Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Awakening

Vampire Knight: Awakening

a part of “Vampire Knight: Awakening”, a fictional universe by Kiyasama.

This is based off the anime Vampire Knight

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Vampire Knight: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: Awakening"

For this roleplay Shadow Slayer and I are the GMs. This follows the anime from the begining to the end. Both Original and Cannons may be used.

As, Shadow mentioned people wishing to play cannons have to make a one paragragh submission to make sure that you will be able to play as said character. Please note that since this is a tab rp, even if you play a cannon you must also submit the character to the rp (After approved of course)

Original Characters must fill out this form here:

Name:
Nick:
Age: (15-19) (Vampires can obviously be older but must look around the age range. If you are a teacher it's 25+)
Race: (Human or Vampire)
Profession: (Student, Teacher, Hunter)
Preference: (Hetero, Homo, Omni/Pan, Trans)
Personality:
Appearence:
Bio:
Items: (general items you carry)

1 - Main Gate - This is the sole entryway to the Academy. During class times, it's closed, and you need special permission from a teacher to leave to go outside to town, etc.

2 - Main Building - Where the common rooms are located, used by both Day and Night Class Students: library, cafeteria, classrooms, nurse's office, teachers' office and the Headmaster Office are located here.

3 and 4 - Gardens - Students are allowed to spend time freely in the Gardens, which are huge and well tended to.

5 - Sun Campus Gate - This gate gives access to the Sun Campus, where the Day Class students and teachers reside -- and it closes down during curfew hours.

6 - Moon Campus Gate - This gate gives access to the Moon Campus, where the Night Class students and teachers reside -- and it closes down during curfew hours.

7 - Sun Dorm - Where Day Class students sleep.

8 - Day Class Teachers Residence - Where Day Class teachers and staff sleep.

9 - Headmaster Residence - Where Headmaster Cross resides with his daughter and son.

10 - Moon Dorm - Where Night Class students sleep.

11 - Night Class Teachers Residence - Where Night Class teachers and staff sleep.

12, 13 and 14 - Woods - Large woods surround the Cross Academy, and students are prohibited to go into them without a teacher or staff member companying them (this doesn't mean they DON'T do it, quite the contrary).

15 - Lake - A pretty lake at the back of the Academy. Students are also prohibited from swimming in it (which, again, doesn't mean they won't).

I found ID cards as well, if anyone would like making them.
Day Class - http://209.85.62.24/28089/181/0/p322074/DayClassCard.jpg
Night Class - http://209.85.62.24/28089/181/0/p322075/NightClassCard.jpg
Last edited by Kiyasama on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 am

The bottom of the intro states to check ooc for character profile. I did not see it. I've watched this anime and was interested in participating. I will go ahead and create my character and have her on standby to submit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 am

I submited my profile..thanks for making this rp I liked Vampire Knight I cant wait to get started!
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:04 am

If we are going by the original character's then I'd like to reserve Rima

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RegretIt on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 am

I'm totally joining this, I love the anime ^^

RegretIt
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hayu on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 am

Joining.

Hayu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Anyone who wants a character from the anime needs to post in here a one paragraph post and Kiya and I (or just one or the other) will critique it and see if you can play as that person (you know if you can act out their mannerisms, attitude, and feelings). I'll also be submitting my own original character but will play a few of the other characters until other people want to take them.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Do you mean to post as the character or the reason why you should play it?

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Post as the character.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:59 pm

I already sent something to Kiyasama and they said that they are waiting for the other girl that wants to be Yuuki to post something.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 pm

I would like to withdraw from this roleplay, very sorry thank you though.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Rima stood by the punch bowl a reserved expression upon her face, Shiki was off across the room enjoying a thrilling conversation with a few of the Day Class students. Her Periwinkle blue eyes scanned the room, each face this time were slightly different. New faces had appeared while the ones she remembered had vanished. Her quiet notion was apart of her, not one to speak up unless driven to. With a sigh she stepped away from the table, her blue gown swaying about her ankles as she walked. The short distance took her closer to Shiki and the group he had swooning over him. Approaching them her eyes focused on him a moment before she caught his attention. Only for a brief moment did a smile form across her face before it disappeared behind her indifferent expression. "Have you seen Yuuki or Kaname?" the question was so formal no one would have known she and Shiki were close friends. [Hope this is up to par]

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 am

Yep that is, welcome aboard, if you want to make your own character too go right ahead, just make a character sheet for her in the Roleplay and then seeing as how Kiya is at work right now she'll accept it when she gets home.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 am

Yuki stood at the teachers desk praying that she got a high mark for a change. She looked around the class once smiling when she sees Zero. "Hi Zero. So do you think I got good marks this time?" She asked trying to be hopeful. Student by student passed and her nerves got worse, as she approached the teachers desk her foot caught in a nearby desk and she went crashing fast first into the ground. She got up quickly with a bright blush on her face and took the paper with her mark on it. She let out an exasperated sigh when she saw a 60%. "Not again. If this keeps up I never will get anywhere." She adjusted the prefect band on her arm and the bell began to ring. "Zero we should make sure all of the day class go before night class starts." She hurried outside and began to rush the day class students to their dorms. The gate of the night class house began to creak as it opened. "Here they come." She smiled and looked around for Kaname. A dark crimson blush appeared on her face as what she thought was the most gorgeous man in Cross Academy. "H-Hello Kuran Sama." A big goofy grin was plastered on her face when her eyes met his.
Here is my post

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm back. Alright Harmony, it seems you got the role the other girl that wanted to play Yuuki is leaving. So she's all yours.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Okay thank you =] When are we going to start?

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Kiya, can you respond to my mesage pweeze? o.o

(and sorry about posting this in the OOC. the chat is down and its a matter of grand importance)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm

We are starting today! ^.^

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Dude, if I can prove that I can play Yuki better, can I be her? =o

I meant to ask before hand but, with the starting of school, it's been a bit difficult. I'm sorry to like, be all mean and stuff, I'd just -really- like to play her.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:10 pm

I am already YUKI!! Thats a little rude if you don't mind me saying.

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!