Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism »

Players Wanted: Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! »

0
followers
follow

A.N.G. Soldier

Infantry

0 · 520 views · located in Sci-fi fantasy

a character in “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”, as played by XxEvil1xX

Description

Allegiance: A.N.G.
HP: 5
Atk: 1
Dice: 1d20
Image Image

So begins...

A.N.G. Soldier's Story

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=Chain fire of anti-aircraft fire sprayed the air in the efforts of striking back against the Stratians aerial onslaught. =Occassionally fighters got caught in the fire and got shot down in smoldering flames before blowing up against the ground below=

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=on the ground a crew on one of the anti-aircraft guns direct their flack cannons at the incoming carrier formation and begins firing=

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=The A.N.G. soldiers manning the AA guns get caught in the blast as the Arrow Pierces rain a blitz of shots at them then swoop away as quickly as they came down=

The setting changes from Stratian Ring to Arcacello

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Aster Rei Elionsvie Character Portrait: Stratian Soldier Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

"Come on!" Aster roared, leaping out of the dropship and diving behind a rather large bit of rubble as the bullets whizzed overhead. It was just like the war games in basic... soldiers running every which way, sounds of gunfire and explosions, curses, shouts, cries, and people falling. However, unlike those games, this was real war. Aster watched as one of the soldiers leaving the transport was picked off where he stood, his blood staining the Earth below. Having only just landed, they were a prime target...

Aster readied her weapon. When the suppressing fire died down and the enemy had to reload, she would have a chance to shoot, then move to a different position. She kept an eye on her readout, tracking the locations of her squad. She didn't want to be left behind, after all.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Aster Rei Elionsvie Character Portrait: Vage Leer Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

"I don't know," Aster said, glancing about from where she crouched. "He might have been pinned down inside the transport. However, I think I can guess where that sniper is. What an amateur, firing so much and not even changing positions." Aster chuckled. Waiting for a lull in the fire as the sniper had to reload - given how little ammunition the rifles held, and how many shots he had been taking, this wouldn't be long - she snapped up for a moment, sweeping her sights up over the highest vantage point.

"Found you," The sniper hissed, lining up a shot. The soldier would be done reloading any second, meaning she had to fire first. Raising the weapon, she pulled the trigger, sending a bullet spiraling toward the elusive foe's head.

(Just rolled a d20. My roll was 15.)

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Vage Leer Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=A flicker of light is seen from the high rise of the buildings rubble, as light reflected off the scope of the enemy sniper, meaning it had its sights on them. Asters shot flies out, and she was able to successfully compensate for wind direction and hang time as her bullet flown slightly up and to the left and falling within the general area of the snipers location. A moment goes by and soon a body is seen falling out of the vantage point, crashing down on the street below=

=Seriph had his vizors zoom feature on as far as he could see, and spotted the small silhouette of the body plummeting. He lets out a whistle as he was impressed=
Well that takes care of him.


=Vage looked up and noticed the area in which the sniper was, he sees many pillars, stained glass windows, and Artomidian crosses, some still on rooftops off in the distance. = Isnt that the location the Lt. Told us to go in?

=Seriph took his view off of zoom and looked back at Vage=
Turn you Nav. points on Leer, of course it is...


=Though the platoon has still not fully spread out to their teams yet and are pinned down at their location Seriph noticed he didnt see too much going on in their assigned location=
Okay, We try to find where DeKarthate is, suppress whoever is pinning him down so he can meet up with us, after that we can do our sweep in the North East. So far it looks pretty clear over there but likely there could still be some A.N.G. that survived the bombings that might ambush us, but atleast the worst may behind us, right now though lets find DeKarthate.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Aster Rei Elionsvie Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier Character Portrait: Galian DeKarthate
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

"Roger that. I'll cover you from here. I should be out of range of small arms," Aster said, readying her rifle as she turned on the transmitter within her suit.

"DeKarthate, this is Elionsvie. Leer and Seriph are moving to back you up. Join them once the coast is clear," Aster said, transmitting the message to Galian. Once this was done, the sniper readied her rifle. It looked like one... two... three targets she could see from here. They hadn't noticed her - behind her cover, she looked like little more than some of the rubble. Lining up her shot, she was, however, interrupted by an ear-piercing whirr as a bullet scratched along the edge of her helmet. Her gaze immediately turned upward, and she flung herself down behind a different rubble pile as more shots tore through where she had been crouching.

