Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 am

Here is the OOC: twilight-the-volturi-ooc-and-profiles-t19851.html

Melody sat in her room, humming lightly to herself and looking out a window. Aro never allowed her to leave and she was getting tired of it. She was his adopted daughter, but she hated how over portective he was over her. There were other humans here, why didn't he go and be protective over one of them? Sure they weren't his adopted children like she was but still...
Reneesme was in Bella's arms as the group walked down the streets of Italy. She was the size of a five year old now, even though she was only about a year old. She reached her hand up with a worried look on her face and touched Bella's face, showing images of the Voltori and then of her, asking if they were going to try and hurt them again. Even though she could talk, she perfered to show people what she wanted to say, instead of actual words.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 am

The petite Alice pranced after the group, a light smile on her pale, fragile face. "You know they have some spectacular designers in Italy," She said to the group. Fashion, shopping and parties always seemed to be her mind, especially for Bella and little Reneesme. She slowed down a bit, taking the time to peer into every shop's window carefully. "Bella, Reneesme needs some new clothes," She said, knowing it was un-true but needing an excuse to buy clothes for someone.

--

Kayden walked the halls of the Volturi house, bored like usual. The half-blood was craving blood at the moment but knew that Aro and Marcus only allowed her human blood as a treat. They knew she could survive on human food so they mainly had her eat like a human. She continued down the elegant hallways until she reached the bedroom wing. Kayden knew that they really weren't supposed to be going near Melody without permission but she did it anyway. Shrinking down to the size of something not much larger than a pencil, she made her way under Melody's door before returning to full size. She knew she'd have to be quick before someone notified Aro that she was in there. "Tell your dad that I'm going out, okay?" She said, her dark eyes glancing around the room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Reneesme giggled when Alice said she needed some new clothes. She always loved the dress up games her and Alice played all the time. She squermed out of Bella's arms and ran over to Alice, "Let's go, let's go!" She said excitedly, tugging Alice toward one of the stores.
Melody was suprised when Kayden showed up, knowing the half bloods weren't aloud around her, but she really thought that rule was kind of dumb, "Okay, I'll tell him." She sighed and looked back toward the window. Lucky She thought refering to the half bloods could leave any time they wanted.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Bella groaned aloud and rolled her eyes, definately not wanting to shop. "Wonderful. You've brainwashed Reneesme into your shopping cult." She let a small, wry grin stretch across her flawless lips. "Alright you two, go on. Just don't expect me to come, so please be careful!" She watched Reneeseme pull Alice and shook her head, unable to understand just why they were so interested in clothes. It had always been a mystery to her, and probably would stay for the rest of eternity.
Delaney sighed, her eyes looking around for something, anything for her to do to pass the time. She groaned and slumped back against a wall as she wrinkled her nose. "Why does it have to be so hopelessly boring? Ugh, we're near the Volturi for crying out loud, I would've thought that they would've freaked at so many wolves in their city, one of them has to have smelled us by now."
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Betty Liz was sitting in the the living room of the motel with the others. She was thinking about Alice's suggestion. "I don't really have a preference of where we should go. I would like to explore." She stared off into space, like she did from time to time. Sometimes, she would pause time, just thinking about something. Then she would look around and realize that nobody was moving. She would blink and time would start again. She would sigh in relief and hope nobody noticed.

Marcus was sitting in the Volutri Castle, just staring at the wall, thinking about his dead wife. He could've saved her, he could've. He suddenly jumped up. He smelled something rotten. Something that smelled like...a werewolf. He quickly went down the hall to find Aro. He had to tell him.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Rosalie sighed, looking around at Italy. It was beautiful but she had been here so many times and over the last few years, it wasn't the best place for them. This was where Edward had practically been killed only a year ago.
She kept her gaze, glancing over at Reneesme every few minutes. She was very protective of the child, not only because she was her niece but she had always wanted a child of her own. If she could, she'd give up beauty, money and ever-lasting life to have a child.

"I'll stick around with them," Rosalie said after watching Alice and Reneesme run off.

Paramorex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolferman on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 am

seth was running he'd been doing that a lot lately, "man its so boring around here without any more attacks from vampires now what am i supposed to do" seth grumbled to himself,
grumbling and running that's pretty much all he did all day every day ever since the cullens left "its to quiet around here maybe its time i went to Italy" and without a second thought he was off.

wolferman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:26 am

::Edward Cullen::
Edward gave a weak smile as the girls headed off. It was only half a year since the Volturi incident. Only half a year... Sure the Volturi had left with a promise of good faith; Sure they had invited the Cullens over to enjoy themselves as a gesture of friendliness and approval of good will.

