Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight: The Volturi(IC)(Need male characters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Betty Liz thought about why was Seth here. Why was he here? There must be something wrong over in Forks, she thought nervously. But she tried not to think about it, and enjoy walking on the streets of Italy. Then, she heard a gasp of a human. She turned to her and saw the girl who had gasped. She looked at Edward and knew he was deep in thought at that very moment. Something was wrong.
Image Image Image

My people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Melody saw them turn and look at her and turned to run back home, but when she did Aro was in front of her. She gave a sheepish smile as he looked down at her, "Go home, now." Melody sighed. The over protective adoptive father always had to tell her what to do, "But--" He cut her off, "Now."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Betty Liz saw Aro, one of the Volutri guys. She didn't really know a bunch about them, because she didn't really tangle with that kind of stuff, except that they regulated all of the other vampires. Why they would be here, she didn't know. Edward, what is he doing here? She tried to mentally ask Edward, hopefully he would explain.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Emmet stepped up and stood beside Edward, his golden-Brownish eyes never leaving Aro. Why they were summoned was still a mystery to the whole family, the werewolves probly knew as much as the Cullens did at this point. Emmet looked for Rosalie, Her and Renesmee were his first concerns. His breathes quickened due to adrenaline, he wasnt sure if a fight would insue in these italian streets. He looked to Edward next and then back to Aro. He ussuallly wasnt the first to speak but he wasnt going to let this chance to ask why they were summoned slide, either.

"Aro? So why'd we get the special invite, Bud? You havent seen us enough these past couple of years or something?" He ended the sentence with a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reed smelled the other vampire before he saw him. Aro? Who was he? Reed stepped between Betty Liz and Edward, he wasnt sure what to do. He could sense the tension in the air though, and knew something may happen. He looked at Betty Liz and her thoughts were the same as his. Reed wasnt in the mindframe for any confrontation yet, he didnt even really know the extent of his new vampire abilities yet. He'd help them though, seeing as they were the only "Family" he had left. His hands started shaking due to fear, he'd only been a vampire for 2 months and this guy looked like he had been in the game for awile. He looked to Edward as well and sent him a mental message.
'Edward?! Whats going on? Who's this guy?'

He looked to Betty Liz the one he connected with the most out of the group. He took a step closer so only she would hear him. "Betty Liz? Whats going on? What're we gonna do?"
Learn from my mistakes or be baptised By FIRE!!!! -E.TC.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolferman on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 pm

seth stared at the cullens "hey what are you guys all staring at?" he turns around and sees aro, startled he jumps back "whats he doing here?" seths mind was racing, his thoughts wandered back to the disaster that had been narrowly avoided a few months ago, he still didn't really understand what the big deal was,sure he understood why they would worry but did they really have to bring everybody?.

seth shook his thoughts away and got back to the present, he stared at aro, he couldn't help but start thinking about how alone he was and how easy it would be to kill him...not by himself of course
but still why shouldn't they just kill him? they had plenty of reason's to. but seth bit down on his tongue and tensed up trying to resist attacking aro. he hadn't done anything wrong yet but...the minute he stepped out of line he was dead meat.

thinking of meat seth noticed that he was hungry.great just great i cant believe it.now i'm tired AND hungry,guess i forgot about food and sleep on my way here.oh well no time right now I'll just have to hold out a little while longer i guess.

wolferman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Melody walked slowly, still listening to the conversation Aro was having with the Cullens, "Hello my friends," Aro said with a smile, "You will be staying with us. We already have your rooms prepared." He figured they would bring the werewolves and hoped they didn't interfer with this little peace meeting.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Emmet wasnt buying it yet. He wanted to know what they were here for before they went and posted up with Aro. Emmet knew something was fishy about the whoel deal but wanted to know if Edward thought the same thing as him. Him and his brother were ussually on the same page about this kind of stuff.

He looked to Edward. "What do you wanna do?"