Judging by the angle of the shots, they were coming from within a ruined building on Aster's flank. Quickly, she turned on her transmitter once again, this time broadcasting to the whole squad.

"This is Elionsvie! There are more snipers flanking me. Sorry, everyone, but it looks like I won't be able to cover you until I pick off these bastards!" She exclaimed quickly, checking her rifle. There was a small notch in the rubble she hid behind. Maybe if she place her rifle there, she could duck down and pull off a few shots. Peering out for a moment, she ducked back as more bullets hailed down around her. That wasn't going to work. Slowly, she crept along the ground behind cover, slipping over behind a fallen pillar. Poking her rifle around its edge, she smirked. They were still firing at her old location. She had located them when she first peeked out - two A.N.G. soldiers with burst fire weaponry in a collapsed office complex across the ruined street. She took aim. She would need to be quick. Once she fired, they would know she had moved, and there would be hell to pay.

Trusting her aim, she fired once at the first soldier, aiming for his heart. Quickly she shifted her sights onto the second trooper, and fired a bullet for the center of his visor. She had to fling herself down before she could check her kills, however, for they had spotted her. She only hoped her shots went home...

(First shot: 11. Miss. Second shot: 15. Hit.)

The setting changes from Arcacello to Sci-fi fantasy

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=The A.N.G soldier got hit in the arm and ducked behind cover, trading shots with Galain as they took turns peering out from their positions and fired at one another. The soldier tried to wait until Galian came out into view and opened fire at him=
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 19(19). HP 4/5 ATK 1

The setting changes from Sci-fi fantasy to Arcacello

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Aster Rei Elionsvie Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

(Soldier 2 would have 4/5 HP, though. Aster hit one on her first attack.)

(Rolled 10(10.))
(Rolled 11(11.))

Aster couldn't stay in one place. After firing, they would be opening up on her again. Rolling from cover, she sprinted for a few paces and leaped behind another bit of rubble, bullets skimming the ground on her heels. Taking aim as fast as she could, she let off two more shots at the two soldiers in the office building. Unfortunately, she didn't have enough time to line up her shot properly. Cursing under her breath, she threw herself to the side, taking cover again. She was pretty sure she had missed her mark both times.

"Sorry, guys. I'm having a bit of trouble here. This could take a little while!" Aster said over the radio.

The setting changes from Arcacello to Sci-fi fantasy

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

(Thankyou, I will make the correction that soldier 2 will have 4/5 HP then)

=Asters shots spray over the area where the two soldiers are however only pepper the general vicinity where they are, inflicting relatively no harm to either of them. Both of them continue to riddle her location with bullets, keeping her pinned down=

***Vage's turn***

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=Soldier 3 spots the grenade roll by his feet and scrambles to pick it up and throw it right back at them. The grenade flies towards Vage and Galian only to blow up a split second later infront of all the three of them. A loud explosion goes off causing no real bodily harm to anyone except that the three combatants go deaf temporarily with a heavy ringing sounds in their ears as everything else goes mute momentarily=

***Soldier 1's turn***

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

XxEvil1xX rolls 1d4 and gets 3(3). Target: Seriph

=As both soldiers are laying down fire on Aster Soldier 1 spots Seriph trying to sneak under cover towards Aster's location to assist her. The A.N.G. soldier lifts their rifle up and looks down the scope to get a good shot at Seriph and pulls back on the trigger in the hopes of hitting him=
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 16(16) Hit

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

XxEvil1xX rolls 1d4 and gets 3(3) Target:3 Seriph

=Soldier 2 continued firing at Aster until Soldier tapped him on the knee and pointed towards Seriph's location. Soldier 2 nodded acknowledging that he sees Seriph running towards Aster and takes aim himself, firing at him, in an attempt to cut off her reinforcement=
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 14(14) Miss

Seriph's turn

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

***Soldier 3's turn***
=Seeing no escape, the soldier dove for the grenade, knowing that he could either risk being blasted by it or try to evade only to get littered with shots from Galian's attack . The grenade beeped rapidly as it was about to blow once the A.N.G. soldier grabbed it. He had no time to think or aim he just tossed it strait up in hopes that it was high enough to get him out of the blast radius and catch DeKarthate in it=
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 1(1). Miss

=the grenade flies up however two high above to catch Galian in the blast. It did serve as a good distraction however as the shockwave from the blast did send Galian back. The A.N.G. soldier took opportunity of the brief moment of opportunity and scrambled across the street behind a tipped over dumpster where he fired to stave of Galian and Vage=

The setting changes from Sci-fi fantasy to Arcacello

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Aster Rei Elionsvie Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

(Rolled 19(19.) Hit.)

