Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Multiverse

An unorthodox tour guide, an out of this world adventure.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

An unorthodox tour guide, an out of this world adventure.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:05 pm

"Welcome, children... Today, you will visit a forest. But it it a forest unlike any other. For within this forest are creatures you shall not find in any zoo. I will advise, no I will forbid you, to venture from the party. If you should, you will find yourself liable to be eaten, crushed, maimed, mauled, impaled, mutilated, scared to death, or any other form of death. These creatures are not for the faint of heart. I highly recommend against any humans to step on, unless you are experienced in fighting, both OOC and IC. You may, no, you WILL, encounter any or all of the following: vampires, elves, goblins, dwarves, knights, werewolves, and other creatures you may never even have heard of... And after this is over, some you will wish you never had."

He paused for a bit, before continuing:

"So, who wants to be the first on the bus?"

Everyone there thought how insane this man must be. And truth be told, he probably was. Violet Starsign, the most unorthodox of them all, was leading this official tour of his home. He had managed to procure a small shuttle bus, powered by electricity. Violet was very concerned about harming the ecosystem, especially because none of these creatures had even seen the light of the outside. The city was sponsoring Violet's little expedition in the hopes to attract publicity, however the corporate bigwigs had no clue what they were getting themselves into... especially the one brave soul who decided to volunteer. The interior of the Moonlit Forest was dark, damp, and quite eerie to those who did not call it home. Violet, however, sighed to himself as he set the bus on the preprogrammed route. He may not be able to drive a stickshift, but at least he can work the autopilot. The more important thing was that Violet was finally able to remove his sunglasses, which protected his violet colored eyes from the sun as well as prying eyes. No one outside the forest had ever seen that color of eye, and Violet hoped they would not ask too many questions.

Violet stands about 6' 2" and, while he doesn't look a day over eighteen, is really twenty-four. He was named after his deep violet eyes which always seem to hold more than he is willing to reveal. With age, Violet has grown to be less sensitive about being called a girl, especially because it hasn't happened nearly as often. Violet is a skilled archer and can shoot several arrows at once from his prized longbow. He carries it around everywhere due to the constant onslaught of wild beasts. Also noticeable on his back is a dark red katana, about three feet in length. He also walks around with a silver shield with a red dragon in the middle. However, his tools are not his only marvel: Violet boasts some limited psychic powers. In addition, he has trained in Fire magic for almost ten years and has gained an immunity to water in the process. Not all his powers are cause for celebration, unfortunately, as Violet has recently acquired empathy through a freak accident involving several hybrid vampires. He spends much of his free time trying to control this power, as well as his thirst. Even during those rare times when Violet has his inner demons under control, the "unique" wildlife of the forest he calls home is never beyond sight. To add insult to injury, Violet has also contracted a second and particularly nasty case of amnesia due to a failed encounter with his archrival, Dissarray. The devil in human's skin captured him and kept him under drugs for a good four months before a careless error released Violet into the world again.

OOC: Feel free to enter any way you wish.
Last edited by LaularuKyrumo on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: An unorthodox tour guide, an out of this world adventure.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:23 pm

A shadow twisted thorugh the trees eyes a glowing black like the night sky on the horizion. It moved like a living spot of ink splattered onto a sheet a of parchment. Over the grass it glided almost like a ghost as it came to a clearing. A scent had brought it here, it was a scent marker of another creature. A male creature. Violent hisses slithered out of its mouth as the shadow sniffed the tree the marker was on. The silence was the only thing heard as it dashed of through the night. But it didnt leave the clearing without purpose, no it left the clearing following the scent trail of its next victim.

This happened every time the shadow when through its cycle of heat. In heat the shadow would be iImpationt and very very irratable but no one knew those traits because who ever discovered them would be the victim to the shadows violent in heat slaughter.
Last edited by Valintine on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valintine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Violet hit the brake as he saw the shadow slide through the forest. He swore to himself as he addressed his tour group. "Okay, hang on a moment. I've spotted a creature that I don't recognize, and I advise you all to stay inside the bus until I determine if we are safe to continue." Violet hit a button to shade the windows to jet black, partly so the creature could not see in, but mostly to prevent the tourists from seeing out. If there was to be a battle, it should only be seen by these tourists if it was prescheduled. And this most certainly was not one of those. Violet drew his sword and readied his shield in case of attack. Black Fire had felled many a beast before, it was not likely to fail him again. Silver Mercury had also been recently reinforced, not even a Xatiria's pelt could scratch it now. Violet called out to the beast with the intent to both show it that he meant no harm as well as to ward off any attack.

"I can see you out there... Please show yourself, we mean you no harm... unless, of course, you come to attack."

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 pm

"I can see you out there... Please show yourself, we mean you no harm... unless, of course, you come to attack."

The shadow halted in mid-step and dropped to a crouch. Its jaws set apart in a silent snarl as it peered from the shadows at the man who carried a sheild and sword. In its crouch it looked almost human before twisting into a diffrent shape. Its arms and legs shifted to fit a diffrent structure like the rest of its body had. It now closly resemble a black panther,though the eyes stayed that same pittless corner to corner black as it growled loudly.

A small bush rustled violently for moment before going still again.

In a blur of darkness the now feline shaped shadow flung its self from the cover of the shadows and at the man snarling and spitting in rage.

Valintine
Member for 16 years

"Oh, and here I was thinking this was an intelligent creature. I've seen these in zoos... a somewhat larger member of the feline family, no doubt. If you can understand me, then please leave. I would prefer not to waste time touring more orthodox creatures when..."

Violet's voice trailed off when he noticed the creature's jet black eyes. It took a bit of time to register that the entire creature looked like more of a shadow than anything else. This new development served only to further solidify the knowledge that this was being was not native to the forest. However, the creature did not look dangerous at the moment, and Violet has had plenty of experience with danger. He elected to merely push the tour onward.

"Sorry about that... Let's continue now. On your left, you will see a mountain, watch the peak carefully..."

OOC: Not in the mood for a PVP battle right now, sorry!
Last edited by LaularuKyrumo on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:58 pm

OOC: Thats good cause I wasnt planning on one--it would have turned tail and ran!

The shadow pulled hits rounded ears back and swished it short tail side to side. Now that it was coming down from its in heat peak it found the man more intresting then prey. It crouched down close to the ground and stalked closer to the big metal object. It was befuddled with the thing. It had never seen one before. Testing it the shadow with a thud of it very solid head bumped it. It was also solid, very soild as a dull pain spread across its forehead area.

Valintine
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!