Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Innocent Blood

a part of “Vampire Knight: Innocent Blood”, a fictional universe by Nephilim.

"You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." - Albert Einstein

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Innocent Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: Innocent Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: Innocent Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Can I reserve one of the females?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Sure, which one would you like to make? A human, a vampire noble, or a pure-blood?

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:40 pm

I'll take the male noble vampire plese. I do not know how long it will take me to finish him, but I will have a WIP submitted shortly, at least.

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:42 pm

No problem Shadow!(mind if I call you that!?)

Thank you for letting me know! I shall be expecting a WIP then from you :3

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Can I reserved a female human prefect?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Ah,

There was only going to be two prefects. The other one was going to the male role. But you may still reserve a female human though!

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Of course you can :) And my WIP is in, hopefully I will be able to finish Morgan tomorrow. If I can't, I will still work on him, and keep you updated. I really did like Vampire Knight and would love to be apart of this.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey Neph!

Put me down for the pureblood male? :)

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm

No problem (and yay! I can call you Shadow!)! Take your time! There really is no rush right now. I have work early in the morning so I actually need to head off to bed now! Hopefully we can start this soon! My next day off isn't until sometime next week (I haven't received a new schedule from my work yet ^^;) so hopefully we can start this before then...why? I've no clue. But yes, I look forward to everyone's characters!

Edit: Pft,

totally posted at the same time Dy! Sure no problemo! I shall do that!...as soon as my computer stops spazzing out on me xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Of course you can call me that and I should have her in soon but I'm conflicted if I should have her be kinda evil with a tinge of kindness maybe or nice.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm not sure, can I be a pure blood? XD(is it possible to be half and half though, or is that considered a noble?)

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:50 pm

@ anything14: I PM'd you!

@ ShadowedxLove: Ah, I was referring to Naga's Shadow! Sorry for the confusion! I shall refer to you as...hm..Love? Haha...anywho's, what you want your character's personality to be like is totally up to you. Whatever you choose!

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Okay Love sounds good. Many refer to me as Shadow so it was a bit confusing and Okay I'll figure it out as I kinda like playing a bit darker and maybe even evil characters.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:22 am

Hey, if'n ya don't mind, I would sure be glad to alleviate that Male Human Prefect Role from ya. Sound good? I'll get started right away.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:48 am

Sure thing Rio! I will update the front page once I get home from work...

In the next five hours or so!! :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Okay, Morgan just needs a Personality, History, and the Other section filled out. Oh, I'm so excited about this, and I'm turning out to be rather proud of Morgan, if I may say so ^^ I'm rather pleased with how he's turning out. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more work done on him tonight, but it may be tomorrow before he's finished.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Alright,

I am home now!!! Finally...such a silly day today...I think my cheeks hurt from laughing so much xD

Anywho's,

Thanks for letting me know Shadow!...I am tempted to just call you Naga now...haha...but yes, thanks for letting me know. I shall be awaiting everyone's finished character sheets as well!! :D

I am rather excited to get this off the ground so to speak so hopefully it'll be soon...like this weekend probably soon :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Okay, so my Other section is done unless I decide to add more. I hope to work on my last two sections at leas somewhat tonight, we shall see. I haven to go back to work here @ 3:30, and I get off @ 6, then I have to study for my test Monday. But I will be wrking on him. ^^

So, what do you think of him so far?

Oh, And I don't mind if you call me Naga, most people do. In fact, it was because I was called Naga that I changed my name to Naga's Shadow ^^ [My previous account was CNAGamer, and one of my friends started calling me NAGa, so I made a new account.]

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Pft,

I can totally see future problems between him and Erys...they are going to be butting heads constantly I love it! Yep...totally.

I like him so far! I really do...hopefully once everyone get's their characters in we'll be able to start soon. And yes, then you shall be referred to from here on out as Naga!!!...too many shadows xD

And no worries, since you've already informed me you are working on him (and sent in a WIP) it's all good! Good luck on your test though :D

Edit: Also, Naga,

I gave Morgan a Profile picture for his character! Hope you don't mind! I (or yourself) can change it if you want a different one!

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!