Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twisted Protection (OOC and Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Twisted Protection (OOC and Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 am

Twisted Protection

Three girls, Three different crimes, One end result. For the ultimate Witness Protection, they are sent undercover to an ALL BOYS SCHOOL. Obviously they have to act as boys or there cover will be blown. How will they do under the pressure to act as boys? Will it be as easy as they hope. I highly doubt it but hey maybe there all good at acting. None the less I am sure there will be lots of drama going on at this school when the new girls *cough* I mean boys arrive.

RULES

1. The obvious rules apply. (No Godmodding, No killing of characters with out asking the other preson, etcā€¦.)
2. I am the creator of this Rp what I say goes. That doesnā€™t mean i'm not open to suggestions just donā€™t argue if I put in my final say.
3. Be considerate to others who you are role playing with.
4. Have fun!!!

So obviously there are only three girl spots.
I need at least three boys. If more would like to join go right ahead. I want this role play to be organized but also to be fun. :D

*Girls*
Isabella Grant, or should I say Izzy Grant. (Taken by Whispers)
Sory Kenedy or should I say Zach Kenedy. (Taken by Miami)
Girl Three. (Taken by Tragedy)

*Boys*
Boy One. (Taken by Jedi)
Boy Two. (Taken by ROT)
Boy Three. (Taken by Hinasil)

*Bio Template [this means just for the girls]*

Name: Real name [guy name]
Personality:
History: [What crime you witnessed that landed you in Witness protection]
Looks: Anime picture is required. Sorry Iā€™m OCD about this [Girl and boy picture]

So I have this fun Idea. Hopefully it will work. Iā€™m going to give each boy a secret number after they put in there Bio. Then Iā€™m going to let the girls pick one of the numbers and thatā€™s who you room with!!! I will be with the one with the number that didnā€™t get picked to be fair.
Last edited by Whispers_Of_Love on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Twisted Protection (OOC and Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:46 am

Name: Sory kenedy [zach kenedy]
Personality: She can be sarcastic and mean but underneath her toughness is a really nice person. She likes to act tough and brave, but really its just to cover up the fear an timidness she has. She is very smart and can be overprotective of her friends.
History: She was at a store one night, she noticed a man and a lady over by a trash can. The man had a gun pointed to the ladys face and was yelling at her. Suddenly the man puled the trigger and killed the lady. The man saw Sory but she took off running towards the nearest police care/cop/police station, she could find.
Looks: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Name: Isabella Grant [Izzy Grant]
Personality: She likes to be alone. She keeps to herself and doesn't like to be crowded by anyone. If someone gets to close she freaks out and runs away. She doesn't talk very much and when she does its very quiet. She keeps all of her ideas to herself.
History: She was kidnapped when she was 14 and couldn't escape until she was 16. She was stuck in a forest for 2 days and then finally found a officer on patrol on a dirt road. He took her back to the station and then they captured the guy a few days later. She helped put him in jail but on his way to his new location he escaped.
Looks: Image

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 am

Miami your obviously excepted! :) Hopefully we'll get more people to join soon.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:20 am

Oooh this looks like fun, can I reserve girl three? If not I can make a guy ^.^

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Sure Tragedy!

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Name:
Saia Okayama[Sai Okayama]
Personality:
Saia is a mannerly, happy-go-lucky individual. She's an extrovert and always makes a point to try and befriend everyone around her. If you're sad she'll try to cheer you up, if you need someone to spill your heart out to, she's a good listener. Some people say Saia acts like a mother and thats probably because she looks after others than herself most of the time. She isn't a saint though, her temper is short when it comes to dealing with annoying people and she wont hesitate to snap at you, and she's very blunt. All-in-all Saia is a girl who has the tendency to act older that she is and wont take an attitude from anyone.
History:
Saia was minding her own business while waiting to cash a check in line at a local bank when four masked men came in and tried to rob everyone. Feeling bold she ducked beside one of the counters and called 911. Although one of the men took her phone and knocked her out the call still went through and the police were on their way. After she came to, the police were already at the scene and arresting the robbers, but as they got in the police cars one of the men glared at her and mouthed something like 'You'll be sorry' to her. Months later two of the men were still in jail but the other one got out on 'good behavior'.
Appearance:

