Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twisted Entities Faction

Twisted Entities Faction

a part of “Twisted Entities Faction”, a fictional universe by Bliss.

With a dying planet, a 5 member faction of immortals begin to search for a new planet to live in. They find Eshara, a human planet behind in advancements. The power hungry faction, fueled with a bitter hatred for humans searches for ways to conquer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Twisted Entities Faction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Twisted Entities Faction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:20 am

Twisted Entities Faction

A six membered faction greatly wronged by the vulgar human race. They no longer see any good in the human creation, that is why the human race has vanished from their home planet Lado, otherwise known as the Lands of Despair. However, the Lands of Despair is endangered, every living thing has fallen victim to the illness that has plagued Lado. With the planet dying, the members of Twisted Entitites is also threatened for the planet is to explode because of all the toxins and chemicals that are poisoning its atmosphere. The faction has discovered Eshara, another human planet, that is sufficient and has everything they need. Will the faction be able to conquer this planet in time before theirs is demolished?
Last edited by Bliss on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Twisted Entities Faction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:24 am

A Couple questions,

1.Anime pics or Real pics
2.Since the creatures arent exxactly human, can i make mine a Kitsune
3. If the answer to number one was Anime, then reserve the the transformation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:37 am

I am extremely interested to join. I don't sleep much at all and can work on my character application right now.

I would love to reserve the Gravity if I may?

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taroo on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 am

I want to reserve Necromancy
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Taroo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 am

> Maci-Care, Anime pics, and your character can't be a kitsune, a kitsune can be one of its transformations though. You can maybe give your character kitsune ears and claws, but it has to be mostly human. I will reserve transformation for you until I see your application and decide.

> AsterIcxial, Gravity is yours.

> Taroo, I will reserve necromancy until I see your application and decide.

On another note, I apologize but I'm going to be out for the day. Any questions and applications will be answer and read by tonight. =)

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Just a head's up I edited my character sheet so that Aiyne can also communicate in her special way with not only Vance but Leamond. Seeing as how Leamond is the one with the telepathy it wouldn't be quite right to say he couldn't communicate with her in other ways. :]

I hope that is okay. This is exciting.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Ok sorry for not being here, just remembered the name of the rp, since last night my laptop died before i could bookmark the page.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 pm

> Aster that's fine and thanks xD I had been wanting to create a new role-play for awhile now and finally came up with a new idea. :P

> Maci, it's fine I was away today anyway so you didn't miss much. All I need is your character application. (:

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 am

I'm a little confused. I would like to join, but I'm unsure if you're looking for another character? There is a power free, but you mention only wanting five. If Voltage is free, I will gladly take it :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am

Yes, five other roleplayers because including myself, my character makes six. :P

Lol! Omg I'm so sorry I didn't realize you already sent in an application, my apologies I can be oblivious at times, you were the one I was going to accept. xD But anyway, the reserve for transformation is going to come off if Maci doesn't answer me by tonight because I do have other people interested and I want to get started by tomorrow or Wednesday hopefully. Maybe even tonight if all the spots are filled in time. xD
Last edited by Bliss on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 am

Ok, that's fair enough. I've sent you my character sheet and I hope everything is alright. I took the liberty of designing it even though you hadn't answered at the time. (This is what happens when you have lots of time on your hands xD)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am

Lol again, my apologies, Voltage is yours. I'm just a bit oblivious at times. xD

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Not to worry xD I look forwards to starting the roleplay!

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Transformation position has been taken, all spots are filled now. We'll be starting this up soon. I just need to tell everyone more about the Mission Board I just added to locations and I'm going to include the info on the plot so everyone can look at it when they need to. I'm going to update this post later to talk about the Mission Board.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Hiii :D So I saw this on the RP Tab and it looks interesting but I see all the spots are full for the main faction characters.... are you done accepting people to join the RP now or are there other roles you are interested in being filled? I'm willing to be something else outside the faction obviously, maybe a human of some significance in Eshara? Maybe one of the elder Immortals of Eshara that controls the dragon faction (that actually sounds really fun)? you're the boss so it's up to you! I know in the intro, you say the immortals on Eshara wouldn't come in until much later buuuut..

anywaysss, let me know and if you're alright with it, I'll come up with a wonderful application! ^_^

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Yes, unfortunately I'm going to stop accepting characters. When the other faction comes in, I'm going to have everyone make a second character. So yeah, I'm sorry. :/

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh okay I see. Any particular reason why? Just curious.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, my last roleplay didn't work because I had too many people and it was going way too fast and no one could keep up so I figured if the same 6 people make 2 characters, at least we're all on the same page and there aren't too many characters. I mean if you really want to join in with us that badly I can always give up my second character or try to think of another role that would fit into the plot.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm

I completely understand about the taboo with too many characters. I myself have made an RP in the past that had failed because of such reason. I don't like the idea of guilt tripping a GM into letting me join against their will, or making you give up one of your potential characters. If you really don't want another person to join, then I won't, nothing personal. I was attracted to this RP because it comes off as advanced, and I always have trouble finding advanced RPs. I know krazytigger from RPs we've participated together in the past, and I know she is a wonderful writer, so when I saw she made a character too, it also gave me the interest to join. It would be nice to still be a part of this but I don't want to cause any animosity. :/

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I would gladly give up my second character because I feel as if I wouldn't be able to give it my all. Since I am in over four active roleplays now....

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!