Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Underworld Rebellion RP idea

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Underworld Rebellion RP idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:38 am

Ok, came on here to see what people thought of this idea and if anyone had maybe something to add to it.

What I basicly got and want to try out is an idea of the generals of the ruler of the underworld have turned against him, each general representing a sin. In a desperate move to make sure atleast his heir lives to one day reclaim his place, the king sent his son to the human world and desguised him like one of the humans themselves to put him into hiding. Years later, the surviving son must learn of who he really is with the help of others and try to reawaken the powers that his father sealed to keep his identity and location secret. All in order to reclaim his home.

So...be honest guys..what do you think?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Underworld Rebellion RP idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathTheRedLeaf on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 am

Sounds like a fun adventure in my opinion, could use a tad bit more describing such as are there other races (though you did say Human world and given that this is, from what I can understand, a fantasy rp) some people like other races :3 not me in particular, but still! Also have you considered giving names to the king and generals? I know that's not really necessary, but it's always a nice detail to throw in, and I wouldn't blame you for giving the generals the name of the sins they represent, because honestly in their case it really would make sense.

Other than that, I can't really think right now I've been up for all of about 2 hours, so my brain isn't at Peak thinking mode. Though I will try to think of other things later :D

But overall, I like this idea, and if the rp goes up I will probably be joining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathTheRedLeaf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 am

Well like I said, I jsut have this basic created in my head for now since I don't want to waste more time on making more of it f no one will join it hahaha. Plus, if people want to, they can also come up with some ideas to add to it.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathTheRedLeaf on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Well I'm sure given the time, and the brains between us we could probably come up with a pretty compelling, and detailed plot line that would have people begging to join :3, but that's just my belief :p

Also I said I'll join :P probably, as long as it actually does go up. On another note though if you want to get peoples attention wrapped into this, the more we brainstorm, people I'm sure will come in and be like "I help with ideas?" And then more people will want to throw in ideas, then the people who throw in ideas will be like "Well I threw in all these ideas! I'm totally gonna join!"

Then again that is all in my overactive imagination (Yes in my imagination I imagined people sitting at their computers typing ideas and typing "I'm totally gonna join!" because that's how I imagine people talking for some reason ._.;; )

DeathTheRedLeaf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 am

Ok how about this then? Those that have an idea to add in about other races then they can submit hteir ideas to talk about it. One example is as to what's happening with the opposite world. world of the angles.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathTheRedLeaf on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 am

In the world of Angels everyone is preparing for complete and utter war, all due to the fact of the new heir of the Underworld is finally going to try and reclaim his throne and they know something about him and they want to stop him before he gets back and takes the throne.

Pretty vague, but I'm sure someone will jump in and elaborate on what I said.

DeathTheRedLeaf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Haha, well how about we take it farther..how about some "fallen" angles making deals with the demons that have taken the underworld over so to make sure he doesn't retake his throne?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathTheRedLeaf on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:42 pm

:O Better than my stupid Idea! hahaha

DeathTheRedLeaf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DefOfTheWinterGrove on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm

I think this could be interesting. If you need any help let me know. I'd also be interested in being an RPer when you get it up and running.

DefOfTheWinterGrove
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Ok, I got it so far halfish done, just need some help in setting up the "worlds" better.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 pm

roleplay/red-moon-rebellion/#ooc

On another note, the halfly made RP is up for those that want to see it.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Sounds interesting so far, but I was thinking... If the balance was broken, that is going to cause chaos everywhere, so wouldn't some of the angels be trying to help just to restore order to everything?
Another thing I was wondering; is anyone going to play the generals and how are you tying in the 7 deadly sins?
Sorry for all the question

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am

Some angles are for trying to fix it while some fallen ones try to keep it from being fixed.

As for the generals, they'll probably be NPCs and each one would represent a sin (greed, lust, etc.)

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!