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 pm

whu

wait

NOOOOOOO *sniff* all the girls are taken >.<

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Im sorry :(
If you'd like to still be a part of the rp there are still three guy spots.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm interested in playing one of the boys. The only problem is, I don't have a picture to use. I personally prefer to do written descriptions, and if you're okay making an exception for me I'll join ASAP. If not, I'll see if I can find a picture that works for what I'm thinking of.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RideOnTechnology on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 am

Name:Ā BeckĀ WalkerĀ 

Personality:Ā BeckĀ hasĀ anĀ airĀ ofĀ smugnessĀ aboutĀ him.Ā HeĀ constanlyĀ hasĀ aĀ smirkĀ onĀ hisĀ face,Ā andĀ he'sĀ quiteĀ capableĀ ofĀ backingĀ mostĀ ofĀ whatĀ heĀ saysĀ up.Ā With a joking manner and a hot temper, heĀ makesĀ friendsĀ prettyĀ quickly,Ā butĀ canĀ makeĀ enemiesĀ justĀ asĀ fast.Ā BeingĀ oneĀ ofĀ theĀ oldestĀ atĀ thisĀ particularĀ school,Ā heĀ has a tendency to charm his way out ofĀ trouble, which he gets intoĀ quiteĀ aĀ bit.Ā However,Ā likeĀ mostĀ people,Ā thereĀ isĀ aĀ lotĀ toĀ learnĀ underĀ theĀ (very)Ā thickĀ layerĀ ofĀ unbelievableĀ arrogance.Ā 

History:Ā HeĀ hasĀ alwaysĀ beenĀ somethingĀ ofĀ aĀ genius.Ā TheĀ onlyĀ problemĀ is,Ā he'sĀ alsoĀ theĀ world'sĀ mostĀ successfulĀ slacker. He passes his tests with flying colors, but would rather sleep during normal class days and leave homework alone. ThreeĀ yearsĀ ago,Ā BeckĀ wasĀ transferredĀ to this school forĀ undisclosedĀ reasons.Ā OnlyĀ toĀ topĀ ofĀ schoolĀ staffĀ seemĀ toĀ knowĀ anythingĀ aboutĀ him,Ā andĀ heĀ doesĀ notĀ (orĀ willĀ not)Ā talkĀ aboutĀ hisĀ family.Ā 
Looks:Ā 
Last edited by RideOnTechnology on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
-[RoT]

Zanza Labs RP <-- Warning: If you are sensitive to awesomeness or allergic to sheer fantastical greatness, proceed with caution.

RideOnTechnology
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Jedi > I'd really like for you to use a picture. I don't like making exceptions because then I should have made an exception for everyone. I'll save a spot for you though :)

ROT > Your spot is reserved!!

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:41 pm

I totally understand. I'll start looking for a picture now. Hopefully I'll have a profile up in a day or two.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you! Im glad you understand I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey, is that spot still open?
ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«ļ»æ ((((|Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…ā—Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…|Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…=Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…|Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…ā—Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…|)Ā­Ā­))) ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«
ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ą®œŪ©ŪžŪ©ą®œā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬

Hinasil
ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬
ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ą®œŪ©ŪžŪ©ą®œā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes it is! :)

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RideOnTechnology on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 am

Post edited and bio is up! :D Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: Im not sure if anyone else can see this, so let me know: are there a bunch of words cut off on my bio? I've tried to fix it many times but it doesn't seem as if I can do anything. Thanks.

RideOnTechnology
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah ROT I see it too.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Name: Martin Marten (Really, that's his name)
Personality: Martin is an incredibly nice person, a real sweetheart, but few know of this becuase he's so shy. Very quite and reserved both in public and in private, he's not prone to talking a whole lot. He's also not overly social, prefering to spend his time to read a good book or playing a game on his computer.
History: The son of very well to do parents, Martin always did well in school. Smart and diligent, he ussually is in the top ten percent of his class, if not the top five. Due to his name, Martin tended to be very shy growing up,, and this had stuck with him all through his school years. He also has never dated.
Looks:

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 pm

ROT Why dont you try to post it as an original post I think that might fix the problem.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!