lips curled up into a pathetic smile. A forced laugh left his throat as well, he was embarrased. He listened to her thoughts about the dirty castle and theyre inability to hang pictures. He laughed out loud not meaning too, but she was right about all of it. Atleast the Cullen resident was kept respectable and clean. She hadnt really exposed her thoughts about the young vampire, he wanted to know. It seemed the only way to get that far would be talking. He stood up and put his hand down for her to take it, praying silently that she would.

"How about we go find you a room and we hang out and talk in there? Someplace more private, you know? Im kinda nervous about it here. You know, like out in the open. Just to talk I swear, about what you said earlier about them doing something with me. Or whatever you wanna talk about." He just wanted to hear her speak, thoughts werent always the best form of conversation sense they were normally one sided. Except with his brother Edward, but with her it was diffrent. He'd rather hear her talk. He opened his mouth to talk but didnt want to sound corny. He finally let it out, maybe this was impulsive or she felt the same way. Maybe, just maybe. "Betty Liz? I just feel very drawn to you compared to everyone else in this family. I just felt id be honost with you, you know? You've been the only one to really try to comfort me through this...ordeal." He ended it turning his head away with the same pathetic smile.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Betty Liz heard Reed laugh, and assumed that he must've read her thoughts. She looked up and saw that he was holding out his hand. She listened as he let out his feelings about her and ended with what could be classified as a smile. She chuckled. "That is one of the most pathetic smiles I've ever seen." she replied, but she said it in a way that he knew she was joking. She grabbed his hand, and got up. "Well, truthfully, you're one of the very few people I've met who've had that same kind of experience as me. And don't be intimidated by the age, I feel twenty."

She looked around for any empty rooms. Taken, taken, taken. Damn, I should've gotten up earlier. She finally found an empty room in the castle that looked like they were in a horror movie. "Reed? How 'bout here?" she yelled down the hallway, and hoped she didn't bother anyone, but then realized that the walls were made of brick. But remembered that vampires had super hearing. Damn it.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm

He smiled at her, she had read him like a book. He helped her up and began to walk down the hallways with her. Passing many rooms until she finally found a empty one. He nodded at what she had said about the room and followed her into it. He walked a chair in the corner and sat down. His eyes looking to the dirty brick floor, scanning the room for anything strange. He finally looked back up to Betty Liz with the same smile. She felt twenty, he wasnt even that old yet. He let out a small laugh at his own thoughts. He stared into her eyes and then began to speak.

"Uhh...I wish I had my guitar." He said smiling at her. She had heard him play, everyone in the family had. "So anyways you said something...Umm before we talk about this, can you do that thing?" He said about her power to stop time. "That way we have privacy and all the time we need." He said smiling at her. He hadnt worn a smile for this long sense the day before he changed.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Betty Liz walked into the musty room and sat in another chair in the room. "I think you're pretty good. I can play some too...There's a whole story about that I'll tell later." She was smiling in embarrasment. Another affair, another break up. "Alright, then." She grabbed his hand, and closed her eyes. Everything stopped, except Reed and her. "I always thought it was amazing how I can just pause time like a DVD player. Well, would you like to hear that story? Or, we could talk about something less embarrasing for me." she joked. "Whatever you want to do. We have all the time in the world."

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 am

Bella kept one eye on Edward and Renesmee the whole trip to the castle, her stomach roiling with nervousness and fear for her family. "I don't like it...They might try to take Renesmee, try to recruit her or one of the others. They may even try to get Edward or I." She shuddered at the thought, moving closer to her husband.

She leaned against the doorway, a fond smile playing on the edges of her lips as she watched Edward tuck in Renesmee until her eyes finally closed. "At least she can escape from all of this into her sleep..Lucky girl." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, glancing around the room, her eyes leaning towards black.

"Edward...." She wrapped her arms around his waist, wishing she could cry in frustration. She didn't know what was going on and it worried her greatly. Being in Italy had been enough of a caution to step around, but now they were in the Volturi's castle! Bella leaned up and pressed her lips to his, looking for a source of comfort to end her fretting. "I know.." She murmured against his lips. "I know. And I love you too. That's why it's all going to work out, and when we get home we're going to laugh about all the worrying we're doing."
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 am

He listened to everything she said still staring into her eyes. He wanted to hear anything she had to say, really. He felt her hand take his, you can see he loved it. He shook his head at her attempt to try to change the subject.

"Nope, you cant began a embarrasing story and then cut it off midway." He said still smiling. He looked to the window and noticed another piece of furniture in the room besides his chair and the bed. It was one of those long chairs you see in a therapist's office. He stood up after she had frozen time and walked to this long bed-like chair and layed down, still looking at her. Figuring she would lay down on the bed or something while the talked.

