Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast

a part of “Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

Beauty and the Beast, We have all heard the story, the lore. What if I told you, that it was all a lie?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue May 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Can I reserve a human prefect?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm

I find this video...appropriate for this RP for some odd reason...

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Just want to confirm this... Did Saken just snatch Yukiko from Khalid's arms?

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 pm

I believe so...

At least that is what I think I read. Unless, Quelle over-read that detail and thought Yukiko was still on the ground...

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 am

Aaah, gomenasai. This is the first RP which proceed so fast without me waiting 3 days for an answer owo So it could be that I was rushing too much reading all 6 posts x3

I'll edit it later, sorry for the inconvenience c:

Btw, I watched the video and I didn't get it O-O
★ ★ ★
[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas MÃŧller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 am

No worries Quelle, we've already worked around it so you don't have to edit it :3

And I meant the song was fitting for the RP...at least it will be once it progresses xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Ah well, I did it anyway x3 But thanks~â™Ē

Oooh that's it owo Hands off hmm? ... <-- has an idea what it will mean, but is not quite sure x3

Btw, may I make Garret as an NPC (half- blood)? Somehow he is the star in my latest post o-o

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Sure he can be an NPC. I do not mind :3

And that's okay it's already done and over with x3

And yes, yes I hope you know what it means 'cause I can't read minds xD

I just got home from work...it was fun...

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Yeah~ arigatou c:

Ohhh, if you could, that would be scary .x x3 Then there would be a real witch lurking here x3

Azazel wrote:I just got home from work...it was fun...

What's up with those dots? Doesn't sound convincing at all... owo Was it really fun? *police glare* xD

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 pm

No it wasn't fun that day xD

I was overwhelmed with a bunch of work...we had a few call outs and since I am the only one who can do certain things, I was left with a butt load of other peoples work...needless to say though I laughed so hard I started crying thanks to one of my co-workers...I freakin love that guy xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Work owo I am not someone who would be able to understand your feelings because I am still a brat, but it's been hard on you D: It is always a good thing that 'Real Life Hero's' are always there to help you!

But just out of curiosity... laughing and crying at the same time? I'd like to see such an expression! xD

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:16 pm

The expresion is easy to do. Laugh so hard that you start crying...easy as that. And yes, I love my co-worker he is awesome xD

In a strictly platonic way of course...haha. Anywho's, is it me or is the PM'ing system acting funky?...probably just me v__v

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm

... What I imagine is frightening Q-Q Nyah. Work. G'luck. But hope it's fun quite a bit? Cuz I don't think you'll pick a work that isn't in your liking owo

Funky? Nope owo It's just you =P Pfft, what did happen? Did the system ditch on you? D:

And you know, I bet with you that you'll never guess what my native country is. Although with 7 guesses! c:

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Just to let Quelle know, Khalid and the others are inside the Moon Dormitory now. So, there is no ruckus outside the school grounds.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Equilibrium wrote:Just to let Quelle know, Khalid and the others are inside the Moon Dormitory now. So, there is no ruckus outside the school grounds.

Edited c: Sorry for the inconvenience Q-Q I am being a drag all the time T.T I shall read it more carefully now.

EDIT

Hanya OwO

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Yeah...my job can have it's moments...half of the time I don't want to be there...but things have to be paid one way or another ^^

And yeah apparently it was just me. I think something happened to it but it's fine now...

And I can guarantee you that bet. I wouldn't be able to tell because unless I could actually hear you. Otherwise I'd just be guessing at random things xD

And it's okay Quelle...you're not being a drag at all! :3

Yeah...I forgot what I was totally going to say...

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 am

Pfft, my english is not really good, sometimes I mispronounce something badly owo But still even though you'd hear me you'll never guess x3

Cuz I am an A-G-E-N-T o-o Ohh misspelled: A-S-I-A-N xD Those two words are so funny c:

O-O Me too. And that happens often in lesson D: I lift my hand wanting to say something and as the teacher finally choose me; I'd forgot Q-Q Ah well. I seem to annoy the teacher anyway with me always raising hand and not saying anything particulary important owo

Thank you (˘â€ŋ˘ʃÆĒ)

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Yep...gotta love this song!

Song...

It is amusing to me~!

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!