Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Una Vida Diferente {Remake}

a part of “Una Vida Diferente {Remake}”, a fictional universe by Indila Eil.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime, to travel around the world in luxury and have a chance to become rich.The fact that they are all connected is anything but a coincidence but that is something which they will probably soon come to realize. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Una Vida Diferente {Remake}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my roleplay! This is a remake to my previous roleplay with the same name. Unfortunately the previous never got going because I had a lot of stuff going on in my personal life. For the roleplayers who had an interest in the previous and made their reservations they are more than welcome to try for the same characters in this one, you may even use the same characters you submitted for the previous one.

I know this will be somewhat difficult knowing how many roles there are, but please try to select different dialogue colors to make it easier to distinguish between different characters. Face claim changes are accepted as long as they are inside of the age range that has been given and they will portray correctly the description that your character has.

PS: Don't forget the passwords~

My character colors will be the following:

|{Rosalie Williams}|
Dialogue Color || #349ecb

|{Jason Black}|
Dialogue Color || #71956a

|{Kim Soo Mi}|
Dialogue Color || #956a91

Thank you!
Last edited by Indila Eil on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Una Vida Diferente {Remake}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:03 pm

My character colors will be the following:

|{Jamie Chung}|
Dialogue Color||#E55451

Also,
#1 ~ Peter Pan
#2 ~ Once Upon A Time
#3 ~ Hook and Hook!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey, I'm glad to see that you're doing this one again.

Instead of my last two characters, I'm going for a different route.

Can I try for Girl II, but would I - if able - to be able to change her face claim to Gugu Mbatha-Raw?

I would also like to reserve Tagalong VI. They are going to be step-siblings.

Girl dialogue color: #D16587

Boy dialogue color: #990012

Passwords:
1.) Wench
2.) The Flash
3.) Iris West

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Both interest checks have been added! (:

@SaxyLady15 I love Once Upon a Time! (Making that statement because my signature and my avatar were not a clear sign of that).

@Girl2Fine2 I am so happy to have you on board again, thanks for coming back. About the change of face claim, if you can find a gif that I may use on the homepage (size 500) and if you think you'll find enough images and gifs for her, then I'd say go for it, otherwise perhaps choosing someone else? I have been meaning to watch The Flash but someone told me it wasn't that good, I might watch it though.

Whoops I almost forgot,

I'll leave the original FC's in the homepage, even when I give the okay for the FC changes and I'll only change them once the characters have been approved. I'll do this in case that more than one person is applying for the same role and they want different FC's. Thank you~

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:15 pm

EDIT. Ok, forget what I said. As much as I love Gugu, I'm going to go for Ashley Madekwe. You can gifs for her:

or

Also, The Flash is actually a lot better than I originally gave her credit, and it might have something to do with the fact that Candice Patton (Iris West) really has a pretty smile lol. It sets a different mood before Wednesday's Arrow, which is my favorite show out of the entire CW, in that it is on a lighter note that the aforementioned. Arrow is in its third season, so it's so much somber and the characters have been in the superhero game for three years now whereas in The Flash, they are pretty much babies and have not reached the dark ages yet, so it's endearing and Grant is just precious. It's up to you, but you should give it a try.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:22 pm

I am so sorry for replying late, I replied to your post yesterday but somehow it didn't get sent. I am all in for Ashley and you can definitely use her for your FC. Like I said, I'll definitely change her FC once she is finished and accepted ^^ I look forward seeing her~

As for the Flash, I think you have fully convinced me (you had me when you said he has a pretty smile xD) I was also planning on watching Arrow but now that you said it's your favorite out of CW I am definitely going to catch them both :DD

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Yay, you have to watch Arrow! Season 1 was trying, but I think it was mainly because I was feeding on this hate for the character Laurel Lance, who I actually love now. She's my second favorite female. It can seem dark and sometimes more angsty than it needs to be, but I like it like that and The Flash just comes as a great contrast. So, definitely watch!!

Also, I am officially done with Noami Ekwensi-Hart. Let me know what you think and I will get started on her brother tomorrow.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello there.

I am interested in playing the role of Girl III and possibly Tagalong IV. I really enjoy the theme of this Role-play and would love to be a part of it.

Password
1) Artemis Fowl; The Artic Incident (Second book in the series)
2)Death Note
3) Artemis Fowl II and L. Lawleit.

For the color codes...
Girl III's is C24621
Tagalong IV's is 8I0541

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, I will send in a CS for guy 2, with color 18D81E .

1. Dark time part 6 by Markus Heitz
2. Agents of Shield (but anyone not yet following Arrow or Flash should certainly start now).
3. Tokaro & Fitz

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:50 pm

@Girl2Fine2,I am definitely going to marathon through both shows now, I had an aunt who also recommended Arrow a lot. By the way Naomi looks great :') I really love her and you did an amazing job with her! I am also looking forward seeing what you do with her brother.

@StrawberryGashes99 & @Tusho Ka both interest checks have been made. Thanks to both of you for your interest in the Roleplay and I look forward seeing your applications.

@Everyone, as you may have all noticed it is very important to fill on the roles as this roleplay focus on everyone's relationships with every character. If possible please spread the word, I would hate for the roleplay to die out once again. (:

Thank you!

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi there!
Could I reserve the girl VI?
Her hex code would be #b158a1
The last book I read was Wallbanger
My favorite show is Law and Order SVU
My favorite character from the book was Mimi and my favorite character from the show is Benson.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Your interest check has been made (: Welcome and thank you for your interest in the roleplay!

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!