"So what happened?" He said excited to hear her stories.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Betty Liz smiled. "Okay, but this story is going to involve the way I got turned. Well, way before you were born, oh, God, I sound like an old lady." She laughed. "Anyway, as I was saying, in the 60's, I had a regular life, and I was a regular person. I had a perfect finace'. He was smart, funny, and cute. He looked kinda like John Lennon, now that I think about it." It was so long ago for Betty Liz. She shook her head, and realized how fast time flies. "And the thing was he always played the guitar to calm his nerves. He played these beautiful songs that he wrote himself, and I wanted to know how to play them too. So, he taught me how to play the guitar, and I learned myself how to play those songs." She paused. A moment of silence for my dead life.

"Now, this was all before I lost my human life. We were walking down the streets of New York City, my favorite place in the world, and we got mugged. Justin was stubborn, and wouldn't give him his money. The guy shot both of us, and I had to watch as my would-be-husband died in my arms, as a vampire doctor, like Dr. Cullen, saved me." By the time she said this, she was crying. It was so painful to remember this stuff. So many years of pain. She still thought of him every night, and almost every day, she went back in time to see him. Justin wouldn't see her, but she would.

Betty Liz wiped away the tears that were running down her face. "Well, I've heard your painful story, you've heard mine. Now what's there to tell? I imagined myself having kids and maybe even grandkids by now. Instead, I'm pausing time while talking to you about what happened 30 or so years before you were born. That's surely a difference."

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Reed listened to her story. She had been turned like him, in a forced morbid situation. She watched her love die beside her, just like he had watched his brother annd his best friend. He slid over more to the edge and patted the space on the bed-like chair that was next to him. He knew how she had felt, not losing your fiance but he had lost two important people too. Seeing her cry made his eyes water and tears fell down his cheek as he didnt make a sound. Seeing her cry was painful to him, he wanted to take her pain but knew he couldnt. He had enough of his own. He would help her as much as he could though, He waved for her to come sit next to his small frame.

"Im here for ya' Betty Liz. I know what you mean, I think yours and mine's stories are one of a kind. Sense we're gonna be around eachother for awile, Ill help you as much as you's guys have helped me." He said to Betty Liz. Yet again his accent to hard to hide. He wanted to change the subject for her. He smiled and thought of the story when he learned how to play guitar.

"My brother had always played guitar and I always made fun of Em'. Until about three or four years ago when I broke my leg at a basketball game when i played ball for my school. My brother wouldnt leave me at the house alone, my parents always worked late. Sense I couldnt do nothing' my brother would sit in my room with his guitar and his amp and play. I cought on not soon after that, I finally bought my own and me and him played all the time together. Good old Conner, He's just another homicidal statistic in the murder capitol of the united states. Nobody but me will ever know what really happened. I actually carry his guitar with me, I left it in forks though. Id play for you if I had one, I play to calm my nerves too. " He thought about her after he stopped talking. Then it came to his mind, when he was looking for a room ealier he opened a door and it ended up being a closet. Inside that closet though there was a old acoustic guitar, He waited for her to decide if she was going to lay down next to him. He just wanted to make her feel better.

"Betty Liz? I think i really like you..." He said quietly.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 am

Betty Liz lied down beside him. "I think I like you too." she replied back, with a slight smile. "I think there might be one here somewhere. I think...." She looked under the couch. There was a old, forgotten acoustic guitar. She grabbed it and started playing it. "One of Justin and my favorites was 'Here Comes The Sun'." She had memorized the song by heart. Her fingers strummed as she sang the song. Her eyes were closed, not having to think about what the next note was. It just came natural.

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right

The song finally ended, and Betty Liz's eyes were still closed. They finally opened and she put the guitar back on her legs. "Do you want to play it?" she said, handing it to Reed.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:13 am

((sorry just going to speed things up on my end. Can someone make something happen soon? This is getting slow. if not I might do something... I have an idea in mind.))

::Edward Cullen - Passing of the night::
Everything is going to be fine. Edward repeated to himself mentally. There was really nothing to worry about especially when they are now within the castle. Alice had her future, Carlisle had his intellect, and Edward has both knowledge of Aro's daughter as well the ability to read minds from a mile radius. If Aro tried anything Edward would know.

Bella's lips pressed against his and his arms tightened its grip on his beloved. They had been through thick and thin. They have passed by Hades' gate more than once and now they had more than each other. They had Renesmee. Edward no longer consoled Bella with his words but with his love and gestures.

Edward knew that the three of them would not separate until they were out of harms way back home in Forks. And for that reason, due to that they were immobilized, he knew he could spend some alone time with Bella until Renesmee woke in the morning. She had grown and the growth is surprising in every sense. But she was still young and, as her parents, both Cullens would protect her even if it cost them their lives.

Time passed slowly and eventually morning would come. At that time, when Renesmee woke, they would find out what Aro had planned for them, good or bad.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!