Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 am

Reed layed next to Betty Liz and listened to her play the song. He hadnt ever heard it, But he loved when people played acoustic guitar. It calmed him down so the only thing he thought about was the music. He then heard her voice and it relaxed him even more. He listened to the lyrics and smiled, it was a good song. Betty Liz had, had alot of practice it sounded like. He just wanted to look over and kiss her, he wanted a relationship with her like Bella and Edward had. Then the guitar playing had stopped, and he heard her ask him if he wanted a go.

"Ill play for you, but I dont sing. If I could I would for you, but its not even a possibility." He said laughing as he bgean to play.

He didnt know what to play at first, he knew alot of acoustic songs. Too many really. Then it came to his head and he began fingerpicking out the melody. The song was Sillouttes by Smile Empty Soul. If she knew it he was hoping she's sing, but he doubted she even knew it. He knew the cords already so he closed his eyes and moved his head over so that it was right next to Betty Liz's. His temple was against her cheek, all he could think of was 'I hope she likes it.'
Learn from my mistakes or be baptised By FIRE!!!! -E.TC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Betty Liz listened as Reed strummed the old guitar. The melody sounded familiar, and she knew the song. She didn't know the song by heart, but she knew the chorus.

"I don't wanna live like my mother
I don't wanna let fear rule my life
And I don't wanna live like my father
I don't wanna give up before I die

He worked so hard his bones are breaking
He wore them down but long ago he lost the feeling
His good intentions leave me shaking, show me how
I don't ever want to end up like he did."

She sang. It was a good song, and Reed could play it pretty well. The song ended, and she smiled. "You can play really well." Betty Liz leaned on Reed's shoulder and closed her eyes.
Image Image Image

My people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 pm

He turned his head and kissed her temple, he like her alot. She was double his age but whatever. He didnt care, The quiet after he stopped playing was comfortable. Sense he was turned he hadnt talked much, until tonight. He smiled at her with her eyes closed, he didnt care where they were. With her, she was his main priority. He began to play the guitar again, a slow melodic song. It kind of sounded like Over the hills and far away from Led Zepplin. It wasnt though, he had wrote it along time ago and wanted to see what Betty Liz would think of it. He stopped after a while and with his eyes closed.

"Betty Liz? Do you wanna go out with me? Like make it official? I think your the thing in my life that could make me happy."

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Betty Liz opened her eyes, and reallized that she accidently had unpaused time when she closed her eyes. She listened to the song. Sounded vaguely familiar. Led Zeppelin, maybe? But she hadn't heard it before, so it was probably something that he wrote. She looked at Reed. If they had the time, she would do this all day with him. "Okay." She smiled. She hugged him and got up. "Let's go somewhere. Right now. Don't worry, it's evening and we won't look any different than any other human walking around Italy." She stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world but here.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 pm

He sat still in her gentle embrace as she stood. He took her hand for support as he stood up next to Betty Liz. He listened to what she said and nodded enthaticly, he was down for whatever she wanted to do. The next thing made his night though, he heard what she was thinking. He wished she could hear his thoughts so he could answer back. He slid his hand inside her's again and held it tightly. All he wanted to do was kiss her again, what she had...thought was still on his mind. He answered her thought without realzing it.

"Either would I Betty Liz..." He said as he walked with her to the door of the room. He listened to her thoughts again to see if she knew of as place she wanted to go. "Where Too, Love?" He asked.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 am

Betty Liz smiled. "I don't know. Let's just improvise." She held his hand tight, and paused time for a second. She looked around for a piece of paper and a pen. "I don't want to be rude." She wrote a note and stuck it to Edward's door.

Cullens,
Reed and I wanted to look around some more, as we didn't get to much before. We'll be back in a while, and Edward, you could probably find us if we're needed.
-Betty Liz =)

She unpaused time and walked out the door with him. Betty Liz closed the door, and reached up and kissed him. She blushed, suprised that there actually was any blood left in her cheeks at all. "Oh! I think I know where my car is!" She let go of his hand, unpaused time, took who knows how long to get it, and appeared in front of him with her lovely Lamborghini. "Let's go."

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 am

He lifted the door up and got into it. A Lambo? He thought to himself, this was incredible. He placed his hand on her hand as she drove, not caring where they went. He watched her eyes as she drove, she was beautiful. He knew all vampires were but she was his favorite, nore then Alice and Bella and Rosalie. He liked his Betty Liz, he began thinking about stuff and one thing that had been on his mind sense earlier was when Edward thought to himself that Reed was 'So Human.'

"Earlier I heard Edwards thoughts and he said i was still very human? Does that mean like, I dont know. Im a bad vampire or something?" He asked, the whole vampire world still very new to him.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Betty Liz sped down the streets of Italy, getting faster and faster. She put her hand on the shifter, she always liked manuals, and smiled when Reed put his hand on hers. "I hope I'm not scaring you with my driving. I don't mean to brag, but I'm one of the best drivers you'll ever know, even for a vampire. Watch this." She took a hard right, put it in reverse, and they were driving backwards like Ricky Bobby. She put down the windows all the way, and said "The Killers, "Leave The Bourbon On The Shelf"." Her Lambroghini was voice-activated, so it immediately changed to it. She flipped the volume up to fifty, and turned around the car.

"What Edward meant was that you don't really act like a regular vampire would. When I was at two months, I wanted to hunt every human in New York, to quench my thirst. But you and Bella are the only ones who I've seen who don't act like a normal vampire. No, you're not evil, you're just a bit different. And I like that." She kissed him passionatally, and continued to speed down the streets.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:10 pm

He felt her kiss like someone lit a fire in his blood. He let her kiss him and his hand moved to her theigh, he gripped it tight. Her driving didnt scare him because nothing relly frightened him anymore. He listened to the what she had to say and pondered on it. He didnt want to hunt people because the idea of harming anyone wasnt his idea of fun. He had almost died on his way to Washinton due to not feeding. He looked at the italian people as they drove, thinking of what he could do to them. He shook at the thought, they probly feared them due to what the Volturi had put this city through. He noticed smelled a vampire that wasnt him or Betty Liz, he didnt know where but he smelled it.

"Do you smell that Betty? Someones following us...I think." He said. He closed his eyes and listened for thoughts.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 pm

((Edited))
Betty Liz felt Reed grab her thigh, but became a little concerned when she heard what he said. Not about the vampires following them, but Reed feeling nervous. I hope it isn't Aro or anyone, but this is a hot spot for vampires, and I wouldn't be suprised if you did smell one. I smell them too, just try to ignore it. She listened to the song and sung along with it, though she couldn't even hear herself. "Shakin' like the Devil when she lets me go. Got a new place, and how it's so much better." She always liked this song, because it reminded her of an old dead friend who killed himself. Poor Drake. She kind of felt this song was dedicated to him, because he used to have a girlfriend named Jennifer. She turned to Reed, who still looked nervous. "Relax, babe." Her hand went around him somewhat, as she was still driving the car. Oh, Jennifer, you know I always tried. Before you say goodbye, leave the bourbon on the shelf.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!