Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The Heartless

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Heartless”, a fictional universe by Pyxidis.

"The gods are blind. And men see only what they wish" - Tyrion Lanniste [Open and Full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Heartless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 pm

You can place reservations here and ask questions, the Character Sheet will be up soon.
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: The Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello! Awesome roleplay! I usually don't join Vampire Human roleplays, but your creativity and wonderful introduction drew me in.

With that, may I reserve a Male Perfect?

"Step with care and great tact ,and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act." by Dr. Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Sure thing! Thank you and great quote!

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Bonjour~ I would love to join this rp the only thing I ask is that you forgive my not so perfect grammar, I learned French before english and I've never quite gotten a firm hold of certain grammatical rules if this bothers you I'm fine with you refusing or asking me to get out a grammar rule book.

Ah, anyway I am ranting I would be happy to reserve a Female Human Student.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." - Buddha
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 pm

That's perfectly fine CookieCupcake, the role is yours and I look forward to your character!

By all means everyone, feel free to spice up your roles a bit, I want to add as much drama to this as possible once it gets rolling.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:30 pm

I was wondering if I coukd reserve a Male Vampire? ^.^

"There is one way to avoid criticism: do nothing: say nothing: and be nothing."Aristotle

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Sure thing, interesting quote!

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

Can I reserve a female vampire?

"In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance." Benjamin Franklin

I would kneel for him

SugarKane
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 am

Yup! :) I look forward to your character

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:45 am

Welp it's 3 in the morning here and I had to violently fix some of the things I missed but my character is officially complete... I'll probably read over it again tomorrow and fix what my sleep addled brain did not entirely catch but hey. Anyway goodnight/morning then from Canada.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 am

Could I steal the last male vampire please?

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." - Marilyn Monroe
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 am

Can I reserve the last female character?

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them
-Walt Disney

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:36 am

Sure thing guys, both the roles are yours, love the quotes.

We have a full rp everyone! Once all the sheets are in we can start :) and if anyone has any plot bunny ideas I'd love 'em!

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Just so everyone knows, all of the Vampires can have up to three special abilities (As in powers) and more can develop over time, make sure they are rare and kind of different, and you can just add them into your character sheet under Abilities, okay?

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 pm

I have a question which has probably already been answers but what is the role of a vampire?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:00 pm

In the beginning the Vampires at the Academy are there like in the show, to keep the peace, they are the select few who were chosen to live among Humans, most of them will most likely come from wealthy Pure-Blood families, however as the story progresses the Vampires will be needed to help protect the Humans at the Academy, not to mention as they story goes the characters will form certien bonds with one another, and we can bring in loads of drama by using NPCS.

If you all want, each character can have an Arc in the roleplay where they go through something horrible and physical/mentally challenging, and the other characters will have to help them. It builds character depth and bonds, and makes the story so much more interest, we just have to tie every arc into the main plot and grand finally.

Does that help at all?

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 am

Yeah that helps a lot! I'm going to edit my characters history.

EDIT! ~ I finished my character finally.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Hey everyone! Improtant notice!!

I'm really sorry I haven't been on the last day or so, classes & work are crazy! Not to mention that I'm in ROTC and we just got through with a county competition and made it to states!! (Woot woot)

Anyway, states is in three weeks, so with practices and work I've been getting home later.

From here on out everyone has until Saturday to get their character finished & in, okay? It already looks like we'll need a replacement Male Vampire.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I love the PMs I've gotten from ya'll!

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm

ROTC? O_o Well, I give you props from Canada ^.^

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Thank you :) I'm actually on 3 teams so my practice go till 5PM and from there I go to work which ends around 8PM and then home, homework, and bed. Cause sleep is a beautiful thing.

Bugbuster, I love your character! However, you're missing three theme songs :P and do you mind horribly if you add a bit more to the description of him?

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!