But this was the Volturi. They had never been so humiliated in the past century. Aro, especially, must still be scheming. Edward saw it as they exchanged information. As much as he feared Bella's ability, Aro had desired it just as strongly; to take her into his ranks and to have her join his collections.

Still, an official invitation by the Volturi was not something they could simply wave off. Alice seemed confident that they will be fine this trip and Carlisle agreed that the Volturi wouldn't be attempting anything too outrageous while they were in Italy. It has only been half a year and if something were to happen, the witnesses would spread rumors. Aro had been keeping his white facade to the last moments of the incident and he would not abandon it now. The invitation was likely just a show for the world to witness. Just a show.

But Edward would not take any chances; and neither would Jacob for that matter. Their opinions were in sync and they agreed to take precautionary steps just in case. That's why part of the pack was here despite how Sam was uneasy weakening their defenses back home.

"Are you sure you want to miss this Bella?" Edward questioned softly wondering if she really was okay missing time and memories with their daughter. They had all eternity of course but Renesmee wasn't going to be five years old -in size- forever. Edward reached up, with the arm not around Bella's waist, and caressed her hair kissing at it gently. "Or is there something else that Mrs. Cullens would prefer to be doing at the moment?"

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Emmet looked at Rosalie watching the child. He wished they could have theyre own, but it wasnt in the cards for them. He'd thought about it alot but there wasnt anything they could do, they were vampires. He walked next to her and threw his large arm over her shoulders with a smile, looking her in the eyes. Emmet looked to his niece and smiled, his look then shot at Edward. He smiled and started laughing.

"Get a room, Edward." He said laughing. Trying to embarass his brother.

He grabbed Rosalie by the hands and got infront of her, looking into her eyes. He still was smiling due to what he said to Edward. He watched Rosalie and felt his love for her. He wanted to do something for her, he felt obligated to do something from her. Until a loud guitar playing reached his ears.

"The hell?" he said about the guitar, it did sound good though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reed Sat in a dark corner of the room, playing his acoustic guitar. He played it to keep his memories and thoughts at bay, but it wasnt ever enough. He watched the rest of them laughing and having fun, he wished he could have that. He'd only been a vampire for a few months and wasnt used to anything anymore. His guitar playing started getting louder as he picked the strings harder and faster. He looked at his fingers and try to focus instead of at the center of the joy filled room. Would he ever find it? He focused more on his guitar, his hands moving faster then any humans. His glance went to Edwards and Bella's embrace, and his mind started working again. Would he always be a miserable, negative mess? Would he get used to being a vampire? He noticed he was playing his guitar so loud that it probly got everyones attention in the room. He put the guitar down and walked over to the balconey and toke a seat, making sure to be in the shadow. He pulled out a ciggarette and lit it up, he knew it didnt affect him anymore but still they seemed to relax him. He hoped he didnt make a scene with the guitar. He was sure Edward read his mind and knew what was bothering him. He looked into the doorway and saw everyone watching the child.

"Hey, guys? Anybody? We're family now right? Can I Talk to you..." He said as his voice trailed off.
Learn from my mistakes or be baptised By FIRE!!!! -E.TC.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Betty Liz turned over to Reed. She always felt bad for him, losing his brother and his best friend, having to forget about everything that you ever knew. Sound familiar, she reminded herself. She still shivers when she thinks about it. "Yeah?" She paused time and walked around over to him. She blinked and time started again. "I wouldn't smoke too much around Renessme. I think she still has lungs. Or maybe not. I have no idea. So what's up?"
Last edited by pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Bella felt guilty immediately, and it showed in her eyes as she slowly averted them from Edward. "Well when you put it that way...We both better go." The idea of Edward strolling through the shops with her made her smile. She was hyperaware of how close he was to her, and actually did have an idea of something better they could do. Before she got too long into her fantasy, she stopped herself with a small chuckle. "Not now...We always have later..." She wound her hand through Edward's standing up on tiptoes to kiss him, pulling away with difficulty and turning to look at Reed. "Of course."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Reed took a drag off his ciggarette, and looked at the Bella and Betty Liz. He flicked his Ciggarette butt off of the balconey before he spoke. He hadnt really talked to anyone about Conner and Amir and how he felt about being this creature. He had only ever known his City and now he was Italy of all places. With a room of vampires but in the end he was one now too. He looked at the ground before he started to speak.

