Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Untouched Islands

Untouched Islands

a part of “Untouched Islands”, a fictional universe by Alexander Hamilton.

A group of explorers have crossed the Great Ocean. Their mission is to discover a new land, and they have succeeded. Now, they must study what they've found: a land full of new plants, animals, magic, and even beings, who may not want them there at all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Untouched Islands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Untouched Islands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Well it depends on Nara's persistence in getting to know Aranea. If she just came in once or twice and ran out she'd just be completely terrified of the next time she shows up. If she came like once a day and just like tried to find her and talk or something she might be able to stop hiding and start having stuttered conversations. If the latter happens then Nara could probably be pushy enough to get her to go see other people (like the explorers) at this point in their relationship.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby furiousfeather on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Well Nara is the type to be pushy. Plus, she practically spends 90% of her time out in the jungle so it's understandable if they met almost regularly. Nara would be interested in her silk creations and how she traps her food so that could have been the start of their relationship. Maybe Nara pesters her to make a few nets for her only to find they stick to her fur making her incapable of really using them. We could definitely make this work if you're up for it. Then Nara could drag Aranea out of her web to go play with the newcomers. >3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

furiousfeather
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Well silk nets probably wouldn't work due to the size difference but otherwise I'm liking the idea.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby furiousfeather on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Nara's not exactly a logical thinker so she was willing to try it but either way it just didn't work out but she still came around to bother Aranea whenever she could.

furiousfeather
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Okay then, I'll be relying on you to wander into the web infested jungle and give me something to post about. Godspeed you brave, crazy bastard.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby furiousfeather on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

I'll make it my first post's mission to bug the heck out of your gal until she agrees to come along to see the weird people on the boat. -salutes-

furiousfeather
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abrielle on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 am

You guys still haven't posted yet? Come on! Let's get the ball rolling, you people! I can't wait forever if I want to post again!

Sess can't come out and play until evening time, being a moth and all, so help her out and move things along!

Abrielle
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:20 pm

I wish to, but there is some problems with my character's bio.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abrielle on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 pm

*are

Abrielle
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I would like to reserve a beastling islander, I'm almost done writing him up, probably right now what his aspirations would be to protect the secrets of the island, like a protector of them kind of thing.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:30 pm

I don't think Hamilton has fixed up the slots in the intro so we may not have any Islander spots left after Demented. And I'm not sure what secrets he's supposed to be protecting, but good luck with that.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:08 pm

dang it, but i sent it if he like it then he will add me and if I'm rejected good luck with this i don't have a clue on where to start with a explorer character but if i think of one i will send it in.
the secrets that he protects i don't even know i would just make it up as i go along, but this is the first character I've seen who may cause a problem for the other side so that would be a plus on my character.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Greetings everyone. I thought that it would come off as rude not to say hello to everyone else in the roleplay before leaving my summary of my potential character. I was thinking about a male fairy, although it could change to an Elf at any time, but for the moment it is a male fairy. So, thank you all for reading. I look forward to joining the roleplay.

I would like to reserve the 5th slot for an Islander.
An instinctual male fairy who is 5 years old.
(I don't recall the age where a fairy becomes mature, or if they are mature when they are "born." And I am too lazy to look back, but I imagine that I will change it once I do some research. Terribly tired right now.)

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free, and realizing you were the prisoner.

Creek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Creek wrote:I would like to reserve the 5th slot for an Islander.
An instinctual male fairy who is 5 years old.
(I don't recall the age where a fairy becomes mature, or if they are mature when they are "born." And I am too lazy to look back, but I imagine that I will change it once I do some research. Terribly tired right now.)

You're third in line make an explorer or maybe you are the last one to make an islander and all others will be denied.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 am

I doubt Alexander will refuse a profile written with proper spelling and grammar, don't worry too much about the remaining islander slots. I'm sure he'll adapt the story appropriately. It'd be cool to get more explorers though.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Shameless double post.

I'm gonna write up a post with Sess, and I'm taking liberties with Ashira's house, Abrielle. There's no reason for an RP with this many players to stall at three posts.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abrielle on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 pm

It's all good. Have fun~ :P

Abrielle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you for your suggestion, tiger, but I think I will stick to my original idea.

Hmm... I am having a bit of trouble deciding upon a name for my male fairy. Perhaps someone has a few suggestions for me? Since the only other Fae in the roleplay has a short one syllable name, I was thinking I should follow suit, but I want something charismatic at the same time. What do you guys think of Shree? My friend just came up with it.

Creek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm

There are two Fae already accepted into this roleplay and together they average 1.5 syllables. If you want to keep that average the same, try figuring out how to do half a syllable.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

I've already got a post ready, unfortunately I can't post :( Ah well, wait and see what Alex thinks!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!