"Keep your head down, sir. We can't afford to lose our commander to a stray bullet out here," The sniper said, reloading with a speed born of endless repetition. Readying the weapon, she glanced up when an explosion tore through the air overhead. She quickly analyzed what was going on, and smirked. Perfect.

As the soldier dashed across the street, fleeing from Galian, Aster saw her chance. There was a large heap of rubble between herself and the snipers in the building, but now that the third soldier was in the open, she could still shoot through a small gap, and deal at least some damage with impunity. She lined up a shot, aiming for the man's left leg as he ran. She had a perfect target on the back of his kneecap. If this shot struck home, she could shatter the bones in his leg into a thousand tiny pieces. He'd be trapped in the open, meaning Vage and Galian could pick him off with ease.

"Burn in hell, Artomidian dog!" Aster roared. Her aim was true, her shot perfectly aimed. Tensing her finger upon the trigger, she fired, a loud bang tearing through the air as the bullet whizzed toward its mark...

The setting changes from Arcacello to Sci-fi fantasy

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Vage Leer Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=The scream of the soldier shot through the air and could be heard by all. The bullet flown true to its mark and had actually severed the leg entirely from the rest of the soldier. The soldier fell and attempted to crawl behind the dumpster before he took any more shots, a trail of blood is left on the pavement behind the soldier=

=Vage ran up to him to shoot at him and froze as he watched the maimed soldier crawling to safety=

Soldier 3: 3/5HP

***Vages turn***

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

XxEvil1xX rolls 1d4 and gets 3(3) target: Seriph

=The soldier that got a hit on Seriph earlier, singled him out by maintaining his sights on him, he appeared to be the one calling the shots for the Stratian team and therefore was viewed as a valued target in the A.N.G. soldiers eyes. He steadies his rifle and attempts to take aim at his torso before pulling the trigger=

XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 2(2). Miss

=Seriph looked up a moment to see more shots were flying there way=
Shit.
=he ducks down with just enough time for the bullets to fly over head rather then into again. The menacing sound of bullets breaking the air around them seems like an ambiance they can not get use to=
This guy is really working my raw nerve..


***Soldier 2's turn***

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

(lol seriously?!) XxEvil1xX rolls 1d4 and gets 3(3) Target: Seriph

=The second soldier next to the first was told to concentrate fire on on Seriph and take him out. The soldier took aim and joined his comrade in targeting Seriph=
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 15(15) Hit

=Seriph got struck in the top part of the shoulder, though it wasnt a deep wound and just grazed his shoulder, it stung fiercely for Seriph. Azmeen dropped his rifle a moment and hunched down in pain as he got shot again=
errrr... mother fuckers.. I am going to gut every one of you moon worshiping bastards!


Seriph: 3/5 HP

***Seriph's turn***

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Vage Leer Character Portrait: Azmeen Seriph Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=Vage nodded and followed close behind they both made it into the building, Vage quickly looked in the direction Galian didnt to insure the area was clear. The moment they were in the clear Vage cleared his weapon and fired a shot out the door successfully=
there it goes


(also is your dice attack at Soldier 3 or the one that shot at Seriph?)

=Galian and Vage werent the only ones who caught a lucky break, though critically injured. Soldier 3 took opportunity to call for help as Soldier 2 begins leaving his location to provide medical aide to his wounded comrade=

=Seriph looks back up from cover seeing Soldier 2, changing his possition=

Now where in the hell is he going?
=Seriph sneered=

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: A.N.G. Soldier
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

=As soldier 3 was being treated by soldier 2, they exchanged information on the locations of their enemies. Little did Ghost Platoon know, soldier 3 was a demolitions expert and had explosives rigged near the other street. Knowing now that Aster and Seriph are by one of the charges, he has comrade assist him in getting the deadman detonator from his belt. With the detonator in hand, he grips the deadman, activating it.
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d4 and gets 1(1) Target: Aster

=the explosives were just on the other side of the rubble Aster was hiding behind, blind to her field of vision. Abruptly: >>>>KAAABOOOOOM!!!<<<< =the explosives go off as a blast of rocks , rubble, and flames tower up into the sky about four stories before raining back down everywhere=
XxEvil1xX rolls 1d20 and gets 17(17). Hit