Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Underneath the Armor

Underneath the Armor

a part of “Underneath the Armor”, a fictional universe by thegriminyourteacup.

Join the rest of the Greek demigods at Camp Half Blood for capture the flag and travelling to an entirely different world, all before dinner. {Description sucks, look inside.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Underneath the Armor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Underneath the Armor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 pm

ImageWelcome to Camp Half Blood, where young demigods and satyrs can live their lives and train in (relative) peace. The world around them seems like a distant planet, one they're not keen on visiting. Not many people leave on quests anymore, and most bide their time by training and waiting for capture the flag to start. Wars are a thing of the past, and nobody seems to care about protection, only dominance. When a monster nearly gets in, people are jump started out of their dream worlds and back into the real world. Or what they think is their world. When they go outside, they find new towns, new cities, and, most importantly, new species.

ImageImage
Mermaids/Mermen
{Note: These mermaids are different from the ones in the canon Percy Jackson setting.}
Mermaids here are generally peaceful creatures, only revealing their sharp teeth and claws over territorial and violent matters, preferring grooming themselves and making seaweed crowns to luring sailors to their deaths. They tend to inhibit areas away from undertows, and stay as close to the shore as they can, making it easier for them to get out of the water and assume their human form. When in their human form, they can only extend their claws, and they have straight, almost perfect teeth and usually have seaweed breath.

Lycanthropes/Ailuranthropes

Like werewolves, ailuranthropes can change their form to assume an animal's. For an ailuranthrope, their other form is a cat. Both of the species live in a strained peace, keeping away from the other as much as possible. Many of the weres live in forests, sticking close to the city their 'pack' inhabits. These packs are simply gatherings of the species, and the only leadership positions belong to the alpha and beta. For many, hiding from humans is tricky business. They don't shift on full moons, but if they don't shift twice a week, the stress starts to get to them. Finally, the shifters don't have mates like some people think. They drift from relationship to relationship, and from pack to pack. There aren't any sacred elders, nor are there rules about leaving packs or murdering innocents, as most criminals are caught and punished right away.

[ name // age // Hermes // Daveigh Chase // OPEN ]

[ name // age // Demeter // Kat Graham // OPEN ]

[ name // age // Athena // Ross Lynch // RESERVED ]

[ name // age // Athena // Ross Lynch // RESERVED ]

[ name // age // Aphrodite // Erika Toda // RESERVED ]

[ name // age // mermaid // Landon Liboiron // OPEN ]

[ name // age // mermaid // Nikki Reed // RESERVED ]

[ name // age // mermaid // Park Shin Hye // RESERVED ]

[ name // age // Werewolf Alpha // Matt Cohen // OPEN ]

[ name // age // Werewolf Beta // Michael Fjordbak /// OPEN ]

[ name // age // Werewolf // Rose Leslie // OPEN ]

[ name // age // Werewolf // Raina Hein // Reserved By: thegriminyourteacup

[ name // age // Werecat Alpha // Sean Teale // OPEN ]

[ name // age // Werecat Beta // Shailene Woodley // RESERVED ]

[ name // age // Werecat // Tamsin Egerton // OPEN ]
Last edited by thegriminyourteacup on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
draw me under

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Underneath the Armor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 pm

May I reserve [ name // age // Werecat Beta // Shailene Woodley // OPEN ] please?

My favorite cereal is Frosted Flakes. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Could I please reserve

[ name // age // Athena // Jack Gleeson // OPEN ]
And
[ name // age // mermaid // Nikki Reed // OPEN ]

I love captain crunch and frosted flakes and trip though I haven't had that in years...

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:58 am

May I reserve FC Erika Toda? Least favourite cereal is everything because I don't eat cereal! XD
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 am

xInfinity- Accepted!

Zoey- Accepted!

Phoenix- I'm sorry, somebody already private messaged me about that, but you can definitely choose another character that suits your fancy! :)

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:02 am

Ah I see, how about FC Maiara Walsh but may I change her face claim to Park Shinhye? :)

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:55 pm

hey hey :D This roleplay seems extremely awesome :D but I have two questions before I decide to join :P

1: will the roman camp and anything from the second series be a part of this roleplay? or just the first one?

3: (Haha! now you probably wonder "wheres#2?" ha! i fooled you! to be honest I pressed the wrong button but asumed this would be much mote hilarius than just erasing my mistake :P) anyway... would it be possible to create a son/daugher of Hephaestus?

and I dont eat cereal. I prefer homade bread with cheese :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Phoenix- Of course, I'll change it right away!

Monster- Of course, but will it be an OC or would you like me to change one of the unreserved characters?

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 am

I supose oc stands for original character, and if Im right then yes, he will be :P

But you didnt answer my first question and I need to know if I can give my character the fire powers that are introduced in 'heros of olympus"

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Monster- Yes, I don't see why not. Just don't go overboard, please. :)

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 am

great :D :D thank you very much :D unfortunately I wont be able to create the cs until tomorrow as Im currently far away from any computer.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 pm

When will be starting? Any time soon?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itoshii on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Can I reserve [ name // age // Werewolf Beta // Michael Fjordbak /// OPEN ]?
Also, I'll have to go with Raisin Bran. I love raisins... but the bran gets me every time.

Itoshii
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!