Emmet looked at everybody else and wanted theyre opinions as well. They were a family. "What do all of you want to do?"

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Bella placed her hand on Renesmee's shoulder, pushing her backward slightly as she stood in front of her, her suspiscious eyes locked on Aro. She hadn't forgotten the last time she had seen the Volturi, and her upper lip curled slightly in response to the memory. She looked over at Emmett, defeat in her expression as she whispered to her family, trying to be as quiet as possible. "Does it look like we have much of a choice? What'll it bring if we refuse? Besides, we have Seth and...another one of the pack apparently."
Delaney crept over, her wide eyes on Aro. The rest of the more experienced pack had told her about him, and she was imediately wary, trying hard not to wrinkle her nose as the smell of vampire filled the area. She looked at Seth, and back to the Cullen's stances. "Seth...Do you know what's going on?" She knew the question was futile, from everyone's expressions, they knew about as much as she did.
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Reed lit up a ciggarette to calm his nerves. He still grilled the one known as Aro, this guy was creepy. Reed heard what Bella said and really didnt want to go with this guy. It couldnt end good, Reed knew priority number one would be Renesmee which he didnt have a problem with. He had a problem with this sketchy guy infront of them. Reed kept dragging his ciggarette while he waited for theyre respnse to the Volturi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet looked to Bella as she spook to them all. He didnt know about it but knew Bella had a level head on her. He looked looked back at Aro and then to the rest of the family. He didnt want to but if Bella thought it was the best idea he would do it. Emmet looked back to Bella.

"Are you sure Bella?"

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Kayden, a half blood for the Vulturi's, was already walknig down the narrow, quiet road when she saw Aro, the head of the Volturi speaking to a group of people who were clearly vampires. Kayden had heard of them coming and heard of their past from Jane. Some of them had powers, poweres that Kayden knew Aro desired like her own and it was rare when Aro didn't get what he wanted. Even if that meant a fight.

She neared the group and Aro, growing in size a bit so she would be around the height of Bella. "Good morning, Aro," She said quietly, knowing she probably shouldn't be around yet, but her curiosity always got to her.

--

Alice was standing in the back of the group, hand on her temples. "Let's go," She said cheerfully, trying to signal to her family that she saw nothing bad happening in their future yet. She eyed the girl who had just appeared, realizing she must be one of the Vulturi.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 pm

::Edward Cullen - Volturi, on the Italian Streets::
Father? Edward caught Melody's mind as soon as it came to her. A million possibilities crossed Edward's mind but non was quite astounding as this. Aro? Overprotective father? This may, however, be Melody's one sided interpretation though Aro's action seemed to prove the theory true. An overprotective father. Edward's lips broke into a crooked smile, not the same that Bella had come to love but one of gentle greeting of friends, of fellow fathers... or perhaps just of staged actors.

Alice did not seem worried and Jasper was at her side. Emmet was ready to let loose though he kept close to Rosalie taking her and Renesmee's safety as primary concern. Jacob, Bella, Seth, Betty and the others too were tense and some even wanted to take down the ancient law giver.

Aro was not alone. Edward could hear Jane, Demitri and Aro's usual guards had caught up and is scattered close by. Caught up? It would seem that this was not in Aro's original plans but nevertheless it was certain that there would be no danger from the Volturi unless the Cullens struck first. There were too many witnesses, the humans, roaming on the streets.

"Aro? So why'd we get the special invite, Bud? You haven't seen us enough these past couple of years or something?" Emmet was the first to break the silence.

"Edward?! Whats going on? Who's this guy?"

Reed! If Aro found out about Reed's ability, Edward was almost too sure that he will try to recruit the 2 month old vampire into his collection. As quickly as he could, Edward played through every memory of Aro and the Volturi wanting to warn Reed of the dangers that might befall them and him especially.

"Hello my friends," Aro said with a smile, "You will be staying with us. We already have your rooms prepared."

