Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contained

UPDATES! PLOT IDEAS! NEED TO KNOWS!

a part of “Contained”, a fictional universe by skindeep.

No one warned us. It started as just a rumor. No we are left to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contained”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

UPDATES! PLOT IDEAS! NEED TO KNOWS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 am

I'm happy to have everyone and can't wait to start. Please note that this is an adult RP, content may be violent, graphic, and/or sexual. There are no rules I just ask that you respect other players and unless asked or infected please do not kill off anyone elses character!

Thanks for joining!!!
Love skindeep <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skindeep
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: UPDATES! PLOT IDEAS! NEED TO KNOWS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Okay so if anyone want's to put their character's house, or they want me to put a certain place in the town, please send me a picture, I want as much input from you guys as possible!!! It's not just my RP it's your now to!!!! Also send me any PM is you hve idea's for love triangles, or secret romances, bring other people in!!! Let me know what you guys think!!!

I'm working on locations now!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

This is Sorin's and Yina's old house.  -They lived a few blocks away from the school. 

And considering the only girl in the group is Jane and she seems to have a thing with the leader I believe Sorin is going to be a forever alone. Or a triangle. I don't care! XD W
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Jane isn't the only girl in the group. Rowan is in the group, too and she's 100% female.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Sullenkiller wrote:This is Sorin's and Yina's old house.  -They lived a few blocks away from the school. 

And considering the only girl in the group is Jane and she seems to have a thing with the leader I believe Sorin is going to be a forever alone. Or a triangle. I don't care! XD W

Yeah Rowan is in the group as well as two more girls will be joining later Violet and Emery!!!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm

This was the orphanage in which Jane stayed at :/ it has big chain link fences around it and only the 13+ could leave for school. Otherwise the younger children stayed there for school.

And I like the idea of a triangle ;) lol I had originally thought of trent as my romance buddy :P I think that Jane thinks of Jet as more of an older brother... But feelings may be or may evolve there :)
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Trent will actually only be available for awkward, potentially violent homoeroticism, I'm afraid.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 pm

I was going to have Rowan crushing on Jet. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Horseygirl wrote:I was going to have Rowan crushing on Jet. ;D

Sounds good to me!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Trent may have an angry, repressed crush on him. I havent quite decided yet xD.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Rowan is a girl though.... lol
So then love triangle between Jet & Sorin? ;)

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Love triangles are only fun when you are the one that the other two are fighting over. But if you are one of the two people fighting, in my opinion, they usually suck. >.<

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Is it alright if I do some revision on Trents personality when I get home? I was thinking his fuckedupness was gonna be a little more subtle than its winding up in my head lol.

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

I agree love tringles are only fun if your the one being fought over but it's cool either way.

Revision to your character is fine by me!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:07 am

True haha :) that's why I want to be the try to the angle ;) hahaha

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:45 am

hanybanany wrote:True haha :) that's why I want to be the try to the angle ;) hahaha

HAHA! Well there are other guys as well I can make Jet be in two love triangles one with Jane, Sorin, Jet and the other with Jane, jet, Rowan...That might be interesting ;D

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:00 am

skindeep wrote:HAHA! Well there are other guys as well I can make Jet be in two love triangles one with Jane, Sorin, Jet and the other with Jane, jet, Rowan...That might be interesting ;D

Trent might get infected on purpose if this happens. Just sayin' xD

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

skindeep wrote:HAHA! Well there are other guys as well I can make Jet be in two love triangles one with Jane, Sorin, Jet and the other with Jane, jet, Rowan...That might be interesting ;D

So she is being fought over and fighting for Jet.... Interesting :P So are we assuming Jet and Jane have a thing (therefor kissed already) or is that soon to come? Or does she currently have a thing with Sorin, and he is getting jealous on how close Jane is with Jet? You know, just to clarify ;)
Janet ;)
or
Jarin <3

Lol I'm so strange.... -_-

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 pm

So wait... Did Emery just walk into the hardware store? Or somewhere else?

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilacwest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello everybody :) I'm new to this roleplay. When do you want me to join in since I'm part of a couple? I'll happily jump in whenever you guys would like me to :)

Lilacwest
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!