Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Awakening

Vampire Knight: Awakening

a part of “Vampire Knight: Awakening”, a fictional universe by Kiyasama.

This is based off the anime Vampire Knight

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm

I meant to say that on this account but I am already Yuki. I got that role. Can't you pick another one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 pm

As I've stated, multipule times now, I wasn't here to try and claim the position before you got it and, if the GM's so allow it, let it be a test of who has the better writing skill. Be it you, or me.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Saken, I'm sorry. The spot was closed and it will not be reopened. It wouldn't be fair to kick her out of the spot that she auditioned for, and won rightfully. I will not ever kick someone out after they have already proven that they could take the role. Both GMs , myself and Shadow, choose her and we will not revoke her spot just because someone else wants that character. Again, I'm sorry but its out of my hands. If you like you can choose another character or make your own.

Harmony, your post is first.
ImageImage

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

I posted so who ever wants to post can =]

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey, I posted where Vince is just chilling on a bench since he's a freshman and he has no idea what's going on. So maybe someone can direct him to where he's supposed to be going? :P lol

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Well Moon Dorm students have classes at night

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 pm

ohhh, is it daytime right now? I guess Vince is just hanging out for no reason then. oops :P my sincerest apologies Kiya :D

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm

It's all good, Don't forget Rima is a Night Student, you can find her and talk to her

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm

true. I think I might go do that

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:56 pm

I mean tech. you would get in trouble if you are caught roaming around past your curfew.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

well, that would fit in with my character's personality. He's always breaking the rules and stuff.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Just don't let Cross, Yuki, or Zero catch you >.> They are out and about... dealing with the new girl though...

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Sounds good. I made a post. Hopefully its good. If not, just let me know and I'll edit it

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Ok everybody, I would like people to do a homework assignment for me lol. It is go on wiki or a vampire knight site and learn the grounds. I can tell you a bit, sun dorm doesn't have a gate keeping it from the main campus, the sun dorm is extremely close to the main campus. The Moon Dorm on the other hand has a gate separating it from the main campus and the other dorm. Normally Zero and Yuki share the "guest" house (or whatever it is) because they have lived with Cross for a long time now. But normally its a little harder for a Moon Dorm student to get out and walk the regular grounds. And no this isn't to be mean its just we seem to have a small conflict, we don't need to change any posts this is just a reminder for later posts.

Thank you and have a wonderful time rping in Vampire Knight: Awakening
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Found 'A' map on someone's forum site because I found nothing on wiki. But it seems the gardens Rima was going to......is near the main building. So would it be safer to assume she's just going to a small garden on the moon dorm grounds ^.^ so as not to confuse anyone?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 am

Shav, I would appriciate it if you can send me a link of this map. So that we can have it on here.

Edit: I put up the map, and info in the intro and the first page off the ooc.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 pm

I came up with an idea for something to happen. Vince and Rima get caught roaming past their curfew, and Vince takes the blame, letting Rima off the hook. What do you think?

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Sounds cool.

Image Keria's Father
ImageKeria's Mother

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm

What's your latest post of pictures for? o.o

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!