Tension was still high and Aro's thoughts have yet to betray him of his true intentions. While Aro does have an unfavorable hobby of collecting living pieces the current law and order of the world is still credited to the Volturi. Were the Volturi to vaporize this day the wars in the southern globe would escalate until the earth became living hell for humans and vampires alike. That much no one could deny.

One voice broke through the tension. Alice.

"We thank you for your generous hospitality." Edward replied, "I understand that you will not let harm come our way during our stay as your guests. But the recent misunderstanding with regards of my daughter spread rumors of ill kinship between us. I, too, would like to use this opportunity to mend the relationship between us rather than to break any."

Edward's speech was thick with implications knowing that the ancient Volturi will have no trouble deciphering. Still holding onto Renesmee in his arms, Edward stroked her hair gently, smiling, trying to let her know that everything would be alright without himself breaking eye contact with Aro.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolferman on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 pm

"wait did i miss something? were actually going to trust him?" seth couldn't believe it,after all the danger aro had caused edward was still going to trust him
what is with this guy first he's all for killing renesmee and now he's decided to be the nice guy? i dont like the looks of this not one bit

seth looked at all the other cullens and wondered if they were wondering the same things that he was.sure seth was a nice forgiving guy but aro? how could he possible be expected to trust him
and put all of their lives in danger,seth wasn't convinced that this was a good idea but he was going to play along...for a little while anyways.alright i'll play along BUT if i get the slightest hint that were even in a little danger im fighting back and taking down as many as a can with me.

wolferman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Bella nodded, her smile strained. "Yes Seth. What happened before was a misunderstanding is all. We should use this chance to become friends once again, like Edward said." She didn't ease her stance, while she had a great amount of patience, it wore thin when it came to the safety of her family. Espescially her daughter. Her butterscotch eyes glanced around, to see if any of the other Volturi were nearby, before resigning herself with a sigh. "We're in their city, they're bound to be about anyway..."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed Vincent on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Reed got the memories from Edward but they only made him not want to go to Aro's place even more. He stepped up to Edward and looked im in the eyes, flicking his ciggarette to the side. 'Edward, are you sure?' Reed asked mentally. He turned his attention back to Aro not trusting the situation but if Edward say to do so, Reed would. Edward reminded Reed Of his older brother Conner so much, so Reed didnt have a problem looking up to Edward like a real brother. He smiled at the thought of family. His smile didnt show much lately. He hoped no one else noticed it. He didnt want Edward to hear what he thought about him but knew he already had. Reed then looked to Bella next.

"Bella? If you and Edward and the baby are going...Im going to. Im not leaving You's guys in a random city with the Vampire Police Force over there." He said smiling again. His Philadelphia accent to hard to hide when he spoke. All the people around them werent even listening to theyre discussion, it was weird. In his city people would of picked up on some creepy arguement like his new family were having.

"Whenever You's guys wanna go, Im in." He finished.

Reed Vincent
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 am

((Sorry. Gotta catch up. One second.))

Betty Liz heard what Reed said and she whispered back: "This guy is part of a thing called the Volutri. The Volutri are, in a way, the "police men" of the vampires. They make sure to regulate all of the vampires and straighten out trouble. I don't know too much about this, but I think that Renessmee caused some trouble and the Volutri came down to Forks. Maybe he confronted us to tie up some loose ends, I don't know.

She looked at Edward, since he was the one who was the most familiar with the ways of the Volutri. I guess we're going to meet the Volutri, then. Betty Liz had a weird feeling in her stomach, and never was a fan of vampires who could kill you in a minute, locking you up in a castle. Though she wasn't making her power unimportant; she just thought that someone in there might have the same power. She was never the one with nerves of steel.