"Bella...Betty...Does it get easier? Its just...I Dont know, maybe if i hadnt lost so much when I was turned. Conner and Amir, they were killed and I lived. Why? Im just scared Im gonna have this eternal life or something and be depressed for all of it. So does it get easier?" He said lowley. "I dont wanna be distant from you all or anything but I dont know how to live anymore. Im sorry Im so distant from everyone, I want you guys to love me like family but...I feel miserable all the time. I dont wanna be like this all the time, either. I didnt used to be like this...Im sorry i sound like a girl, I just cant take anymore...I need someone to talk too."

He felt his eyes watering up, and his bottom lip quivering. He quickly took out another ciggarette and fumbled it around before he got it to his mouth, then he quickly lit it. He took a long drag off of it to steady him. His hands were shaking as he sat and waited for theyre reply.

"Please, just tell me what to do. Please, thats what I need. Just tell me what to do."

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 am

::Edward Cullen::
"Get a room, Edward."

Emmet was quick to his usual jokes though Edward was surprised that Bella didn't remind him of the bet they had when she had just entered this eternity. Bella, Mrs. Cullen, his wife, was more beautiful than ever. Her eyes have calmed from a crimson glare to a golden desire. It was unbelievable at first but she really had not killed a single human since her transformation. Her face was still easy to read though he did miss the rose colored blushing of her cheeks. Her hands wound through his and her elegant face drew near letting their lips join. He could feel the struggle as she pulled away but they both knew they had an eternity to be together... if only the Volturi did not try anything.

Reed was the newest member of the Cullen's family. His face was pale and the curves on his face was perfect just like any other of their kind. Jasper had been slightly more depressed since his arrival because, like Bella, Reed had not give in to his desire for human blood. Not one, but two newborns now shattered what Jasper once held as common sense.

The memories of his previous life seemed too vivid for a newborn. One anomaly after another. Perhaps this was a new page in the history of their kind; a warning for the future that nobody expected.

Edward let go of Bella for a split second and caught the cigarette butt smothering it out with his fingers before disposing it properly. Did you want to start a fire? Edward questioned with his mind so that only Reed, with his ability, would hear. Reed seemed so human in so many ways.

"Why don't you come help pick clothes for Renesmee? I'm sure Alice can handle without the monopoly."

Considering Rosalie was also going it wouldn't have been much of a monopoly but perhaps if Reed joined them it might take his mind off of things. Edward gave Jasper a quick glance hinting for him help Reed calm down. Then he spoke in his mind to Reed. Join us. But please, no smoking in front of my daughter. Edward smiled as he stroked his pale hands over Renesmee's face. Her hair had grown and her eyes are still a perfect replica of Bella's brown before she turned.

"So?" His attention turned to Rosalie and Alice, "where shall we head to first?"

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Betty Liz looked at him, and said to him softly, so the others wouldn't hear: "I understand where you're coming from. For a while, I was distant too. If you wanna know the truth, you have to find something that works for you, something that makes you forget that you're alone. The thing that works for them is love. You see how they all have each other? Edward has Bella, Alice has Jasper, Rosalie has Emmett, and Renessme is the luckiest: She gets the whole group. And look at us. We got nothing. So, in a way, no. I've been trying to find what they've got for over fifty years, and I'm still exactly the same as I was before. I know it's hard, but what keeps me going is that someday, I might find that." She saw that Edward was mentally telling him to go over. "If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here."

She walked away from him, and paused time. She walked up the stairs to her room. She had a collection of cds larger than Edward's. Mostly rock and alternative from the past fifty years, but she had only brung the stuff from the millenium. She decided to play one of her favorites, "The Worse Part" by "Motion City Soundtrack". Her room was locked and soundproofed, so she wouldn't bother anyone downstairs.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Reed listened to Edwards request and walked to the window and flicked the Ciggarette out of the window. He sat back down in the seat he was before listening to advice from all difrrent angles, but still didnt know what to do. Amir and Conner wouldnt come back, but they were helping. A little bit of positivity went along way with him. He heard Betty Liz start to speak and devoted his attention to her, Its hard to beleive she was over 50 years old to his 17. He understood what she meant, try to find someone like the rest had. Edward searched for years, he didnt know about the rest. He smiled at her, she made him smile. He hadnt Really smiled in a while, he watched her get up and go to her room. He looked at Edward next.

"Thanks man, I guess i just need time. The smoking thing wont happen again either. Ill join you guys if its cool, I need to walk for awile anyway." He said.

He wanted to thank Betty Liz. He wished she would come back down and talk to him. He'd talk to her later, he wondered if he was even to young for her to give him a chance. After all he still was a child compared to these guys, exept Bella who was still a couple years older then him. Betty Liz seemed to understand his situation better then most. He just wanted to hear what she had to say, but it felt like he was surrounded by adults. Maybe thats how he had to become.

