Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Night: Smoke and Mirrors

Vampire Night: Reservations

a part of “Vampire Night: Smoke and Mirrors”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

When God first made Adam, he created Lilith. She was the first woman, a woman made from the same dirt as Adam. When Lilith refused to serve Adam, she was cast from the Garden of Eden and cursed. She became the first vampire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Night: Smoke and Mirrors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vampire Night: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:47 am

Please make all reservations here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Night: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 am

If it would be fine, I'll take the Night Class Student - Pure Blood (Male)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 am

Hello :) May I please reserve the female day class student? However, I might require 48 hours rather than 24 to submit my character, if that's quite alright with you. Thank you very much for your help!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:50 am

Sure thing guys! Your spots are now reserved, and Layla, you may have your requested time :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 am

May I reserve the pure-blood female student, if it is not already taken?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 am

I shall reserve it for you Kura :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:49 am

I meant the Night Class Female Pure-Blood. My apologies for not specifying.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 am

We both edited at the same time so no worries.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 am

It looks like we may be roleplaying together sooner than previously expected, Azazel, haha. Would it be alright for me to nab the day class guardian? Either that or just a regular role would be fine with me if you'd rather have somebody else do it.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 am

Haha, so it would seem. I shall put you down for the guardian role then :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 am

It's alright Azazel :P I'll get on the Character Biography ASAP ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:19 am

The night class female please :O
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 am

Alright-y then. It seems as if the cast is almost filled up. We need the remaining two male spots to be filled and we shall have our cast :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey,, i was wonderin if anyone wants to have a before relation with my female vamp. Maybe sister to a pureblood, friend from the past, whatever :3 just want to know so it will make it more interesting~ pm if you have any ideas?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 pm

I will gladly reserve a human male spot if that is okay!! Yes... Got here on time...

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Wooo kuroe! Stalking me again, I see... I'm really looking forward to working with all of you ^^

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Sure thing Kuroe! All we need now is the last vampire spot filled. After that we can start as soon as everyone submits their character :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey Azazel. I finished my charter bio, and if no one takes the last role, I can just so we can get started ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Sure thing Kura. We shall wait first to see if anyone is interested. If no one is by tomorrow, you may have the role. And your character has been accepted. Only thing is though that the Night class students are not transferring to the day class. More like so becoming "guardians" at night time and watching out much like prefects.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 pm

I just thought it was a good idea with Tsukiko, so that she could watch over the Day Class students better, and get out of her social funk :3 would you like me to change it?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!