Then it hit her. Reed. He had an ability! They would want to keep Reed, who was only two months old. Fresh meat. He wouldn't know, either. She had to tell him. Betty Liz looked around for Reed and grabbed him. She blinked, and time stopped. "Look, I know you're freaking out why time has stopped, but it's my ability, so relax." she reassured him. "Look, what I wanted to tell you is that the Volutri are going to want to use your power. They're going to invite you to join them, which you, under no circumstances, do you want to do. They're not the best people you should be hanging around. Alright? Again, I apoligize for not telling you earlier. Now, stand back where you were standing, so Aro won't notice that I paused time." She waited for him to stand back in the right spot, so she could unpause time, before the space time contennium did something screwy.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Aro smiled, "Follow me." Melody still wasn't very far, seeing as she was walking as slow as she could. Aro quickly made his way to her side and walked beside her. "When we get home, go to your room, I want to talk to you." Se nodded and continued walking.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:13 pm

"wait did i miss something? were actually going to trust him?"

Edward did not comment. Though his words were polite and sewn with kinship, nowhere in his speech did Edward mention that he will follow Aro. In fact, he left an incomplete ending in his monologue, a hanging, expecting Aro to give a verbal agreement to his terms.

Seth was young and it was not surprising that he did not catch all the double meanings behind Edward's speech. The younger generation, Bella and Reed, too seemed to have assumed his words for their surface value. But it did not matter so much as long as Aro himself understood.

The thanks for hospitality was a courteous greeting to show friendliness rather than hostility. The statement of understanding was the first declaration requesting assurance of safety from Aro above all else. The reference to 'my daughter' was a more subtle implication, a threat of exposing Aro's own daughter should harm befall their way. The reference to rumors was a caution and warning that the world, beginning with the witnesses, is watching the Volturi and any mishap with the Cullens would confirm certain suspicions that will prove detrimental to the Aro's white facade. Finally, the hope not to break any relationship was actually a demand that Volturi will not use their ability to break the bonds between any member of the Cullens and their allies.

While there was no immediate danger as they remain standing amongst the humans it still might not be a good idea to openly refuse the Volturi without a good reason. With Alice's confirmation, the spread of the witnesses, the instant communication Seth had with the pack and finally, hopefully, Aro's personal promise; it may be the better play to go along and see what Aro has in store. Aro is a master in the battle of intelligence and a mastermind in manipulation. His unwillingness to part with the Volturi facade was demonstrated all too well in their preivous confrontation. Edward knew he would not do anything rash and trusted not in Aro but his ability, personality and character.

Edward knew, of course, that just as he read Reed that he would also read into his own decision and reasoning. For the sake of Bella, for the sake of Renesmee and his family, Edward would never do anything that would lead them into demise. The cards must be played carefully.

"Follow me." Aro spoke with the same unwavering smile expecting Edward and the others to follow. Yet Edward did not move; unwilling to follow until Aro had agreed to his requests. "So I take it we have mutual consensus?"

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Aro looked back and nodded. His eyes fell on Melody for a moment then back at the road. Melody looked back a confused look on her face then forward again. He father seemed destressed, like something was bothering him, which didn't happen very ofen.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:04 pm

::Edward - Decision?::
Edward relaxed and kissed Renesmee lightly on her forehead. With his free hand, he brought Bella's to his lips kissing with that same unspoken passion.

"Its alright now." He said to both of them at the same time. "I won't let anyone hurt my family."

Edward had automatically been assumed the spokesperson by the others due to his ability to read everyone's minds and certainly he tried his best to negotiate. But before following Aro, Edward's eyes darted around seeking approval from all his comrades. He tried to lay the best cards on the table but the final decision was not his alone. This decision affected all of them and though some has already voiced their choice others were simply waiting quietly. To go or not to go. That is the question.

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolferman on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:13 pm

"so what are we go-" he froze mid sentence,he stared at the girl walking beside aro.seths heart skipped a beat then started beating faster. seth felt like he was being drawn to her, but he didint mind it felt...natural,something clicked in seths mind as his cares shrunk away until they were almost meaningless,the only thing he cared about right now was her.he didn't know who she was and he didn't really care,all he knew was that he HAD to get closer.

wolferman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!