"Whenever you's guys want to go. Im down to go and look at some sneakers." He said his Philladelphia accent showing.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm

(Okay everyone is confused about the place, so lets say they are on the streets of Italy)
Renemsee wasn't paying any attention to anything they were saying, just waiting to do something besides just standing there. She tugged on her fathers sleve and reached up, wanting him to pick her up.
Melody sighed still looking out her windw. She had been thinking all day. If she was real careful then maybe she could get out of this place, for a little while at least. She quietly opened her door and made her way down the hall way. Silently she passed her father's room and opened the door that lead to outside. She winced at the brightness, but soon got used to it. As she walked with a big smile on her face she noticed a group of vsmpires and gasped. She knew she would smell like the Volturi and hopped that maybe they would happen to not smell it on her, though she knew that there was a very little possibility of that.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Betty Liz spent a lot of time in that room, more than people thought, because of her time traveling and stuff. What she would do to stop him from having that pain that she'd faced for fifty years or so. She would, but it would screw over the fabric of time, which meant no Reed, no Edward, no nobody. She'd tried to do it before, it almost killed her.

She sat in her room, lying on that TemperPedic mattrice she'd bought a couple months ago. God, I so needed this thing twenty years ago, she thought to herself. She looked back at every decade, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and now the new millenium. Always the same. She wondered if she should just stop trying. That didn't work, remember? Scar on your left arm? Ring a bell? She looked at the scar that went to her elbow to her wrist. She tried to just give up, die. Not have to worry about anything anymore.

Betty Liz decided that she should catch up with them to show that she was alright, which was about a half-hour later. She paused time and got in the Lamborghini that she brought with her, still thinking about the scar. She paused time and grabbed a hoodie from the motel and put it on, to make sure nobody asked about it. She drove down the streets of Italy, found a parking spot, and spotted them. She ran up to them. "Sorry I left. I'm back, though."
Last edited by pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolferman on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 pm

seth was getting close he could smell them,the smell wasn't pleasant but he was getting used to it. he rounded the corner and there they were just standing there,he put on a burst of speed and slid to a stop in front of them "hey guys no need to worry i'm here now the party can start" he stared at renesmee "wow you just keep on growing don't you" seth was glad to be with the cullens but it felt like something was wrong he couldn't quite figure out what it was."so what are we gonna do today?"

seth just realized somthing he was dead tired to the point where he was almost gonna fall over,he staggered to keep his balance then fell in rosalie's direction.

wolferman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 am

((Sorry about that. I edited all of my posts to go with where we are. I misunderstood where we were.))
Betty Liz watched as Seth fell on Rosalie and laughed, but quickly covered her mouth so she wouldn't get her angry at her. Bella told her when Rosalie was mad at her, and it was hell. So she just turned away, and hoped that she couldn't tell from under Seth. "Well, I guess what will be included today is getting you off of Rosalie." Betty Liz picked up Seth and dragged him off of Rosalie. He was pretty heavy, but she could take him.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:51 pm

((I'm going to fast forward/control everyone a little, tell me if anyone objects. I'll edit.))

::Edward Cullen - Streets of Italy::
Edward's gesture of love for his daughter was immediately reciprocated by her tugging on his sleeves and wanting to be in his embrace. He lifted her swiftly and kissed her cheeks gently once. She has already grown so much. It was astounding in the standards of both species. And if nothing else, Renesmee has grown to be more an more beautiful.

With Bella at his side again they traversed the Italian roads trying outfits after outfits as Alice gleefully picked them out. She was having a good time as was Rosalie who loved the child as her own. Even Bella seemed to be enjoying herself. She, of course, was watching Renesmee the center of attention until Betty, "Welcome back" Edward smiled, and then Seth joined them. That was strange, very strange indeed.

"Seth? Did something happen in Forks?" Edward questioned searching Seth's mind for an answer. "Did Sam send you here?"

The pack always listened to the Alpha and the plan, originally, was that Seth would stay in Forks with Sam and the others. Jacob had taken a few to protect Renesmee, his imprint, but even then Sam was weary of thinning his defenses. The Volturi incident was still fresh in his mind. Why would Seth be here?

But before Clearwater had a chance to answer Melody, a human, caught sight of the family and gasped. Without a doubt she knew what they were. On her was the smell of the Volturi. An agent for summoning them to Aro? No, she would not have gasped, Aro was the one who sent the invitation over. Could it be that the Volturi was breaking the one rule, their own rule?

souloe
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!